Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ SailorMoon The Super Senshi ❯ Episode Five SailorGirl Exsposed ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SAILORMOON TWO
AKA SailorMoon the Super Senshi


Salem: Ok Today’s episode is gonna be special Today is Halloween when Serena gets to Test her Skills as a fighter.

Serena: I Still don’t own a thing except hot chocolate mix! ^_^

************************************************************** ***********************

~^*CHAPTER FIVE SAILOR GIRL EXSPOSED*^~
Oct 31 Friday morning

Harry: *steps out of the shower with a towel around his waist* Ahhhhh!!!!


Serena: *Drops a bunch of towels on the ground* OH MY MOONS AND STARS!!!


Harry: Serena! *Blushes* What are you doing in here?


Serena: Percy told me to put the towels away in the boys room!


Harry: *giving Serena a deranged look* Do you always dress like that when we have the weekends off?


Serena: You mean the Yellow over shirt with the red belly shirt and skirt? Yeah these are my street clothes. *accidentally read Harry’s mind* (Gasp)


Harry: what?


Serena: You love me… *just realized what she said* Oh Shoot im sorry. *turns around to leave but smacks into a wall and blacks out*


***


(Five hours later)


Serena: *Wakes up and sees Harry and Ron sitting at the edge of the bed in the hospital wing* Harry… Ron?


Harry: Serena are you alright?


Serena: Yeah im fine. (starts talking really fast) oh my moons and stars Harry im Soooooo Mega sorry I didn’t mean to read your mind it’s just that I have trouble….(Harry puts his finger on Serena’s lips)


Harry: Serena it’s ok. The only thing that’s important right now is that you’er ok.


Ron: I cant believe you blacked out just by crashing into a wall!


Harry: Shhh we both agreed that we would keep that a secret!


Serena: Why did everyone ask what happened? (magically changes into her uniform)


Harry: yeah but we told them you fell down the stairs!


Ron: the nurse said that you could go to class as soon as you woke up!


*** in charm class


Professor: one of the most important skill in witch craft is levitation! Remember swish and flick. Say wingardrum leviosa.


Serena: uhhh Wingardrum leviosaw *swishes and flicks her wand* ok I think im saying it wrong.


Ron: Wingardrum leviosaw *swishes and flicks his wand but it didn’t work so he started flinging the wand everywhere*


Hermione: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Stop! Stop! *puts Ron’s arm down* You’er going to take someone’s eye out besides you are saying it wrong it’s leviosa not leviosaw!


Ron: alright if your so smart why don’t you give it a go!


Hermione: Fine I will! Wingardrum leviosa! *swishes and flicks her wand causing the feather to float in the air*


Professor: Ms. Granger well done! 10 points for Gryfendor


Hermione: ^_^


*at recess*


Ron: It’s Leviosa not Leviosaw! She is a nightmare honestly!


*Hermione pushes Serena and the boys aside crying*


Harry: I think she herd you.


Serena: Dude that was so uncalled for!


Ron: What?


Serena: Ron even though she doesn’t have friends doesn’t give us the right to treat her like that!


*evening in the grate hall*


(It was time for the big Halloween feast. Serena loved every minute of it their was jack-O-lanterns floating in mid-air. The tables were crowded with candy she never dreamed of!)


Serena: This stuff is awesome! So Neville did you hear from Hermione?


Neville: Patty Patvile said she was in the girls room all afternoon crying!


Harry: *Gives an accusing look to Ron*


*just then Professor Quirrell barges In screaming*


Quirrell: TROLL IN THE DUNGON! TROLL IN THE DUNGON!!!!


Everyone: *just stairs at him*


Quirrell: so you already know! *faints*


Everyone: *still starring at him*


Serena: *Sighs and stands up on the table* Ok it’s either he is drunk or he was trying to say! YOU MORONS THERE IS A TROLL RUN IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!!!!


* a few seconds later as everyone is trying to make a run for it to their common rooms but Serena sees Salem telling her to follow him!


Salem: Serena that troll is leaving the dungeon! He is heading for the Girls room!


Serena: Oh no that’s where Hermione is.


Salem: Right here would be a good place to transform. Harry and Ron are already half way there they are gonna get killed if you are not there!-


Serena: activate moon power!… O_O IT’S NOT WORKING!!!! HOW DO YOU USE THIS THING!


Salem: You didn’t let me finish! Take the broach and say Moon Prism Power!


Serena: MOON PRISM POWER!!! (Just then Serena Floats like 15 inches in the air having red ribbons rap around her body, her legs and her arms. Then it turns White and red Boots gloves and the leotard thing with a red skirt tied around it. She blinks her eyes then she has moon shaped earrings with ruby’s in her Pom Poms then after she dose the same pose SailorMoon Did!)


SailorSuperMoon: Come on lets go!


*in the Girls Room*


Hermione: *Screaming* HELP!


Harry: *runs Up to the troll and grabs the club ending up on his shoulders* WOAH!!!


(Just then SailorSuperMoon Shows up)


SailorSuperMoon: Ok I think some one someone needs a nap! SUPERMOON TIARA ACTION FIVE TIME! *Takes five tiaras and throws them at the troll binding him but he doesn’t fall over* Wow cool!


Harry: *Fall’s off the troll and into SailorSuperMoon’s Arms*


SailorSuperMoon: Hold on for one minute. (Puts Harry down Then flies up to the thrashing troll’s head then she pulls off a drop kick to it’s Head causing the troll to get a concision) There that should Teach Ya!


Salem: Well Done SailorSuperMoon!


Ron: Hold up! Isn’t that Serena’s Cat?


SailorSuperMoon: //oh shoot we are so busted!//


Salem: (talking telepathically to SailorSuperMoon) //it’s ok you can tell them these three are future Senshi//


SailorSuperMoon: Ok I wont Lie to you guys. It’s Me Serena!


(Just then three of the Professor’s Barge into the girl’s Room)


McGonagall: Explain your Self’s the both of you!


SailorSuperMoon: //oh wonderful this night couldn’t possiblely be any worse!// *Tries to fly off*


Snape: and You Girl with the Super hero out fit come here and turn around!


SailorSuperMoon: *Sigh* Turn’s around and Sets her Feet on the Ground* You’d wanna take a wild guess as to who I am!


Snape: You are SailorSuperMoon you are Miss Serena Tuskino. With a cat named Salem who is your guardian and you are a future Moon Princess.


SailorSuperMoon: Wait just a minute! How do you know that?


McGonagall: Before we sent you the letter Salem had a meeting with us. Telling Everything. You are off the Hook but these three are…


Salem: Future Super Senshi!


Quirrell: *Keeping his mouth Shut*


Snape: What Do you Mean you Crazy cat?


Harry: Serena are you telling us your cat talks!


SailorSuperMoon: Uh Maybe.


Salem: these three I have seen in the future before coming to this time period. They are part of Princess Serena’s Court. I don’t want them getting expelled.


McGonagall: Fine But it is so unlikely that a group of first years could take down a fully grown mountain troll and live to tell the story. Ron and Harry since you went after this troll by your selves you will lose five points each! But since you three Harry ,Ron ,and SailorSuperMoon Took down the troll you shall be awarded ten points each!


SailorSuperMoon: awesome.


Salem: That is not awesome this girl deserves Much more. SHE DESERVES A ROYAL BANQUET!!!! SHE DESERVES…..


SailorSuperMoon: Salem! It’s alright the important thing is tonight we save these guys lives.


(12:00 Common room)


Salem: Serena I just wanna say im very proud of you! Even though this was your first fight you did extremely well!


Serena: Thanx Salem.


Harry: this was her first fight? The way she took care of that troll made it look like she had been in a lot of battles.


Salem: yes well the queen told me even in the silver millennium she was an extraordinary fighter before you four were reborn!


Ron: Hold up! We knew each other before?


Salem: Yes. It was five millennia ago!


Hermione: and what do you mean me Harry and Ron are Future Senshi!


Salem: You three are also SuperSenshi Serena is your leader. Speaking of which *generates Three new Super Senshi artifacts* Hermione the purple stick with Saturn on it. You are SailorSuperSaturen!


Harry: Ok which one is mine?


Salem: Harry yours is the stone with a lightning bolt on it. You were suppose to be Venus Kamen but we already have a SailorSuperVenus But she isn’t in this Season. So you are Lightning Kamen.


Harry: But im a Leo. I wasn’t born under Venus I was Born under the sun!


Salem: we already have a Senshi for the sun but she is mad evil!


Ron: And I am which Senshi now?


Salem: Ron Yours is the one with the Pluto symbol on it. So you are Pluto Kamen


Ron: Cool!


Salem: But You kids need to rest up Harry you have a quidditch Match tomorrow!

******************************************************** *****************************

Serena: So when will the three new Senshi be able to test their new powers? I don’t know See you next time on Sailor Moon the Super Senshi.























Converting /tmp/phpXGRVLF to /dev/stdout