Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ "Two Sides To One Feeling" ❯ "Getting to know you" ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello again! I don't have much to say so just enjoy! Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~

"Two Sides To One Feeling"-Chapter 2

Glitch looked at her sadly and put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry your parents died...."

Asha smiled a bit and wiped the tears from her eyes with the back of her right hand. "S'ok. It's not your fault. I just happen to be one of those not so lucky people...anyway..."

Glitch smiled. "You sure you're not hungry?"

Asha sighed and thought about it. "Well, I guess I am."

"Ok. Here I'll show you to the kitchen." He grinned and walked down the hall. As Asha's regular character, she looked at every detail that stood out in the dull hallway.

Glitch snickered at her curiosity and opened the refrigerator. "What would you like?" He asked her as she stepped into the kitchen.

Her eyes wondered some more. "Uh....got any pickles?"

Glitch blinked and pulled out a jar of them. "Um...yeah."

She walked over and grabbed the jar, sitting down at his small kitchen table. "Thanks....never thought I would be treated nice after trying to steal your parts."

Glitch shrugged. "Guess you could call me a nice guy." He pulled out sandwich making materials and looked up at her.

"No...I would call you my slave." She smiled to him, pulling a pickle from the jar.

Glitch raised a brow. "Well I think you're alittle messed up in the head."

Asha shrugged like he had did a minute ago. "Whatever..slave."

He rolled his eyes. "Yea and your a purple cow."

Asha frowned. "I am not!" She rose her voice in anger.

He smiled. "Go and make a new flavor of milk."

Asha stood up and looked down at her body. It didn't have barely any excess fat. She looked up at him and frowned.

He laughed. "Can't you take a joke?"

"Well I advise you not to joke then..." Her voice was low and ready to slice his head off.

Glitch sighed. "Fine then. I won't joke with you."

Asha grinned. "That's better, slave."

He growled. "I'm not your slave."

"Yes you are." She looked to him and put the lid back on the pickle jar after putting the one she had pulled out for no reason, back in, she hadn't even had one.

"No I'm not." He argued back to her and finished making his sandwich, putting his materials up and going to the table.

"Yes huh." She said putting the pickle jar back.

"Nah uh." He said getting annoyed.

She laughed sensing his annoyance, and then she walked down the hall to the living room.

Glitch shook his head. What had he gotten himself into? A nightmare...that's what. He sighed and finished his sandwich and walked into the room where Asha sat in his chair. "Who gave you permission to sit in that?"

Asha looked behind the chair. "I did, go and get me some popcorn, slave."

Glitch rolled his eyes and groaned. "I'll get your popcorn but I'm not your slave."

"Whatever." Asha grinned and looked to the second TV. So that's how he caught me. Should've known better. She yawned and scratched her head.

Glitch walked back in with the popcorn and handed it to her. "Out of my chair so I can sit down."

"No." Asha said, taking the popcorn and snuggling comfortably in the chair.

Glitch frowned. "Out."

"Just sit with me."

"No. It's my chair."

"Well, you're my slave and I command it." She grabbed his arm and stood then pushed him into the chair and sat on him.

He groaned and raised a brow at her. "Man I'm surprised I'm not dead...a purple cow just sat on me."

Asha looked to him and scowled. "I'm not purple and I'm not a cow....slave."

Glitch glared at her and tried to get up, but he wasn't getting anywhere with her sitting on him. "Let me up."

"Nope." Asha smiled and lay back, eating some popcorn and looking to the TV.

Glitch frowned and sighed. She was pretty stubborn. He didn't like her constant nickname that she had dubbed him. He wasn't a slave. He was a human being and no less.

Asha looked up to him curiously. "What are you doing?"

He looked to her and blinked. "What?"

"Nothing." She smiled, but she suddenly jumped up as a roaring hiss was heard. Popcorn went flying everywhere.

"Jagger that wasn't funny!" Asha yelled to the second TV screen, her zoid stood by the boulder with somewhat of a mocking smile.

"Aw, geez. Look what you did? You're messing up my living room!" He growled, looking around at the scattered popcorn.

He pressed a button to his right on the table beside the chair and a small metal zoid came out and swept up the popcorn.

Asha smiled. "Cool."

"Hm." Glitch rolled his eyes and looked to the TV.

Asha turned around and looked up to him. "Night, slave."

"Aren't I suppose to go in my own bed?"
"Too late." Asha yawned and fell asleep.
Glitch shook his head and grinned. Weird girl. He yawned and closed his eyes, putting his right arm around her and falling asleep.

TBC….

Well that was so cute, yay! More twists and turns are soon to come and stuff!! ^-^ Well please review! Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~