Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Cursed One ❯ The Beginning? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter One The Beginning?

This is my first published fanfic. I really hope you like it.

Disclaimer: sadly I don't own any thing, not here not anywhere

"talking"
'thinking'
-Yoko talking to Kurama or Elyion talking to Chikuso-
_________________________________________________________

A girl screams as a claw wraps around her leg, digging into her tender flesh. "Give me your soul gems!!" "No!" The girl trys to kick her leg free from the youkai's grasp but it grabs her other leg, tearing through muscles to the bone. She falls and a number of perfectly round, glowing jewels spill from her navy blue coat. Again she screams "No!" but it goes unheard in the dark forest. "Heh, this should make me a fortune." the youkai lets her go to gather up the gems. " Give me those back!" the girl pulls her self towards it. Barely acknowledging her order, it grabs the less wounded leg and swings her into a tree. The hits the tree with a thud and an answering snap from her leg as it breaks. Her world goes dark as she faints, whispering, "no...". The last thing she sees is the last of the soul gems are gathered up by the youkai. Again she whispers "no..." but it is too low for any to hear.

=============== Later in Ningenkai ==============

"Hey, Urameshi!"

"Whatta ya want Kuwabara?" The seemingly sleeping teen cracks open an eye at the large redhead.

Kuwabara pants "well... you just really gotta see this."

"This had better not be your stupid spirit sword again..." gets up and walks off toward a forest. When he gets to the place Yusuke starts to laugh. "gee, Koenma, I didn't know you had fanclub..." laughs hysterically again at the ruler of Reikai surrounded by demon women.

"See how you like it! Just get them off me!" The leader of the women says "Fine we'll leave but you can expect us tomorrow." They all disappear in a puff of wind and a crack.

"What was that all about?" asks Kuwabara

Koenma brushes himself off and straightens his hat "The grim reapers federation and most of the reapers"

"I didn't see Botan, why wasn't she there?" Yusuke asks trying to keep a straight face.

Kuwabara confusedly asks "The Grim Reapers Federation? Whats that?"

Koenma wrinkles his nose, "They're like a union for the grim reapers, they want pay raises. And Botan's not really a grim reaper anymore." Jumps as a little rabbit hops out of the bushes thinking that its the grim reapers again. "Come on you have a mission."

"You never answered my question!" yells Yusuke as a portal opens and Koenma goes into it.

Koenma's head pops out of portal, "I told you to come." disappears again. Yusuke goes after him muttering about toddlers who think they can order him about. Kuwabara stands there until the portal starts to close.

"Hey guys wait up!" barely making it through the portal before it closes.

================ In Reikai ===============

The portal opens into a large office with four people waiting in it, Kurama, Hiei, Botan, and Koenma. "Sit down you two, I need to tell you about your new mission." Yusuke sits next to Kurama and Kuwabara sits next to Botan.

___________________________________________________________

Well that was the first chapter. Hope you like it, and I'll try to write more soon. please reveiw, I don't mind flames.