Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Kiryu ❯ MONSTERS...FIGHT! the struggle for power ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Kiryu managed to grab his tail again. Then slammed him into the nearest cliff and held him with one hand and looked like he was about to punch Gigan in the face one more time. But his right hand suddenly transformed into a drill. He rammed it into Gigan’s Chest plate. It started to spin, Gigan was unable to hold onto Kiryu so he went for a spin. Kiryu’s jet boosters started to burn, plus two hidden ones on his hips opened and started to burn.
Naomi: “what’s he doing?”
Bit: “dunno…”
Kiryu was pushing Gigan threw the cliff and after a few seconds the cliff collapsed. Kiryu shot out with Gigan still spinning. Then he stopped and Gigan was blasted onto a cliff. Matt started to fell Dizzy. It was hard on his body using that much power. Kiryu shook his head a little, his eyes flashed red. Kiryu slowly advanced to Gigan. But before he got any closer, triple beams hit the ground at Kiryu. He looked up to see another Anti-G weapon. It was Mecha-King Ghidorah. It landed s few feet in front of Kiryu. This Anti-G weapon was a three headed dragon but the center head was machine. The other two head where of flesh and bone. More than 50% of this weapon was machine the other parts where living. All three heads were constantly moving. The pilot was excited to fight such an opponent.
Pilot: “so is this my new opponent?”
The three people who were watching Kiryu’s battles were back. The called themselves The Guardians.
Guardian 1: “no Kiryu is not your opponent today…”
Pilot: “damn I was really looking forward to it.”
Meanwhile inside Kiryu matt’s eyes were a shad of red, both Matt and Kiryu had entered a raging state. Yet he had complete control of Kiryu, because they both wanted the same thing. And that was to win. The mysterious voice once again spoke to Matt.
Do not let your anger take advantage of you child, if you open your heart you can accomplish anything…’maybe I should listen to it and clam down.’ he thought. So Matt closes his eyes and clamed down. Kiryu’s eyes fade from the red color back to his original topaz yellow.
Matt: “alright im calm so LETS GO!”Pilot: Whoa WHOA! I was just here to pick him up!”
Matt: “what?!”
Matt: “then WHY did u want to fight me??”
Pilot: “it just a threat to scare you but apparently it didn’t work”
Matt: Fine just take him and leave!”
Pilot: “but I want to meet you!”
Matt: “URGH fine.”
So Matt agreed to meet the Mysterious pilot of Mecha-king Ghidorah. So they met, but when the pilot removes his helmet Matt noticed that he Was a she! She had long brown hair with hazel eyes. She had a well toned body to! She looks around 2 years younger than him. She spotted matt and “awed” him. He had short brown hair and emerald green eyes, he was very well toned (thx to the 3000 year slumber). She have never seen a girl this cute or nice.