Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Why Muraki and the Hunters should never meet ❯ Chapter One: Murder really helps ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Why Muraki and the Hunters should never meet
 
 
 
This is a very crazy fanfic from yours truly, strangewolfgal! It's a crossover like thing, with charries from such great anime as: Descendants of Darkness, YuYu Hakusho, DNAngel, Naruto, and many more(I think…..). Read and enjoy!
 
Chapter one: Murder really helps
(This first chapter is in the Ministry of Hades!)
 
Hisoka yawned as his partner, Tsuzuki, continued to stuff his face with sweets. It had been slow lately, no unusual deaths, no people living past their time, nothing interesting at all for three months, THREE MONTHS!!!!!!!! But this didn't trouble Tsuzuki, or the young girl named Sabrina, though she was worried about something she had forgotten about, who was just like him in some ways. They just were happy to get to eat sweets.
“ Yum! I love cake!” Sabrina said, some frosting on her nose. Tsuzuki smiled and nodded, “Yup!”
Hisoka threw something at their heads. Despite her appearance, Sabrina was a very talented shinigami and very powerful so she ducked quickly enough and it hit Tsuzuki head-on instead. Sabrina giggled as Tsuzuki fell. Hisoka just looked very mad,” Will you two act your ages for once?!?!”
“ Well if I acted my age, I'd be older than you, now wouldn't I, Hisoka-kun?' Sabrina said. She looked sixteen, acted 12, but was really 19. Hisoka glared at her,” That's not the point! The point is what is going on lately? No one's lived past their time, and no ones died unusually lately, Muraki has been quiet lately…..”
“Oh yeah, that's what I forgot!” Sabrina said suddenly. She took something out of her black bag, “ I found this outside. The writing matches Muraki-sans completely.” She liked Muraki, which was another way she was weird. She didn't like him like a crush or anything, but she did like him, and was like the evil doctor in some ways…..
Sabrina took a black envelope out. It had a rose printed onto it. Tsuzuki took it and looked inside, Hisoka reading over his shoulder, “What the…”
The letter inside was plain enough, white with a black writing. It was the writing itself that shocked them: “Dear Mr. Tsuzuki (and Brat), By the time you get this letter I'll probably be gone. But do not fret, for I am only going to go meet a new acquaintance of mine. He tells me he knows young Sabrina, whom I am betting is also reading this. And don't worry, when I return, I'll be committing much more murders than you'll ever imagine. Yours truly, Kazutaka Muraki.
P.S. Sabrina, your brother says hello.”:
“So Muraki ran off somewhere after someone? Who what does he mean, your brother says hi?” Tsuzuki said, “I didn't even know you HAD a brother.”
“I do, His name is Mortin Nightshade, and the sole fact that Muraki is with him is a problem upon itself,” Sabrina said.
“So? What's so bad about that? Maybe Muraki tricked your brother into helping him,” Hisoka said, unimpressed, but still pale.
“ No, you don't understand. My brother was the reason my entire family is dead. HE'S the one who did it,” Sabrina said, “Mortin is pure evil, and would do ANYTHING and kill ANYONE to get his way. He's like Muraki, but hundred times worse.”
That made Hisoka stop and Tsuzuki look as white as pure snow. It was frightening. Sabrina nodded and continued on, “You see, Mortin, as well as my cousin Searus, are the leaders of a group called the Hunters. They're made up of vampires, demons, humans, anything that can cast spells, use a weapon, and/or talk are part of it, and they are NOT a good bunch. They're sole mission in life is to kill all living beings, and dead ones too, and to make the different dimensions perfect without all life or something like that. They hate me personally, by the way.”
“Why? What could one immature girl do to a group like them?” Hisoka asked.
The smile that appeared on Sabrina's face was not a good one. Actually, it was downright creepy,” You really want to know?”