Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ A Legend Coming True ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A young girl with raven black hair stood on a ledge next to an organiod. Her eyes were strange the right one was purple and the left one was black. Around her left eye was a fireball birthmark. Her organoid looked alot like another organoid who liked to visit them, Shadow but more about that later. The only difference was this girl's oragnoid was midnight black and streaked with purple. The two had been together as long as the girl could remember. She was an orphan she never knew her parents and had no family besides the organoid next to her and the zoid below them. This zoid was known as the obsidian liger. It was a more feminine version of the blade liger. Her tail was extremely long and had a blade at the end. Her pitch black body was like that of a lightning saix, slender and built for speed. The thin face black and streaked with purple like almost everything around the strange girl was a thinner version of the blade liger's. No one knew about the girl living in the ruins outside the capital city of the empire. There was only one being who did know about the trio, a blck organoid known as Shadow. His owner passed by the ruins often never noticing half the time Shadow standing on a ledge with a girl and another organiod. Shadow and this other organoid worked together to take care of the orphan girl. Stealing food clothes books anything to make sure someday the girl in the ruins would be able to live among humans. The girl was fourteeen years old and was very skilled at piloting the obsidian liger. She had driven raiders from their home now with ease. From time to time people would camp out around the ruins on their way to the capital city, these people were left alone as long as they stayed out of trouble. But now things were going to change. This girl's life is about to take a drastic turn for better or for worse no one knows quite yet, but it seems the organoids are up to something.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A young boy with purplish black hair sat on the head of his genosaurer. His organoid, Shadow was sleeping on the nose of the huge zoid. Prozan had just been defeated. He was thinking of what had happened the other day. He usally passed by some ruins on the way in and out of the capital city. There had been nothing there, or so her thought. The last time he had gone by there he had sworn her saw a pitch black zoid. With the zoid was a girl with raven black hair. An organoid much like Shadow had been sitting on a ledge above them. He had gone by quickly so he did not get a very good look. He knew Shadow liked to go there but till now he thought nothing of it. His organoid was up to something. He then decided that the next chance he got he would explore those old ruins. That decision would change his life forever.