Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Prophecy of Shi ❯ Amazons and Wizards ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry Potter and the Prophecy of Shi.
~~
A Harry Potter Crossover Fan-fiction by Sheya.
~~
Chapter 02
~~
Amazons and Wizards
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclaimer (Revised):::: I don't own Harry Potter or Ranma Nibonoichi (1/2). J.K. Rowling owns HP and Rumiko Takahashi owns Ranma and Co.
~~
NOTE::: in this chapter the characters are speaking Japanese or Chinese unless otherwise noted. If Shan Pu is speaking like she knows the language she is speaking Chinese if she speaks without proper grammar she is speaking English or Japanese... in this chapter it will be Japanese. If Shan Pu is speaking Chinese chances are others are too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's stupid," Shan Pu was carrying an unconscious Remus Lupin. "Why did he choose here to..." She halted hefting her burden who was then taken from her arms by a reappearing Ranma. "Arigato."

"This Remus was in this area for a reason... doesn't hibaachan have friends in England?"

"Yes... an Albus Dumbledore, they met around fifty years ago, he used to visit when I was young. However, he stopped coming around five years ago."

"Well, this messenger shouldn't be waking for a while. I'll leave him with Lilac and Kasumi." Ranma ran off towards the village.

"I'll check the Gate Cave meet me there."

"Hai," Ranma called back, Shan Pu took off at a right angle to Ranma's direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Ranma reached the cave, there was a loud commotion around the glowing Gate. He walked in and saw within the Gate a fight. The creatures that lived in the Gate Realm were hideous, like deformed humans with hard leather skin and sharp teeth and claws. Each one was different but you could tell that there were specific types; some had larger claws, some larger teeth, some were even dripping poison that sizzled on contact with the ground.

Nevertheless, the creatures were normal for the Gate Realm; it was the man fighting them that wasn't. He fought both with a wand and basic hand to hand, for all that he was doing very well, especially since the entrance to the Gate Realm was on the other side of the planet from China.

As he got closer to the Gate, the cheers from the three guards and on visitor got louder. After all, no one had made this close in over three hundred years.

The man got with in a few feet of the Gate and had thrown one of the creatures at the Gate, the creature, however, was blasted away by the Gate and destroyed, the other creatures backed away from the Gate as they saw what had happened to their comrade.

The lone human looked a bit startled then dejected but he still managed to put his back to the Gate before the creatures redoubled their efforts to kill him. As he had gotten close, the people on the other side of the Gate got a good look at him, he was tall with long black hair and brown eyes, he looked like he had been to hell and back even before he entered the Gate Realm. They could also tell that he had been very handsome in his youth. His cloths were the remains of Wizard robes and there was much blood flowing from his numerous wounds. They could tell that he had been fighting almost from the moment he entered the Gate Realm. Even though he was determined to survive he was still wavering, and he did not seem to realize that he was in a different position in the Gates eyes then the creatures, the gate might just let a human through.

Ranma got close to the gate and he stood waiting patiently for something to happen.

"Wow... He and Ranma could be related." Shan Pu breathed.

Ranma glared at her. "Maybe."

In the next few seconds Ranma's patients paid off, the creatures attacked their prey en-mass; one of the poisonous ones got past the mans guard and flung one of it's poison tipped claws at his face, it did not connect but that didn't matter the poison flew off the tips of the claws and hit the man square in the face. He cried out and stepped back covering his face, he then jerked back falling onto the floor of the cave, Ranma stood over him with a strong grip on the back of his robes.

"Get some water, now!!!" Ranma ordered. Shan Pu pulled out bucket of water and a cloth. She then started putting water into the man's eyes and over his face to clean out the poison.

When he heard the voice he opened his eyes wide giving Shan Pu more access to clearing out the poison. One of the three guards pulled out a bottle. "This will neutralize the poison." He poured the contents over the man's face making sure to get his eyes. "However, it won't repair the damage."

"Good enough if the damage can be repaired the healers can do it." Ranma replied.

"He passed out." Shan Pu touched one of the gashes. "We should get him to the village it's closer then the Mountain or Citadel."

"Good idea." Ranma picked the man up and ran to the Village, Shan Pu at his side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When they reached the Village Ranma dropped another patient off at the healers.

"Ranma! Another one? Looks like wizards are dropping out of the sky." A brown haired brown eyed young woman of about twenty years old indicated an unoccupied bed for Ranma to put his burden. "This one is in worse shape."

"Yeah, and at least we know the others name."

"Ranma. You shouldn't keep worrying your mother going to the healers twice in one day." A woman with dark red hair and blue eyes walked into the room. Then she got a good look at the people on the beds. "No- it can't be... tell me it isn't." She sat down on the floor.

"Okasan?" Ranma queried.

"I know them from school... I'm sure it's them...."

"Well they both seem to be from England and you told me when we left Nerima that you were from there, but, who are they?"

"Can we wait for them to wake up?"

"Hai." Ranma walked over to them watching Kasumi and Lilac working on their newest patient.

"I don't want to loose them too." Nodoka whispered.

"Don't worry Nodoka obachan. Lupinsan is fine just a little banged up he'll wake up in a day or two. This one is more of a problem; he looks like he's been through all of Ranma fights for the past two years in just a month. However, I'm sure he'll be just fine in a week or two. Well- he will have to recover some but he will be up and about real soon." Kasumi finished bandaging him. "We should leave and let them rest." She pulled a curtain between the beds, and everyone left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Goodness, you startled me." Kasumi smiled at her brown haired patient three days after he came to her care, as she watched he struggled to sit up. "You should rest you took a horrible beating."

"S... Sorry." He croaked hoarsely.

"Here." Kasumi gave him a glass of water.

"Thanks." He put the glass down after taking a sip; then he lay back down, and immediately sat back up again in shock as Ranma came into sight. "S..."

"Hi, I'm Ranma." The younger man held out his hand.

"Remus." Remus shook Ranma's hand.

Ranma looked at Kasumi and she nodded. He then pulled Remus to his feet. "You're getting relocated to my mom's house."

Remus stumbled and Ranma steadied him. Then they walked outside and headed a few houses away. Ranma showed him to a moderate sized room. "This is a guest room, you'll use it as long as you are here. You should lie down, normally Kasumi would have kept you at the healers house longer but Okasan insisted that you come here as soon as you woke."

Remus lay on the bed and fell into a half slumber, part of him wanting to sleep and the other wanting answers especially about the young man in front of him.

"Ranma." said a female voice.

"Hai Okasan." Ranma left the room; Remus woke himself up a bit as he heard a muffled conversation in the hall and then a familiar woman walked into the room.

"Angela..." Remus breathed.

"Remus." Angela walked to the bed and threw her arms around him in a hug. As she did he thought well that's one mystery solved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ranma left the house and went back to the healers, when he walked inside he heard lots of yelling.

"Nani?!" He saw Shan Pu, Kasumi, and Lilac holding the other patient down.

"Ranma, help he's fighting, he seem to think that we are some Ministry somewhere." As Kasumi spoke in Japanese the unknown man calmed down.

"You spoke to him in English and he freaked?"

"Hai, Strange, ne?

"We will find out, but now...." Ranma turned towards the man on the bed. "Well he fell asleep."

"I wasn't expecting him to wake up for at least another day or two. He is strong. But, it is good for him to sleep." Kasumi sat on the floor pushing her disheveled hair out of her face.

"Well, just don't speak English when he wakes up again, No matter how bad your English is." He looked at Shan Pu.

"Hai." All three young women nodded.

"I'm curious about our visitors, Nodoka Obachan seems to know them." Kasumi stood up and leaned against the table the other girls, also stood up from their various resting positions and went to sit at the table.

"Yeah and Lupin-san knows okasan's first name."

"Why did she change her name to her middle name anyway?" Lilac asked.

"She said that her job put her in danger and she was trying to protect me. She moved to Japan and started using her middle name. Then she met Oyaji and completed her hiding by making a pact with him. I'd be his heir and he would let her and me use his family name."

"Yes, I always wondered how he could do those things to his son." Kasumi mused.

"Easy, I ain't his son just his heir. However, he needed me to think that I was his son.... Another reason for that training trip and not going straight back to Okasan when we returned to Japan."

"Oh, is that why you left Nerima? To get away from someone who expects you to treat him like a parent when he did nothing to act like one? He even treated you like a slave and bargaining chip."

"Yeah," Ranma jumped and crouched on the back of a chair. "Panda no baka."

None of the girls noticed brown eyes slightly open on the bed, Ranma ignored them. He then jumped off the top of the chair back flipped in the air and landed on the floor next to the door. "Shan Pu do you want to spar?"

"Hai, Shan Pu like that." She ran out the door, Ranma turned to follow.

"If you notice him waking call Okasan." He told the two healers.

"Hai."

Ranma followed Shan Pu out and the eyes on the bed closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ranma and Shan Pu went to the Amazon training grounds- as they were sparring Nodoka came to talk to Ranma.

"Ranma!" She called to her son.

"Hai okasan?" Ranma bounded over to his mother after throwing Shan Pu, she shortly joined them.

"I need to talk to you, alone...."

Yoshi!" Shan Pu nodded and ran off to an obstacle course.

"What about?"

"The man who came out of the Gate. But first I want to introduce you to Remus."

Ranma and his mother went back to her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Glossary is now at sheyasan. tripod. com / dictionary. html --Remove the spaces.

I have also revised this chapter getting rid of mistakes that I have missed... You never realize how many you make until you re-read it's horrible.
Revised 1/25/04