Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Kiryu ❯ the Massacre ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Harry: “Afraid Matt?”
Matt: “No, just giving you a head start. I want some what of a challenge.”
Harry: “You’ll regret that!”
Matt: “Not likely.”
Harry: “Benjamin, Sebastian, you guys see anything yet?”
Benjamin: “nothing to report”
Sebastian: “same here.”
Harry: “well he’s around here”

Little did they know, Kiryu could pick them off with ease from his position on top of a building.
Matt: “this is pathetic, I’ve seen people in a jet who could have found me by now.”

Matt dropped from his perch and landed behind Benjamin’s Stealth Viper.
Benjamin: “So there you are! I have you now!”
Matt: “You wish tin man.”
Benjamin: “WHAT’D YOU JUST CALL ME!”
Matt:“A tin man.” At that, the Viper’s head lowered and Benjamin fired the Viper’s heavy beam cannon. Matt dodged it easily.
“Is that all you’ve got?” Matt asked as he shot the Viper down with his mesher cannon.

Leon an Naomi happened to be watching the battle at a cafe.
Leon: “Who’s the new guy with the Blitz Team, and what’s he piloting Naomi?”
Naomi: “His names Matt. The Zoid he’s piloting is called Kiryu.”
Leon: “You checked this guy’s back round, didn’t ya?”
Naomi: “Yeah, after Leena told me about him yesterday.
” Leon “How longs he been with the team?”
Naomi: “only three days. Matt’s no push over either. He’s one of the best Zoid pilots around.”
Leon “So I see. He’s already on the Heldigunner’s tail after taking out the Stealth Viper.”
Matt fired a dozen of his missiles. Most of them hit the Heldigunner. In fact 10 hit the first 2 missiles were duds. Mainly to scare Sebastian and boy did it work. Sebastian ran striate into the other missiles. Kiryu moved on.
Matt: “Well im out of missiles so might as well.”
Kiryu’s backpack was jettisoned and Kiryu broke out into a run. Naomi watch in amazement as Kiryu was literally staking Harry’s Zoid. Harry was piloting a Genosaur today instead of the Iron Kong.
Naomi: “Kiryu seems to be a lot like a Genosaur.”
Leon: “Ya know your right Naomi, Kiryu dose have a lot Genosaurs Traits.”
Naomi: “But Kiryu’s Maser Cannon is very unique because he can fire it without charging.”
Kiryu advanced to Harry. Harry turned his Zoid to Kiryu. Harry could see the maser cannons attachments where smoking from an over-charge.