Fan Fiction / Real Bout High School Fan Fiction / Excel Saga Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Insane Days ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own rights to anything that is not my original idea or I own from stealing their soul BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

@@@

Wind: <(^.^<) (>^.^)> {dancing face you like} Happy, happy quack, quack, quack. Happy, happy quack, quack, quack. Happy, happy quack, quack, quack. Happy, happy grilled cheese!

Le: -_-;;

Sora: (munching on donut) Weird.

Key: -_- You have no idea.

Wind: (appears suddenly) -_- What are you talking about?

L,K,S: O.O;;;;;;;; nothing.

Wind: ^-^ Good! (notices Sora) HEY! I PUT YOU IN THE GAME CAGE AFTER I STOLE THE KEYBLADE!

Sora: Um…(hides keyblade behind back) I'm still in the cage?

Wind: Oh…OK! ^-^ Time to let you all outside then.

Sora: ^_^;;;; (runs back to the cage)

Le: -_- Baka

Wind: (strikes a pose) To the bat cave Turnip. (dashes off)

Le: (follows) u_u Why me?

~~

In the Cage Room

Gene Starwind: (in Hero cage) WHY WON'T YOU LET US GO!!!!!

Cloud: (in Game Cage rocking back and forth) The horror, the horror.

Legolas: (Book Cage) IF YOU PUT ME IN ANOTHER DRESS I'LL BLOW THIS WHOLE DIMENTION INTO OBILVIAN!!

Ashitaka: (Hero cage) Ye must calm yourself to find peace.

Dilandau: (Villain cage) BURN, BURN, KILL VAN, BURN!!

Van: -_-; He never shuts up.

Rowen: (Group Hero cage) Must…get…caffinated…beverage.

Wind: I see everyone's having fun then.

Yugi: Um, Wind?

Wind: ^-^ Yeas.

Yugi: What do you do with the girls?

Wind: Hehehe, the girls, that's right I-

~~

In another room.

Tea: (sitting in that big bath dimension Washu made) This is nice.

Lita: Yeah. Good thing Wind only likes boys or we'd be with them in cages too.

Excel: At least Win-chan lets us play with them once a moon and she let me have my wonderful, amazing Ilpalazzo-sama! All hail the ruler of the world as soon as the glory that is Across has captured it which may be a long time seeing that we're all stuck here and Win-chan is planning to take over the world with her army of mutated bunny pajamas!

~~

Outside in big yard filled with trees.

Seto: Go Blue-eyes White Dragon!

Yugi: (running from dragon) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (breath) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the minions in charge of the yard steps in front of dragon. He's average height, thin, with long light brown hair in a ponytail and soft green eyes. He is VERY bishy-licious.

Kedyan: Not again. (shacks head and blocks blue-eyes with barrier)

Seto: (pouts) You can't do that!

Kedyan: ^-^ Sure I can. Wind lets me do anything.

~~

Squall: (Whispering with group) And then when she's not looking, we knock her out and make for the emergency exit.

Heero: Won't work, she has the people in many colored raincoats guarding the exits.

Cloud: Hey, why do you care if you stay Lionheart? She never uses you.

Squall: The same for you, why do you care?

Cloud: -_- She never lets me forget the dress thing.

~~

Wind: (in living room) ACHOO, ACHOO, ACHOO!!

Quatre: You ok?

Wind: ^-^ Yep! The guys are just talking about me again. Aren't they Duo-neko?

Duo Kitty: =^-^= Meow! ~Yep! ~

~~

Vash: (staring at Vash Kitty)

Vash Kitty: (staring back)

V: (stare)

VK: (stare)

V…donuts

VK: Meow mow meow ~lets get some~

V: Yeah lets get donuts! ^o^. Hahaha

VK: =^-^.=

~~

Serge: RAVEN!

Ryoga: RANMA!

Inu-Yasha: NARAKU!

S,R,I: WE WILL GET YOU!

R,Rm,N: (standing to their left) Okay.

~~

Knives: Stupid spiders.

Dilandau: I'll kill Van Vanal! {that spelled right?}

Vegeta: DAMN YOU KAKKAROT!

Master Asia: Stupid Domon.

Talpa: Damn those Ronin Warriors.

Other Villains: DAMN ALL THE HEROS!

Sethroth: {I KNOW that's not spelled right} Lets start a villains club.

Knives: Yes, we can dedicate it to killing the humans and torturing Vash- I mean the heroes.

Seifer: Yeah and lets call it `The Torture Gang'

Villains: YEAH!!!

@@@@

Short, I know but I'll have a longer one next time. My sugar rush wore off, T-T is that not sad? Review or I'll take all the bishies away and never let you have any