Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Kiryu ❯ the Fight to the finish! ( Chapter 24 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
This will be a colossal battle. The fate of Zi rests in this battle’s hands. Kiryu has enough power to destroy the planet.”
“Your not serious Mr. Chairmen. Kiryu there could destroy the planet?”
“I’m afraid I am serious.” Everyone turned back to the monitors and watched in silence.
Each Zoid had taken roughly the same amount of damage. Matt realized this fight needed to be finished fast, he still had the team leader to deal with. He prepped Kiryu for a charged AZ cannon attack. The GenoSaurer stood still for a minute, not realizing what was going to happen. When the pilot figured it out, he turned and ran. He was to late though. Matt had fired the shot. When the blast hit, the GenoSaurer started to freeze up, pilot and all.
‘Two down and one to go...’ Matt thought. Kiryu turned to the last GenoSaurer. He brushed some of his brownish-black hair out of his eyes and wiped the sweat off his brow.
“This is where it ends John.” Kevin said.
“I agree.” said John.
“Who’s John?”
“You got me Leena. Guess Matt knows him from somewhere.”
“Yeah, Me and Matt know him from somewhere. He was a member of G-Force and a friend. ‘Was’ is the key word.”
“So his fighting an old friend?”
“Yeah.”
“Why?”
“I’ll tell you some other time.”

John knew that the only way to beat Matt was with his own charged particle gun. What he didn’t expect was Matt had thought the same thing. His Zoid was prepping it’s cannon too.
“Guess we’re going to see whose is better my charged particle gun or your twin Maser cannons.”
“Guess so.” Both Zoids fired at one another.

Both Zoids had fired upon one another. The beams rammed each other and formed a huge energy ball. The surrounding area started to shake violently.
“Jamie, put up the shield!”
“Right Doc!” The Hover Cargo’s shield was raised just in time. A second later and the Hover Cargo would have been vaporized.
“Unbelievable Doc, the energy the two of them are putting off is way off the scale!”
“How much off the scale?”
“Way past that of a Death Saurer.”
“Back the Hover Cargo up. We won’t last this long right here.”
“Right.”
“Your GenoSaurer is pretty strong John.”
“Same goes for you Matt.”