Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Kiryu ❯ DeathSaurer Resrurection! ( Chapter 25 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
“You won’t leave this alive John.”
“Neither will you.” said John as the power of the GenoSaurer’s blast increased.
“Doubtful.” said Matt as his left hand played across the control panel, increasing the power of his own blast.
“Jamie, deploy the anchors!”
“On it!” The Hover Cargo was being thrown around by the fight, even though they were miles away. Everyone looked at the image of the fight and watched in amazement as the energy ball grew in size.
“Doc, how can this be possible?”
“Your guess is as good as mine Jamie. Usually two charged particle guns cancel each other out but with Kiryu’s Maser cannons its a different story.”
“Then why aren’t they canceling each other out?”
“It only works with certain Zoids, I guess the GenoSaurer and Kiryu can’t cancel each other out.”
The energy ball kept growing, pushing the two Zoids farther apart.
“Your gonna’ pay for what you did to my g-force unit John!”
“If I’m going, then I’m taking you with me.”
“You wish!” The two Zoids were under major stress. Multiple alarms were going off in both Zoids.
“Come on, Kiryu hang on.” Kiryu let out a roar that Matt took as a ‘Don’t worry about me’. Matt increased the power of his masers again.
“I didn’t expect you to last this long Matt. You do realize that we could destroy all of Zi doing this?”
“I know. But it’s your fault we’re here doing this.”
“So?”
“You bastard...”
But before the two could destroy anything a massive energy Surge hit them. A black and red creature 4 times bigger than Kiryu and the GenoSaurer.
“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!” john shouted as he rebooted his Zoid. Kiryu remain unaffected by the surge
“that’s the DeathSaurer!” Matt said in shock “But that thing was destroyed!” the DeathSaurer was bigger, meaner and different from the picture Matt saw. It had massive red spikes running down its back. It stood 500 ft tall. Its hands curved into three very large and very sharp claws. Its spikes flared and he fire a massive charged particle gun 10 time more powerful than a normal one. John and Matt where fortunate to avoid the blast but just barely.
“damn that this is strong!”
Kiryu and the GenoSaurer stood side by side. Both of there rockets flared and they toke off. The two decided to put there fight on hold for a more worthy cause. The destruction of this new DeathSaurer. The DeathSaurer fired again but was unmatched by the two machines speed. John charged his particle gun and Kiryu charged his AZ cannon. The AZ cannon was the first to fire and it froze a hole in the hull armor then Johns charged particle gun blew a hole right through the Creatures abdomen. It roared in pain and look at his two opponents. The DeathSaurer reared up and roar its Massive roar. Then from the feet to the head a light seem to remove The Death Saurer.