Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Kiryu ❯ The Begining... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Kiryu


It’s been about a year since the Blitz Team has entered Class S. So far they have been winning every battle that comes their way. It’s a calm day at the Blitz Teams base. Somewhat. Dr. Toros was busy playing with his Zoids. Brad and Jamie where watching the Zoids battle News. And as usual, Bit was being chased by Leena over the food he’s stolen. That all changed when the Doc looked out his window and saw something approaching the base. Dr. Toros went around and got everyone (which was a little harder then expected when he tried to get Bit and Leena). It was a Command wolf and a Zaber fang. Dr. Toros mobilized the Shadowfox and Gunsniper. They met.
Command wolf: “we came to tell the Dr something”
Dr. Toros: “let them in brad, you to Leena.
Brad: “ok”
Leena: “sigh alright dad.”
The four enter the control room.
Dr. Toros: “first what are your names?”
Man 1: “My name is Lt. Jackson.”
Man 2: “and im commander John Blaster.”
Bit: “what can we do for you Commander?”
Commander: “we need the blitz team to join us in an excavation at the old frozen Tokyo.”
Bit: “really?”
Lt. Jackson: “we’ll pay you 8 million in cash”
Dr. Toros: “consider it done!”
So the blitz team accompanied the Commander and the Lt. the site.

Meanwhile is in the past two monsters are in a deadly hold.
One of these Monsters is a machine and the other is flesh and blood.
Machine: “DAMN YOU GODZILLA!”
Godzilla lets lose a loud roar. The machine lets lose its own roar.
Kid: “Damn Kiryu’s only got 40% of his energy left.”
Woman: “Matt can you hear me?”
Matt: “Yea I hear ya Jessie!”
Jessie: “Matt you need to retreat you can fight Godzilla with only 15% of energy!”
Matt: “WHAT I HAVE AT LEAST 40%!”
Jessie: “I forgot to tell you that your energy indicator is off by at least 25%!”
Matt: Dammit…alright I’m heading back.”
Godzilla see’s Kiryu leave. So he lets lose a victory roar. Then after that he destroyed 40% of the city. Kiryu now stands in the docking bay. A young boy around 18 jumps out of the cockpit. He walks down a catwalk towards an elevator. He enters a control room. Every salutes as he walks in. he salutes back. He then sits in a chair. A high racking commander enter, everyone saluted, Matt got up from the chair and saluted.