Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny ❯ .........^_^;; ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Okay really sorry about the delay, I have been busy with finals and on vacation. I acctually wrote this a long time ago, but I never got around to typing it. I have also been reading a bunch of books, in the last three months I have read the Plains of Passage, A Shelter of Stones, The Fellowship of the Ring, all of the 13 Young Jedi Knight Books, and the most boring book of all Taming of the Shrew. I appologize again for the delay. Can you tell I love to read. I can't waitr to get my hands onto the new Harry Potter book. Only Six months untill the last Lord of the Rings Movie, about a year untill the next Harry Potter movie and sadly two years untill the next Star Wars Movie. ALso only six months untill I get my driver';s permit and a year untill I get my Lisence. YAH. a.k.a. Kazk
6 men with dark black bars over their eyes were talking though video transmision. "With the new six sections of the Backdraft we can easily get more done without the hassel of commanding one huge group." says #1
" And witth almost all the old leaders gone, it shall be a little more interesting how things are run, I mean." adds #2
"The current objective of my section is not just to capture the Liger 0, but also its pilot, Bit Cloud." say #6
"Ha. we havee been trying to capture the Liger 0 for years. How do you plan on doing this?" asks #4, while histaricly laughing.
After every one has their good laugh, #6 continues. "Well, I have hired an ajent. She is connected to Cloud. We took a big gamble by starting their base on fire and hoping Torros will give them boarding. Luckly my plan worked. Currently her and her team are staying at the Blitz team base. She is collecting information on both the liger and Cloud."
"And who is this mysterious spy?" asks #5
"Ah yes, her name is...." (Like with all those clues you don't already know!!!)
* * *
"Chloe where have you been, we have to leave now if we are to make it to our next battle on time."
"Sorry Gabrielle, um I had to do something on the Zaber Fang."
"Whatever, lets go!"
"Right!" Chloe says with a nod.
"Where are they going?" asks Hamie as he walks into the hanger and sees the three Zoids running out.
"Battle." answers Leon. "Where is everyone else?"
"I'm right here." yells Bit down from the Liger's cockpit.
"Docs out and Leena'a on the phone again. " says Jamie emphasizing the last word.
"I hears that, your going to pay!"
* * *
"The winner is the Rage team." yells hee judge before blasting off into the sky.
"Great battle you guys. Hey where is Chloe?" Both Enoc and Gabrielle look arounf the canyon field but there is no sign of the second Zaber Fang.
5 miles away Chloe is standing face to face with a man dressed in a suit. "Do you have any info on the Liger 0?"
"Yes. It's capabilities have not been shown due to the inxperiance of the pilot. Yet no one seems to be able to get in the pilots chair besides Bit."
"Is there any way you can get him to join us? Have him fall in love with you?"
"No, that would not be possible."
"Is there any other person he would do it for?"
"Yes, he seems to be in a pretty serious relationship with Leena Torros."
"Good work Chloe, here is your pay." #6 hands Chloe a bag that contains an amount 15 times the normal prize money for Class S. "Keep up the good work."
"Yes Sir."
* * *
"Chloe, Chloe! Where are you?" yells Enoc as he chatges his Dark Horn through a canyon stack.
"Chill Bro, I am right here."
"Chloe, where were you all this time. I want to get back to the Blitz base before dark, or we may never find it." screams Gabrielle over the com, but still out of sight. "Let's get going. If mom and dad were still on the team, they would be outrages with you."
"Cut her some slack Gab, dad let ou off the hook the time you gor lost and went the total wrong way in your saix."
"Hey yah, we lost the battle because of that. We spent too much time looking for you. By the time we got to the battlefield, we were disqualified."
"Fine, you two just get over here and lets go." As the three Zoids take off towards the slowlyt setting sun, an ominous cloud lumes over their previous location. Another figure joins #6 in the soon approaching twilight air.
"So Travis, why are you here?"
"How'd you know it was me?"
"I'm your brother, I know the way you sound when you walk. You try to sneak up but don't quite make it."
"Ha ha, very funny. So how long do you think we can trust her?"
"What do you mean?"
"Ryan you know as well as I do, old girlfriends don't make the best spys."
"True, also this Leena might make her jealous. She might do something drastic."
"Hey Ryan, why didn't you just use the whole team and not just her?"
"The others have better morals." As the sun continues to set, the two brothers stand in silence. Unknown to them, their destiny has just delt them a winning hand, yet they are playing it all wrong.
* * *
"Ready... Fight!" yells a judge four weeks later as the Fluegal team ingages intheir last battle of the season.
"Yah go Naomi!" yells Leena who was comfortably sitting half way on the couch and haf way on Bit. The Rage team was still living there, but only for a week more.
"Who are they fighting agian?" asks Gabrielle who was sitting on the opposite side of the couch with her not so secret boyfriend, Leon.
"Are you stupid or something sis? They just said it. Team 4J4S3K2M2A1N1w1C." says Enoc laughing.
"Seriously, what is the teams name?' asks Gabrielle again.
"He is serious. That is the teams name."
"Actually it makes perfect sense if you think about it."
"How so dad?"
"Well the team has 15 members and the numbers add up to 18. I was just looking at their staticsand I think the moved into A last week."
"I pay 5 bucks to the first person who tells me all their names." says oviously joking.
"Joey, Jessica, Jordan, Justin, Stephanie, Samantha, Sarah, Steven, Kennedy, Kyle, Kevin, Mike, Morgan, Anthony, Ana, Nick, Wynter and Chris." All seven people in the lounge turn to Chloe who is standing in the door, all seven's jaws dropped. "What, I have a lot of free tome on my hands. That will be five bucks Bit, and I'm not talking about deer." says Chloe as she walks up to Bit with her hand stuck out.
"Hey ask Doc. I've acctually have never been paid because of parts for the Liger. The three armors alone cost me 50 battles. Then Brad taking my prize money when he helped me."
"I have been taking all your money and putting it in a wise investment."
"Dad, knowing you they have gone into you Zoid Models."
"Acctually, for the last three months I've been putting all of Bit's money into a secret bank account."
"why?"
"So that when he marries you, you two can move to your own base."
"Doc, what if I don't end up marring her?"
"Bit knowing my sister, you will eventually either marry her or die."
"Brad warned me about this." says Bit under his breath. "Ow, Leena, what was that for?"
"Who me?" she says with her most innocent face. "I don't hit you."
"I can prove otherwise."