Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Prophecy of Shi ❯ Hermione and Ron ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry Potter and the Prophecy of Shi.
~~
A Harry Potter Crossover Fan-fiction by Sheya.
~~
Chapter 08
~~
Hermione and Ron
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:::
This fic will be changing categories soon I will be putting it in the Ranma section esp. since I'm basically at the halfway point it's time to get a new audience. Those who want to should put it in their Favorites online or on your browser. That way you don't have to go looking for it all the time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later Pig appeared with a letter, when Harry read it he smiled then he ran to Sirius.

"Sirius, can Hermione and Ron come for a visit? They have permission from their parents. Mrs. Weasley was impressed with Ranma and she convinced Hermione's parents that it would be a good experience."

"I don't see why not, although they'd probably have to stay in the guest house, it's only a few doors down." Sirius was sitting on the back porch.

"Ok I'll send Pig back."

"Tell Molly that they will be staying with InuYasha and Kagome and that they are both reliable." Angela called from the kitchen.

"Right." Harry ran up to his room to reply.

Ranma walked in with Remus, the werewolf looked around, "I have no idea what was said to Kasumi after I left but she seems to have calmed down."

"Don't count on it she's just biding her time, she'll get you when you least expect it." Ranma flung himself on a chair. "Kasumi gets what Kasumi wants."

"Ranma, could you tell Kagome and InuYasha that some of Harry's friends will be visiting and staying at the guest house with them?"

"Sure Okasan." Ranma stood up and bound out of the house.

Harry came down stairs "I was wondering if there was a faster way to send the letter, Ron dated his a week ago.

"I'm sure Hiko won't mind, when Ranma gets back ask him to call her." Angela came out of the kitchen with a tray. She walked out to the porch setting the table with the dishes that she had on the tray.

Ranma came back inside with the demon and his Miko. Kagome went to the kitchen to get some of the food; InuYasha and Ranma went to take over setting the table.

"Ranma can I send my letter with Hiko?"

"Sure." Hiko flew into the room and landed on Harry's shoulder she trilled at him then waited as he tied the letter to her leg. She trilled again, "Please, go to my friend, Ron and wait for a reply." Hiko nodded then flew up and vanished in a burst of flames.

They all sat down to lunch, chatting about nothing and complimenting the Chef. As they were finishing up, Hiko returned with a new letter. She flew to Harry and again landed on his shoulder. Harry took the letter and read it while Hiko was singing to him.

"Ron and Hermione can come tomorrow evening."

"Good send that we'll look forward to seeing them." Angela said from her seat on Sirius's lap.

Harry grabbed some more parchment and wrote back sending Hiko out again.

After that Ranma and Harry went looking around, the few days since Harry had arrived had been spent around the house, everyone learning about everyone else. Ranma decided that today was the day of exploring the town.

Ranma showed Harry all around the healers, the council chamber, the training fields, and the downtown business district. Ranma also introduced his cousin to most of the Town guards. Harry found the training classes fascinating; he wanted to learn how to fight like the Amazons. Especially since Sirius had demonstrated the first day, that Harry had come. Ranma said that he would teach Harry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next evening Ron and Hermione came through the Council Room fireplace. They both looked around the room in awe.

"Harry... this place...." Hermione breathed.

"This place is great you should see the training grounds. It's the perfect blend of past and present, all the modern conveniences and a totally rustic feel." Harry enthused pulling his friends outside. Ranma grabbed the trunks. Harry continued babbling about the town, the people he met, and his new family. He told them about InuYasha and Kagome, also about Kasumi and her Pursuit of Remus. He showed them to the guesthouse.

Ranma put their trunks in the rooms they chose, InuYasha came out of his room after hearing the commotion; Kagome exited the room next to his at his call.

"Good afternoon, how are you? I'm Kagome and this is InuYasha." Kagome bowed then indicated herself and InuYasha. She then did a double take. "InuYasha you're dripping water all over the floor."

"I just took a shower so unless you have a way to instantly dry my hair I'm gonna drip until I dry it or it dries on its own."

"Then dry it."

"Right." He went into his room and they heard a hair dryer start.

Hermione and Ron then introduced themselves as Ranma re-entered the hall.

"Dinner is at my house in an hour." Ranma stated. "Rest or freshen up. Harry are you going to stay here?"

"Yeah, I'll show them the way." Harry, Ron, and Hermione went tot he living room to talk for a bit.

"Matta, I'm the invitation I have to invite everyone else." Ranma ran off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ron, Harry, and Hermione all sat in front of the stereo, Hermione rummaging through the CD collection.

"It's odd hearing that those werewolf laws don't exist here. Dad's been speaking out about them for years he tries to oppose all the laws that are harmful to non/part humans." Ron sat back then jumped up when some rock 'n roll came blasting out of the speakers.

"Oops I didn't realize it was so loud!" Hermione exclaimed as she turned down the sound.

"That's InuYasha's fault, you'd think that a guy, with hearing as good as his, would have a problem with loud music." Kagome had been watching from the door.

"Wow, is that a muggle thing?"

"Yeah, it's a stereo." Hermione answered sitting back down. "He at least InuYasha has good taste in music. But what I want to know is how Ranma lifted both of our trunks like they weighed nothing?"

"Good question" Ron concurred.

"Training, you'll find that most of the people here are much stronger then average. And if you start to learn their tricks you will become much stronger as well." Kagome explained sitting down with the three friends.

"And what was that noise coming from InuYasha's room?" Ron wondered.

"That was a hair dryer, muggles use it to dry and style their hair." Hermione answered this question.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They ate dinner outside; the invited were Ku Lon, Shan Pu, Mu Tsu, Ron, Hermione, Remus, Kasumi, Kagome, InuYasha and all who lived at the house.

During dinner Shan Pu decided to have some fun, she put some 'Amazons Special Powder' into the food of Angela, Sirius, Hermione and Ron, Angela and Sirius had a much stronger dose then the kids. Amazons are observant about hidden feelings. She had always known that Ranma was attracted to her but she also knew that he couldn't be a man in her society so they could never have been. She did however know that Angela and Sirius's relationship needed a jumpstart, and that Ron and Hermione needed a slap in the face. Her Special Powder only worked on people who were attracted to each other, she had contemplated giving some to Remus and Kasumi but realized that that would just scare Remus off; Kasumi was aggressive enough as is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner, Sirius and Angela disappeared. Ron and Hermione went tot he living room to play chess- Ron had brought his chess set. Shan PU took Ranma aside and told him about her powder. Ranma almost flipped. Shan Pu explained to calm him down.

"Ranma, I gave it only to you parents and Ron and Hermione. Your parents can take care of themselves. The other two will try to ignore it for a while- after that we will watch then to make sure nothing unwanted happens."

"Fine, but we tell Harry, Kagome, and InuYasha as well, and if things get out of hand Remus and Kasumi."

"Yoshi."

Shan Pu started watching the game, Ranma pulled Harry- who had been watching, and wondering about his friends- aside to explain what Shan Pu had done, and then the young Martial Artist went in search of the other two.

Harry sat next to Shan Pu.

"How long will this stuff last?" He whispered.

"It wear off around midnight. Though other stuff wear off around dawn..."

"Other stuff?"

"I give to Ranma parents and you friends. Ranma parents get stronger dosage."

"Why?"

"Because they need help- both sets. It no work unless something there… all "Love Potions" like that, that why most Potion Makers no care about them. You no can make someone fall in love it have to be there first, lust be different story."

"Oh."

"This just show something there- help them along."

Ron and Hermione abruptly stood up and left the room. Harry and Shan Pu discreetly followed, they found the two in a park snogging. They watched a bit before Ranma, InuYasha, and Kagome arrived.

"Shan Pu- why?" Kagome asked.

"Is not strong they not be forced we just here if they take leave of common sense."

"So we really don't need to be here?"

Harry watched as Ron tried to do something and Hermione knocked him off the bench. The red head looked at her then sat down nest her again then started talking.

Harry couldn't hear what they were talking about, but when they were finished talking they sat together leaning on each other, holding hands. They sat like that for hours just being together.

"See it help."

"Maybe but you are going to explain to them what you did." Ranma glared at Shan Pu. "You should have learned your lesson in Nerima. Has it worn off yet?"

"Yes."

"Then go explain."

"Hai." Shan Pu stood up and walked over to the two on the bench.

"Come on let's go inside- it's to late." Ranma pulled Harry toward the house. InuYasha and Kagome walked slowly towards Shan Pu, Ron, and Hermione.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranma and Harry walked inside and saw Remus standing in the living room staring at the ceiling.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked the werewolf.

"Can't you here it?" Remus countered.

"No."

"I can." Ranma stated as he jumped on the banister.

"Upstairs…" Remus started.

"My parents are really getting into the "Amazon Secret Powder"

"When will they stop? The noise will keep me awake."

"Shan Pu said something about dawn…." Harry trailed off as he now heard something. "My room is upstairs- maybe we should all stay at the guesthouse?"

"Good idea." Remus said; he, Ranma, and Harry all grabbed PJs, change of clothes, toothbrush, and toothpaste then fled to the guesthouse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Angela and Sirius slept in, Ranma made breakfast at the guesthouse, and Kasumi jumped Remus who hid behind Hermione. Then Kasumi chased him around the town.

"They'll be at that for a while." Ranma observed from the front door.

"It still bugs me but that's because of the laws." Ron commented, "It must but Remus more by the way he's acting."

"Ranma when are we going to start?" Harry stared off towards the training grounds.

"We cat start now, Ron and Hermione can learn as well."

"Learn what>" Hermione asked.

"Martial Arts." Ranma looked at her, nodding at the way she moved.

"Oh I'm a red belt in Tai Kwon Do."

"Thought so, I can certify out as a black belt, but first I have to test you."

"I haven't practiced much this summer and the only reason I didn't get my black belt before is because I started Hogwarts."

"No Martial Arts there?"

"Right."

"Well we can start now." Ranma and co walked off towards the training grounds.

As they were walking, Remus fell off a roof, Kasumi landed next to him.

"If you were going to fall off why did you climb up there in the first place?"

"I wasn't expecting to run out of roof." Remus stood up. "I also wasn't expecting you to get up there in a single jump."

"Oh that! Ranma taught me. Comes in useful when you take care of a village full of people who can do that."

"Want to learn how?" Ranma walked up to the two.

"Sure, it will come in useful when I'm running from various mobs."

"Yes it does especially when the mob can't follow you up to the roofs." Ranma beckoned Remus to the training grounds Kasumi followed them.

Ranma and Kasumi first tested Hermione, then started the training of Remus, Harry and Ron. As the next few weeks, progressed Hermione gained her black belt and the others were promoted to yellow belts. However, Remus was worried, the full moon was again drawing near and he knew that there was nowhere that could hold a fully-grown werewolf within the village. He stated that he wanted to return to England and Angela told him no to worry, Amazons had dealt with were wolves in their society before.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reviews::

ME 2004-01-14 Ch7
Though not by blood Draco and Harry are cousins. I find that thought extremely amusing.

You know if the "Pureblood" wizards are a messed up genetically as I got the impression they were. Then I wouldn't be surprised if the redneck "I'm your father and your uncle" joke isn't true for some of them. So having Harry related to Draco by marriage isn't all that farfetched… in fact having Harry related to Draco, or Ron, by blood isn't that farfetched… but Dumbledore says that it's Harry's mother's blood that saved him not his fathers blood so Harry has to stay with his mother's family- in cannon anyway. I think that since both his parents died to save him- they both knew full well that Voldemort was after him- then either blood can protect him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~