Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ ???? ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Mal: We need and anime lacky.

Ani: *confused look* but I thought...

LokiBu: *pushes Ani out a window*

Author: I found us one. He's tall, insane, had a gun, will call us master, and has blue hair.

LokiBu: What's his name?

Author: Legato.

Mal: OH, the dude from the show with the guy and the red coat and the sandy land?

Author: *blink blink* Yea. It's called Trigun.

Legato: Hello my masters and Authoress.

Mal: OH! Look at him! *clings to Legato's leg*

Legato: *sweatdrop*

Author: Yea Yea you all know the disclaimer...so on with the story!
time!!!~

Raven opens his eyes only to have to close them from a blinding light. He raises a hand to block the light.

" Dear God!" Raven sees a girl right in his face smiling.

"Good, your awake," she backs away and picks up a glass of water.

" Who are you? Where am I? How did I get here?" Raven begins to ask about a million stupid questions.

"Oh, shut up and drink this," she holds out the glass to him. He takes it and gulps it down not noticing how thirsty he was before. "Someone was thirsty," she says smiling again.

"Answer my questions."

"Well, fine, don't say thanks for the drink."

Raven looks at he a little annoyed. "Tell me who you are at least."

"Say please."

"Grrrrr...." closing his eyes he grunts out a small, "...please..."

" That wasn't so hard, now was it. I'm Kelu. What's your name Mr. Tough Guy?"

"...Raven."

"That's a fun name."

"Answer my questions from before."

"What if I don't want to?"

"I'll force you to."

"If you havn't noticed, your leg is badly hurt," she smiles and teases, " You couldn't even if you tried."

"Don't test me. Now answer me!"

" No need to yell. I'm Kelu, as you know. You are in my house. I found you near a river with a hurt arm and even more hurt leg."

Raven tries hard to remember why he was near a river, "Where's Shadow and my Zoid?"

"Your Shadow is on the wall," shifty eyes, "What's a Zoid?"

Raven looks behind himself, all confused like, hoping to see his black organiod, Shadow. But alas all he sees is his real shadow. He looks back to the red haired girl, named Kelu, getting very pissed. "Not my shadow. My organiod named, Shadow."

"Organiod? Zoid? Dude your nuts. Are you on drugs?"

"Rrrrrr...A simple mind like yours wouldn't understand..."

"Really, now. Well then if your so smart, then tell me why you were by a river hurt. Answer that, Raven," her green eyes glittered with annoyment.

Raven looks down and thinks for a moment, "I don't remember."

"Well, what do you remember?" Kelu ask's calming down a bit.

"I remember my name. My organiod. And I remember what a Zoid is. But that's all I remember."

"hmmm..."
*mean while on planet Zi*

"Van, wake up!Van!"

" I hope he's alright."

"He'll be fine. Hey Moonbey why don't you sing to him?"

"How will that help?"

"Don't know but if I was in a coma and you wang it would either knock me out more or make me wake up to stuff a sock in your mouth."

A loud crack is heard as Moonbey's hand goes across Irvine's face. Fiona laughs a little bit. Van thinks to him self, 'Why can't I wake up? I can hear them. Where is Raven? What was that light?'

~end chapter one~
Author: Yea i'm done my hand hurts from typing.

Mal: *still clinging to Legato's leg* What?!?! That's all they get?!?! Thats not fair! *looks at the screen towards the readers with puppy eyes* Don't worry readers I'll tell you what happened and what will happen next chapter! First of all Raven was not fighting, he was in bed with Thomas and....

Author: Legato shut her up before she gives all of it away? Thomas? Is that the best she could do?!

Legato: Yes my Authoress. I'd be glad too. *smiles and duct tapes Mal to the floor and tapes her mouth shut*

LokiBu: * is in a corner laughing....probably high or tripping.*

Author: Ok readers, please Review and try to be nice. *hints to the word try.*

Mal: @_@*twitch*