Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Bandits ❯ A Kiss Goodnight? ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N- This'll be an interesting one, heh heh.)
"Lieutenant Schubaltz," the psychiatrist (A/N- let's call her Dr. Jones, since I don't feel like being creative) groaned. Why did she always get the weird soldiers to work with? "You can probably leave now. You have, after all, been whining to me for the past few hours," she added under her breath.

"But doctor, I'm a depressed man! The woman I love doesn't even know I exist!"

"You're still young," Dr. Jones replied, pushing her greying hair out of her eyes. "It'll happen more than once." 'Why couldn't this boy be like his brother? Karl's the one with all the promise.'

"But I don't understand!" Thomas wailed miserably. "How could she chose Van over me?! HOW?! WHY, GOD, WHY?!"

"Oh? Van Flyheight? You mean that handsome boy who pilots the blue Liger? He seems like quite a catch for any young lady."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!"
(A/N - just a small section for my anti-Thomas viewers!)
***
'What is wrong with that organoid?' Raven wondered, watching as Shadow willingly fetched a ball Alandria was throwing for him, and happily accepted her praise when he brought it back. 'Women are dangerous,' Raven decided.

"Good boy!" Alandria crooned as Shadow once again dropped the ball into her hand. Shadow wagged his tail enthusiastically. Raven rolled his eyes.

"Come on," he said, in his trademark emotionless tone. "We're going to bed."

"Aren't you the cheery little drill sergeant," Alandria mocked, following him into the bedroom nonetheless. Shadow knew better than to follow. His Master didn't like him sleeping in the same room.

"Get dressed," Raven ordered. Alandria made a show of rolling her eyes, before turning around and beginning to unbutton her dress.

"D-Don't you think you should go into the bathroom to do that?" Raven stammered, blushing. He mentally kicked himself for acting that way.

"What's the point?" Alandria asked, slipping the dress off and pulling some sleepwear out of her bag. "You've already seen everything I've got, remember?"

'And damn, was it nice,' he thought, watching her pull a very small, spaghetti strap thing on over her head. 'No, stop thinking like this!' he ordered himself. 'She's a prisoner! You do not think this way about prisoners!' It had, after all, been several months since he'd last had sex, he admitted. That was probably what was making him act weird. With that conclusion, he pulled his shirt off and removed his various pieces of armor (A/N- you know, all the little metal sections on his clothes?).

"So, you're not exactly the modest type, huh?" Raven taunted, turning back around, and noticing that Alandria was not there. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" he demanded. Was it possible that she'd escaped so easily? Had she deliberately made him careless, then gotten away as soon as the opportunity arose?

"Geez, I'm right here, moron," she called, walking out of the bathroom while brushing her hair. "You're so damn paranoid." Raven hadn't heard much of what she'd said. He'd been busy noticing that the little silk camisole she was wearing showed a very nice amount of skin when she had her arms lifted to brush her hair.

'SHE'S MY PRISONER!' he scolded himself. 'Why the hell does my prisoner have to be so damn cute?!'

"Raven?" Alandria asked. "Why are you blushing?" Raven issued himself another mental kick.

"I'M NOT BLUSHING, DAMMIT!" he roared. Isn't he subtle?

"Well, aren't you the perky one tonight," Alandria said, her every word dripping with sarcasm.

'Speaking of perky...' Raven thought, his eyes travelling downward from Alandria's face. 'NO! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME! DAMN IT ALL! GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU FUCKING PERVERTED THOUGHTS! OUT!'

"God, you're weird," Alandria informed, giving him a look before climbing into bed. Raven had started smacking himself in the head to make the images go away. "I can't believe," Alandria continued, "that I'm being held hostage by a guy who won't allow me to be fully dressed, doesn't respect my privacy, doesn't appreciate anything I do, and is insane as an added bonus. I need to stop hanging around all these warped people."

"Warped people?" Raven repeated, getting in bed himself. "Enlighten me about these 'warped people,' would you?"

"Well, there's you, for one. You've definitely got issues," she replied, enjoying the look of annoyance on Raven's face. "Then there's my brother, he's weird as hell. And Van's REALLY out there." That caught Raven's attention.

"Van?" he asked.

"Yeah, Van Flyheight. You know him?"

"Yes," Raven snapped. "He's a complete retard!"

"Well, yeah. But he's a nice retard. I take it you don't like him?"

"I WAS determined to kill him a while back, but he showed his pathetic weakness and-"

"He saved your ass, didn't he?"

"HE DID NOT! HE WOULD'VE CROAKED IF *I* WASN'T THERE TO SAVE *HIS* ASS!"

"But why'd you help him if you wanted him dead?"

"Because- because...SHUT UP!"

"Awwww, there is some good in you, Raven," Alandria cooed teasingly, tickling his bare stomach.

"STOP THAT!" he ordered, grabbing her wrist and yanking her hand away. She gave him that cute smile he was beginning to hate so much, and laughed at him.

"You have absolutely no sense of humor, do you?" she asked. Raven scowled.

"I despise being tickled," he grumbled. "And no, I don't have a sense of humor, so drop the damn subject."

"Yeesh, no sense of humor, AND no people skills," Alandria said, just loud enough for him to hear. "I'm gonna have a hell of a time being your little captive."

"Just shut up and go to sleep," Raven growled. Alandria pouted and batted her eyelashes.

"You mean I don't get a kiss goodnight?" she asked. Raven opened his mouth to say something nasty, but he stopped. He smirked.

"Are you trying to provoke me," he asked, "or do you really want me to kiss you?" A bright pink blush appeared across Alandria's cheeks.

"I...I," she stammered. Raven's smirk turned into a mischievous smile. He lay back and closed his eyes.

"I suppose you can kiss me if you want to," he informed. He honestly didn't expect her to; in fact, he was waiting for her to start yelling at him. So it was a bit of a surprise when Alandria gently kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight," she whispered into his ear, before cuddling up to him and going to sleep. Raven looked at her in shock for a moment before realizing,

'Damn it, now SHE has power over ME. Shit!'
A/N- SOOOOOOO sorry to keep y'all waiting so long for an update, but ya know how it is with starting a new semester in school. I had to work real hard to get into the swing of things for a couple weeks. 'Cause good GPA = possible-college-scholarship-because-I-sure-as-hell-don't-have-enough-money - to-pay-my-tuition-unless-I-write-a-best-selling-book-before-college-rolls- around. Yes, it's the second semester of my first year of high school, and I'm worrying about getting into college. Well, I've always tended to be a little ahead of myself...