Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Reality Shift: The Arcadian Chronicles ❯ Part 7 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Reality Shift

Part 7

Here we are. The end of the first part of the story. Many authors save this kind of stuff for the end of their story, but I'm anything but normal. So here we go. First off, I'd like to thank Anthony Bault for allowing me to borrow his story line for a while. I hope you are happy with the result. Second, I'd like to thank Jason and Mike Lewis/Wolf. They allowed me too use their names in my fic, and also contributed ideas. Last, but not…Ok he is least, but don't tell him that, is Renian Magnanimus. He helped me do some trouble shooting with the story and helped with the brainstorming. I couldn't have done it with out you guys. Well… I could have, but it would have been a lot harder to do. As always, I own nothing more than the story line and Mike, Jason, Wolf, and Plaggmyr the Small. Basically I'm saying don't even try to sue me, I'm so poor, you can't hope to win.

All the heroes stare up at the new arrival. Jason stares at the small wizard. "You have to be joking," he says. "Shrimpy here is the one that's been causing all this trouble? I could beat him up with my big toe!" He starts laughing at him. Plaggmyr is visibly angered by this. He hovers down and walks over to Jason. "GO AHEAD BIG BOY! TRY ME!" he says. "Alright shorty," says Jason. He steps over to the diminutive wizard, puts his fist in front of his face, and flicks Plaggmyr in the forehead. The moment Jason's finger makes contact with Plaggmyr's skull, electricity courses through his body. Jason is thrown back ten feet by the shock.

Jason is lying flat on his back in front of the other heroes. He lifts his head up and says one word. "Ouchies." He then falls back to the ground. Mike and Wolf look at Plaggmyr. Though he had a gray hood covering his face, they knew he was smiling. Mike fires his plasma cannon at the wizard. Plaggmyr puts his left hand up, and the two bolts of energy stop in mid air. With a flick of his wrist, the two bolts dissipate. Everyone stares at this. "He's powerful," says Tails. "We can take him," says Princess Toadstool. She and Tails charge their magic powers. Link and Zelda also ready light arrows. They all release their magic at once at the evil sorcerer. Again he raises his hands and the magic energy stops in front of him. This time, when he flicks his wrist, the energy turns around and heads back at the heroes. There is a loud scream from everyone. Zelda just manages to put up a magic shield, but it can barely hold back the power.

By this time, the resurrected monsters have started to converge on them. Mike readies his sword and Wolf activates his spikes, and then takes a fighting stance. Anthony activates the armor of the Gamemaster and raises his sword high. It glows with power. "LETS TAKE EM OUT!" he screams.

And so the battle begins. Anthony fires psionic blasts at monster after monster. The Mario brothers are firing fireballs at the Wolfos, setting their fur on fire. The screams of pain could be heard even by those in Kakariko Village. The bots were starting lose power as well. They were barely able to hold the monsters at bay. Link and Zelda are slashing at everything that moves towards them. Link charges up a spin attack and is able to kill two Stalfos, but more keep coming. The Freedom Fighters are having their own troubles. Knuckles is passed out on the ground because he took a major beating. He has a long gash going down the side of his face, and is holding his arm. It appears to be broken. Sonic actually looks tired. He's been in an almost constant sonic spin since the fight started. Tails is draining his power. He has been launching spell after spell at the approaching monsters, but more just take the place of the fallen. Mike and Wolf are back to back. Mike is firing at anything that doesn't look friendly. He blows the head off a passing Lizalfos and uses his sword to slash a Wolfos. Wolf is punching any monster that gets too close to him. They are getting a good shock from it. He freezes a ReDead and then punches through it, shattering the creature. They are holding their own, but they can't hold out forever.

Above this horrific scene, Plaggmyr watches the carnage. He laughs at the struggle of the heroes. After a while, he even starts to join in. Plaggmyr shoots down bolts of lightning at the heroes. The explosions throw them from their fighting areas. At that point, Mike gets an idea. "Megaman, Protoman, Bass! Run under the lightning bolts!" "He wants to kill us! The fat guy's lost his mind!" says Bass. "No you idiot! Instant recharge!" screams Mike. Megaman nods to him with understanding. He grabs Bass by the arm and drags him in the direction of one of the lightning bolts. Protoman follows them. They race for the lightning bolt before it hits the ground. They just barely make it. They scream in pain as the pure energy passes through their bodies. Smoke rises from their bodies as they lay on the floor, inactive. Jason rises from the floor just in time to see this. He screams out in rage and charges at Plaggmyr. He swings his morning star up at the evil munchkin. Plaggmyr grabs hold of the ball end, and flips Jason over. As Jason speeds towards the ground, he aims his sonic cannon up at the wizard and fires. The shock wave hits him by surprise and throws him back into the wall. The bots start to stand back up. The lightning blast having overloaded their systems for a minute. They start firing at the monsters. They are back at full power and ready to kick some butt. Protoman is even using his Descendancy Powers. The heroes are starting to beat back the monsters. "NO!" screams Plaggmyr. "THIS CANNOT HAPPEN TO PLAGGMYR THE SMALL! I AM UNSTOPABLE!"

He fires out even more lightning from his hands. Sonic dodges it and moves Jason out of the way of another blast. Anthony fires a pyrokinetic blast at the little wizard. He screams out in pain and anguish. Mike stands up and walks over to where Jason lay on the ground. Mike drags Wolf with him. "I have a plan guys," he says, and they both listen intently. They both smile as they hear the plan and nod their agreement.

The three of them stand up. All three take aim at Plaggmyr. "Fire one!" says Mike. Wolf fires his freeze cannon at Plaggmyr. The wizard is now frozen solid. Link and Zelda get the idea and fire ice arrows at Plaggmyr as well. "Fire two!" says Mike. Jason fires his sonic cannon at full power at the frozen Sorcerer. He shatters in to little bits. At that moment, a green beam comes out of nowhere and hits the remains as they fall to the ground. Mike runs up to the remains and starts to hack at them with his sword and shooting them with his plasma cannon. "DIE! DIE YOU HARRY POTTER WANNABE!" He just keeps hacking at the remains. Anthony walks up to Mike and grabs his shoulder. "Calm down. I think he's dead." Mike looks at him. "Have you seen no movies? The bad guy doesn't die that easily. He reforms and attacks again!"

As he says this, the bits of ice start to melt. As they melt, they start to run together, and then reform. Mike looks back at the ground. "LOOK! I told you!" Wolf fires another shot and Plaggmyr's remains freeze again. Anthony turns to Sonic. "Run as fast as you can to the Gorons. Tell them we need a crate of some kind." Sonic nods, and zooms off down the tunnels. After less than a minute, Sonic returns with a large box. "Back with time to spare!" says Sonic. They load all that is left of Plaggmyr into the box and head out of the cavern. "Anybody know where that beam of green energy came from?" asks Mike. They all give him a strange look. "What green beam?" asks Link. "There was no green beam. Sure my sensors picked up a strange power spike as Plaggmyr shattered, but I guess it was just his energy being released," says Protoman. They all just shrug it off. "We can put him on ice on NeoEarth. He won't trouble anybody ever again," says Megaman. "Thank Destiny for that," says Sonic. Link looks over to the outsiders. "And we couldn't have done it without you three. As crazy, insane, deranged, psychotic, weird, lying*looks at Jason*, and strange as you are, we owe you our thanks." He bows to them out of respect. "No thanks needed. We were just happy to make a difference. It's not like we did it for recognition," says Wolf.

It's been two days since the defeat of Plaggmyr the Small. Mike, Wolf, and Jason are just walking out of Hyrule castle. "I know I said we didn't need any recognition, but that was cool," says Wolf. "Yeah," says Mike. "We got medals and everything." He is right for once. They did get medals. Each of them got a Triforce Medallion. It signified that they had saved Hylas from a great danger. Link and Anthony were the last people to receive it. Each Triforce medallion represented which virtue each person had. The medallions themselves were made of silver. The virtue that was most dominant in the person receiving the medal was done in gold. Jason of course had the Triforce of Power. Wolf had Wisdom. The people of Hyrule still don't know how that happened. Finally, Mike had Courage. He holds the medallion in front of himself and looks at it.

"How did I get courage? I didn't show much during the fight. Hell, I whined half the time." He shakes his head and lets the medallion drop back to his chest. Peace reined for over two months in Arcadia. There were no threats so to speak and things were peaceful. Anticipating a long stay, the three outsiders got a house on Mobius about a block away from Anthony. Jason still wasn't happy with it, but since Sonic had saved his life in the fight with Plaggmyr, he at least respected the people of Mobius now.

It is now a peaceful Friday afternoon. The outsiders have gone over to Anthony's to face off in Super Smash Brothers: Melee. Being the Gamemaster, he had talked the people at Nintendo into putting him into the game. He was of course playing as himself. Once more, Mike played as Samus, Wolf as Link, and Jason as Ness. This time, Anthony was beating everyone. Mike is closing in on him and has him cornered on the edge. He punches a few times, and then fires a missile at Anthony. Anthony jumps over the missile and kicks Mike of the edge. He then runs over to Wolf and Jason and throws both of them out of the ring. "HA!" he yells out. "Pay up. Fifty mobiums each. You all lost." As he says this, a ripping sound can be heard. They turn around to see a portal just like the one that brought Mike, Jason and Wolf to Arcadia in the first place. They all yell in surprise as it starts to suck stuff in. Mike, Wolf, and Jason have no time to react as they are sucked into the portal. As soon as they are in, it closes behind them. Anthony stares at the spot where the portal was mere seconds before. "Now that's one way out of paying a debt," he says.

It is a sunny day in Satan City. The people are rushing to beat out the traffic, and failing miserably. There have already been several traffic jams because if car crashes. Videl Satan is in the streets trying to settle some arguments and keep traffic moving. The people aren't listening. "I said back away from him! I didn't tell you to punch him in the face!" she screams at one of the motorists. "Well he was looking at me funny!" says the motorist. Videl rolls her eyes. That gets the motorist mad. "You think this is funny little girl?" he asks. "I think some one should teach you a lesson!" With that he lunges at Videl. Again she rolls her eyes. With speed beyond what the motorist can see, she punches him in the gut. The motorist doubles over in pain. With a strained and quite voice, he says, "Ouch," and then falls over. At that moment, The Great Saiyaman flies down from the sky. "Are you ok Miss Videl?" he asks. "I'm fine Gohan," says Videl. The great Saiyaman gets a panicked look on his face. "Great Saiyaman! In this suite I am the great Saiyaman!" he says. Videl blushes. "Sorry. I keep forgetting." As she says that, a ripping noise can be heard above them. They look up into the sky, and about 100' up a weird green energy has begun to spread. It looks like a portal of some kind. "

What's that?" asks Videl. "I have no idea, but I think we should have a look," says The Great Saiyaman. Videl nods, and they both fly up towards the portal. As they close in on it, three people fall out of it. They start to scream. The Great Saiyaman turns to Videl. "I got the two big guys, you get the smaller one." Videl nods, and they both speed after their targets.

"I'm gona die, I'm gona die, I'm gona DIE!!!" screams Mike as he plummets to the ground. Jason is just speechless. They are almost at the ground. Two more feet to go. Suddenly, they stop, about an inch from the ground. Mike looks at the ground in awe. "That would have smarted real bad," he says. From above him, he hears a familiar voice. "No need to thank me citizen, it's what I do, for I am…" He drops them and starts doing posses. "The Great Saiyaman!" Mike looks at him like he's lost his mind. Behind them they can hear Wolf scream in pain. Mike and Jason quickly turn around to see if he went splat or not. They see Wolf holding his jaw. "All I said was, `You are the woman of my dreams.' What was the punch for?" Videl gives him an angry look. "I'm taken," is all she says.

Wolf walks over to Mike. "You see what I see?" asks Wolf. Mike nods. "Then we are where I think we are," says Wolf again. He and Mike turn to each other. "WE'RE IN DBZ!" They scream at the same time. When they turn back to The Great Saiyaman and Videl, they see a ball of energy being pointes at their heads by a very angry man with black hair that stands straight up. He isn't an extremely tall man, but he has an air around him that says, "don't screw with me." His hair stands up about a foot and a half. Mike and Wolf speak at the same time. "Eep."

A/N: And so ends The Arcadian Chronicles. I haven't thought of a name for the sequel yet, but I will think really hard. I hope I don't burn something out doing it. Once more, thanks to all the people that helped. You guys are great. I'd like to thank everyone that reviewed. I really needed the ego boost. Don't worry, the story won't go away anytime soon. I've got ideas for at least two more installments after the next one. I'm not going anywhere. Oh stop your whining and grow up. It's not that bad. Anyway, till next time!