Fan Fiction / Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Human 'Bot ❯ Humanly Robotic ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All Beast Wars characters belong to Hasbro.

---------------------------------------------------------------< /div>

HUMAN 'BOT

PART 3

- Humanly Robotic -

That was it. The huntress had awaken. All of them knew that she would wake up one time or

another, but it would always be too soon. The danger was too high, the fear too premature.

It was too soon.

Not now.

The robots felt their micro-processors and circuits stop running for a cycle.

The cat growled while moving to her paws. She opened her blue and shiny eyes. Primus! They seemed to be throwing arrows of fire at the metallic beings staring in awe. No one spoke, not even Rattrap or Dinobot... no one... almost already scared to death. At first, she seemed to have a hard time breathing, grousing and moaning.

She suddenly took an attack position, her claws almost penetrating the metal ground. She was ready to pounce on anyone of them. Ready to attack. The word attack was resounding in echo in their heads. She roared; Attack, attack, ATTACK!

She seemed to be ready to jump... and she sat down, inspecting her paws, her body, what she had

become, "What the hell is THAT all about??"

Optimus took a deep breath and approached the feline carefully, "Well, ahem, welcome in our crew, Fiona..."

"YOUR crew? What crew?!" Her voice sounded more ngry as she spoke, ticked by what she could not understand.

"Well," Tigatron told her softly yet showing he clearly remembered the pod incident outside. "You... are now a Maximal... A part of us."

"A MAXIMAL???!!! ME!!??" she began to laugh, and stopped suddenly. "You're kiddin'...

RIGHT??!!"

Rattrap lost the shy attitude at once, "Just pick a code name and shout 'Maximize', Furr Face!

You'll see!"

(You...You... I know you, we've been around haven't we? Yes yes we have... all of you, we've seen it coming, one day...)

She took a look at her felin body once more. She turned and faced Rattrap again, her eyes full of anger and disgus: "It better not work," she menaced him. "FELINA... MAXIMIZE!"

Unfortunately for the young huntress, the snow white cat turned into a feminin humanoid robot.

She looked almost the same as the picture, except for her flesh, now a shinny and dark purple;

she was wearing a metallic, silver armor that looked like some kind of swim-suit; her face, her eyes

were human-like, but instead of that blue color she had as a human and beast form, they were of a

crystalized and bloody red; her helmet looked a lot like Airazor's , and her beast coating was holding onto her back. She was indeed very attractive with her perfect features, yet that beauty senses to be more deadly then anything else...

For a moment, she stood there, staring at nothing, her eyes fixing on some unknown point. She had transformed, like... like a transformer would! She looked at Rattrap again Her look was impenetrable , unreadable. She was gone for a moment, asking for him to grab her back to reality as she trembled with fear and pain. He could do nothing, and did not want to at that point. The secret resentment between the two was far stronger at this point then it ever was.

She opened her mouth, only a thin opening for unknown words, showing her little fangs. It was obvious that she was about to say something, but nothing came out. She looked at her robotic body, slowly shaking her head in disappointment. "No," she whispered, "This... can't be... I..."

She raised her head at Rattrap once more. This time, he could clearly read what she was thinking.

She hated him. It was his fault. He could hear her think, It's all your fault! Why?! Why did you tell

me to do that?! To transform? Haven't y'done enough damage already?! If you hadn't tell me

to transform, I wouldn't be in pain! I would have never known! It's your fault!

YOUR FAULT!!! FUCKIN' ROBOT!!!

She took a look at the other Maximals staring at her. "What have you done to me?", she

whispered like a little

(5 year old)

girl and looked like if she was about to cry. Her reflection in the CR chamber's door stared at her

eerilly, and she started to laugh. Everyone seemed surprised at her reaction, especially Rhinox.

She turned and looked at the Maximals, still laughing, "Can you believe that? I'm supposed to be a robot huntress, and haha, I-I'm a robot MYSELF!" She shouted a nasty laugh, slapping her thigh and suddenly stopped, the smile leaving place to the worst evils there was, "And y'all going to pay for that!"

But Dinobot was ahead of her plans and already held his spinning sword under her chin, growling. "Make a move, please!", he spat at her.

Felina shook and her and before he knew it, she was jumping backwards on her hands and was kicking the robots arm. He did not release his sword at once, but at least she was free of his grip. Her left thigh opened and a gun sprung out in the air for her to catch, and Dinobot was not with a magnum to his own chin. "Make a move, please", she repeated his words harshly.

"Felina!", she heard a familiar voice scream, "Stop that! NOW!"

Felina looked at Rhinox with an unbeleivable look. "Who are YOU to tell me what to do?!"

She... she doe not recognize me yet..., Rhinox thought with horror. That's NOT good.

The nosel of the gun left Dinobot and pointed for Rhinox, which the trigger would have been pulled if a blast had not caused a burning pain to her hand for her to drop the weapon. Ther was a loud cling! as it touched the floor.

"Ah don't think so sister", Rattrap spat.

Felina shook her hand quickly for the pain to leave, then her eyes narrowed and were on Rattrap again. "You little bastard!" . This time, it was personal.

She took a quick look around, realizing with odd delight that she was in a Maximal ship. Taking a few steps toward Optimus under the guns from his crew, she pointed out at his chest.

"Is this... a BIG Maximal ship?"

Optimus hesitated a moment, a frown appearing on his face, "Why would you want to know that?"

"I can read minds, oh great leader. Oh yes, and you're telling me it is, your eyes tell me it is. I thank you in advance."

Uh-oh! What does she have in mind now?, Rhinox thought, afraid of what she was about to do.

Felina turned to Rattrap, glancing an amused look at him and put her hands behind her back, acting like a little kid. "Y'know", she said in a childish voice, "I loooove big places because it's SO easy to hide.

Man, I've got an idea... let's play hide and seek!" Then her voice was back to that mischeavous one, "Think you can catch me? I dare ya!" She went back to beast mode, ran away in one of the corridors and disappeared.

"No way, Puss in Boots", he shouted, "I'm unbeatable at 'DAT game! Y'ain't goin' to escape me for long!"

You say that everytime, Felina thought as she ran.

Gun in hand, Rattrap ran after Felina, ignoring Rhinox's warnings, and disappeared as well.

Rattrap stopped running, exhausted. "Where the slag IS she?"

At first, he had thought of this to be something quite entertaining, amusing. He liked the idea of

chasing her despite the fact that she was a skilled assassin. The huntress had become the hunted. He knew she was there, watching every move he made, waiting for the right moment to strike. But this was too much. He had thought he could have surprised her and strike first. So much for that plan... Now, he, the master of spying, of hunting and hiding, was being played by a mere baby-born-pussy-cat. He had the feeling it was useless to try to find her in such a situation because he knew her somehow and so did she in her own way and when she would find him she'd kill him, painfully, make him suffer to death... He shook his head at the thought, trying to make it vanish.

He cautiously entered Cheetor's quarters, avoiding everything that was lying on the floor. And they say mah quarters are like sewers. What am I doin' here, anyway!? Nice goin' RT... ya

gettin' beaten by a kid...

A nasty laugh brought him out of his thoughts. "Y' shouldn't think too much, kitten food. Y'could

overload your circuits and I like 'em fresh!"

He was getting nervous, looking all around him. He could hear her, but not see her and this sure was not good. Oh man! I can be happy I ain't no human... ,he thought, 'Cause right now, I'd be

sweating like slag! I can't believe ah followed her!

"Are you AFRAID?"

He felt himself braving up."I was never afraid of a mere little girl! Why doncha come down here and show me who's afraid here?"

"Woooo, sugah, I'm so scared, look at me now!"

Felina suddenly appeared in beast mode in front of Rattrap. He did not see where she came from,

but deep inside, he didn't want to know. It happened so fast, he never knew who, between him and

her, started the fight.

The next thing he knew, he was lying on the floor, a killer cat in fury over him. She was trying to bite his neck, and he was barely keeping her sharp teeth and fangs away from it. He was loosing

strength... she was winning...

(again)

little by little...

Dis' just can't be...she...she's gonna win! I haven't even tried to fight her! I... must... do somethin'! Think! THINK!

"Who's afraid now, fuck face?", she laughed.

"No---not me", he answered with a weak voice

"Stop fightin', Fast Food!" she ordered roughly,"and I'll make sure you ain't gonna suffer!"

"D-Dream on..."

Felina was having a hard time hearing what he was saying: his voice was just getting so low. He

wasn't far from paniking, but she couldn't be sure if he was shaking from all the energy he was

wasting by blocking her or if it was because he was scared to death. She had an idea it might be

both.

This time, he could feel her fangs against his neck. A little more and she would be able to make the

fatal bite.

It's just too easy, she laughed to herself.

But things suddenly changed when Rattrap's right hand finally seized her neck. He never knew where he had gotten all this strength, but he knew it was his only chance to survive. He got up as if exhausted and without losing his grip, and lifted her off the ground, making sure that she couldn't touch it. As he was squeezing her throat, she shrieked in pain, trying to free herself with violence, coughing with unexpected fear. The oxygen was almost not going to her lungs anymore.

"L-let g-go! Argh! Let go!," she choked.

"Dream on", he repeated with a coolness he had never heard from him before, with an eerie pride in it.

She tried to bite his forearm but she didn't have enough energy left to do anything anymore. With all the strength she had left, she made a quick run-up with her hind legs and scratched Rattrap's chest. He cried out in pain, violently throwing her across the room. He brought his hands to the scar.

"Man! Look what ya did!" he screamed. "C'mon! Get up and fight for real, Alley Cat!"

She didn't move.

He risked one step towards her, pointing his gun at her. "Yo... Alley Cat... what are ya waitin' for?... Get up..."

She still didn't move.

"Alley Cat? Helloooo? Y'read me? Oh slag... C'mon... get up already..."

She still didn't move. This time he stepped towards her and kneeled at her side. He touched her

head lighthly, trying to wake her up. "Hey, Cat-Babe... ya alive?"

Again, silence was torture.

"Oh slag it! I might... have squeezed a little hard... but 'dat ain't a good reason to die now! Oh man! Come on! Rhinox is gonan kill ME!"

"I'm... not... dead," she managed weakly.

He stumbled away as fast as he could, seeing her getting up and transforming into her humanoid form. But instead of attacking him like he thought she would, the female turned her back to him. She took off her

helmet, letting her shiny long blue hair fall over her shoulders and back. "Y'beat me," she admitted in a sad voice.

"I did? ...err... Yeah! I did! Of course..."

"Nobody has ever... defeated me... I mean no robot

(liar)

Y'know that now don't ya? Maybe that's a sign... a sign meaning that it's time to change. The thing is, I dunno how... I'm goin' ta need help..." Her back was no more at Rattrap, and in his amazement from such confessions, he had not realized she was only inches from him "Could you... help me?"

(trick it's a)

He did not dare to answer, embarrassed. He was staring at her, thinking about how

beautiful she was without her helmet... But what was making her even beautiful was those charming little cat ears mixed in with her hair. He also noticed the Maximal sign that was decorating her forehead...

She stepped closer to him with her head down. He could still see the sad expression on her face and now, not only was he embarrassed, but he was feeling guilty for attacking her and thinking of her this way.

(trick it's)

He was Maximal wishing that he would not be programmed at the moment... As her body pressed against his, he realized that she wasn't much taller than he was. And he was wonder how he couldn't

have noticed before... Her lips were now lose to his, her warm breathe brushing his face, "Well... could you?"

"Huh? Err ,yeah, I mean no uh.. I mean.... I'll let Optimus decided... I..."

(Crissh)... "Um... Yo! Fearless leader! Y'read me?"

"Loud and clear," Optimus answered Rattrap with relief. "Where are you? What about Felina?"

"I'm in the kid's quarters and we're both....fine."

"Both fine? Something's not right... There's something wrong.....", Rhinox whispered, stepping towards the

metallic gorilla.

"We're comin' back and..."(crissshh)...

"Rattrap! Rattrap!" Optimus yelled. "Come in! Rattrap! Slag! I can't get it back!" he shouted as he hit the command table.

Cheetor immediately got back to beast mode and jumped on the command table, "I'm going after him!"

"No Cheetor," Optimus ordered nervously. "It's too dangerous! I'm afraid to know why his comlink shut off, and if the reason is what I think it is, you don't want to go there either. We should be all going and ready our finest weapons"

Jumping off the command table, Cheetor began his way for his quarters, 'We have no time to pick up weapons! It'll be too late!", then he was running down the same path the rat and the kitten had taken and he disappeared as well.

Rattrap fell to his knees, holding the sharp knife that was in his chest (where his comlink is). Speachless from the major pain he looked up at Felina's evil smile of triumph.

"You ARE a major jackass aren't you?" she said, before kicking him in the face hard, making him fall on his back. She was atop of his instantly, each knee to his sides, and her face close to his again. She grabbed the handle of the dagger and began turning it slowly into painful spasms. "Y' REALLY thought I was commin onto you, weren't you?"

His response was a loud shout of pain as she quickly twisted.

He wasn't moving much and had lost a lot of energy in the first fight. All he had was his screaming to save him.

She laughed, "How naive and stupid can y'be? You actually thought that I would, all of a sudden, decide to let my life go get it on with a robot?"

"Wouldn't be... da first time...", he moaned and attempted an evil grin.

Felina growled with rage and punched him good in the face, then twisted the dagger some more.

Another strident scream broke, and she laughed.

No one made fun of Fiona Frangiatti, no one.

End of Part 3