Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Irvine's Tent ❯ Irvine's Tent ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Irvine.htmlTEXTttxt(b)@tº´'ƒºµ'.mBIN€'R 30;disclaimer I do not own zoids. This is a short fic mainly just Yaoi (male and male pairing) so if you don't like that stuff get out. Otherwise please enjoy.

Irvines courage
by agasa

"Irvine lets go" wailed Van annoyingly. "I'm bored". "Yeah Yeah" he said for the fifth time. Van and Irvine had traveled for four years together after the incident of zoid eve. "Irvine: he wailed. "you go ahead I'll catch up soon" he called "We're going now" he said entering Irvines small tent. "Gasp" "Yes said Irvine looking his way. "Nothing" he said too quickly.Irvine smiled "what is it Van I know you're hiding something". Van just blushed I can't say that I thought he looked very attractive when he's only in his boxers. Van's eye wandered over Irvines body he smooth skin,muscular arms, broad shoulders and that six pack as well as that "Yes" Irvine questioned again. "Van if you want something just hurry up" Van's blush deepend "Master if what you want is in my power I will do it" he said sarcastically". Van's face went steeming red as he felt his erection rub in his pants it was getting way to tight. Damn I knew I shouldn't of bought his leather pants. Irvine looked at Van "Van if you're just going to sit there get....." he smiled Irvine had long admired the hero but he was sure of rejection so he kept his mouth shut. Now was his chance. Irvine smiled "Van hows that bruise I gave you coming along" "fine" van repleid instantly" "Can I please see it" he said in a pleading voice "Sure" Van quickly took off his shirt revealind his smooth tender skin it was still a little pale for Irvine's liking but oh well. Irvine got up and walked behind Van.

"What the" Van screamed as he felt Irvine grab him from behind. Irvine what are you "Ahhh"
He felt Irvines erection through his boxers on his back. Irvine threw him down on the ground so Van was facing him

ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ ;ÊÊ Van took a deep breath as Irvine pressed him into the soft sheets. Irvine kissed him gently slowly moving his hand to the hem of his boxers. Irvine deepened the kiss slowly pressing his tongue into the young boy's mouth. Van parted his lips encouraging him to go further. Van struggled not to moan as the Older man started to pull of Van's boxers. Irvine's fingers felt like fire as they lightly touched his skin. Van had never been in a situation like this before in all of his past relationships heÕd been on top, yet this felt so right. Irvine pulled him up and slowly pulled off his Own boxeres, a small shiver went down Van's spine as the breeze grazed his bare skin. Irvine quickly closed the entrance to the tent then back to VanÊ"there" he cooed ÒVan youÕre shaking. Are you okay?Ó Irvine asked concern evident in his voice and eyes. Van looked at him; he knew that he was shaking because he was scared at what would become of this. He was scared of getting to close to Irvine, he knew that he had to end it here but he couldnÕt. ÒIÕm fine just a little nervous,Ó he said softly before pressing his lips against Irvine. The kiss deepened again and it wasnÕt long before he was on his back again. He moaned as Irvine moved his lips onto his left earlobe. Irvine nibbled causing him to shudder. Irvine slowly moved his lips down his neck sending thrilling sensations down his spine. Irvine continued to move his lips down his body, he gasped as the young boy started placeing small wet kissed down his collarbone. Irvine moved his lips over Van's Adams apple causing him to make a noise that he didnÕt know that he was capable of. Van moved his shaky hands over Irvine's firm chest causing goose bumps to rise onto the Irvine skin.Ê Van tried not to moan as Irvine took one of his nipples in his mouth slowly teasing it with his tongue. He moved his hands into IrvineÕs thick hair pulling his mouth closer to his skin. Irvine took this as a sign to continue and started to move his lips lower. Van arched his back as Irvine dragged his tongue over his stomach. Irvine licked a circle around his navel slowly teasing him, Van cried out in frustration wanting Irvine to go lower. Finally IrvineÕs lips found there way to his waste. Irvine looked up at him as if asking for permission to go further, all he could do was nod. That was enough for Irvine to continue, VanÕs heart rate increased rapidly as Irvine slowly descended. He wanted Irvine to just do what he hoped for. Van was getting fairly uncomfortable due to the state of his arousal. Irvine stopped looking into VAn's eyes. Van let out a frustrated moan letting Irvine know what he wanted. Irvine gave him an evil smirk as his slid a single finger underneath his body then out again. ÒIrvine!ÓÊ He snapped when he couldnÕt take it anymore. Irvine just laughed but gave into his demands yet Irvine gave him a look that made him know that his suffering wasnÕt over. Irvine started to lick up the inside of his right thigh causing his to whimper under the pleasure. Irvine moved his lips all over VanÕs thighs making sure that he didnÕt touch the place that he needed it the most.
ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ&E circ;Ê ÒIrvine! Stop it I need you,Ó he hissed. Slowly, to slowly Irvine placed his lips on the tip of VanÕs erection. A wave of pleasure rippled through his body. Irvine slowly started to kiss down his shaft, when he got to the base he placed his tongue along the bottom and slowly ran it up to the top. Irvine then took his tongue and swirled it around his head. Van couldnÕt take it he tried to buck into IrvineÕs mouth but that only resulted in Irvine holding his hips down. He groaned in frustration as Irvine continued to slowly swirl his tongue around his arousal. He was completely caught off guard when Irvine completely engulfed his member. He couldnÕt control the noises that were coming from inside of as Irvine sucked him. He could feel his insides tightening as Irvine continued to pleasure him. He could feel himself coming to the breaking point just one more movement of the mouth and he would climax.
ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ ÊÊ ÒIrvine?!Ó he yelled as the man in question pulled his lips away.
ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ&E circ;ÊÊ ÒNow here comes the fun part,Ó Irvine said.Van watched in awe as Irvine started to seductively peel off his remaining accesories. When Irvine had finished he crawled on top of Van, they both moaned as their erections touched. Van thrust his hips upwards grinding his member into IrvineÕs.
ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ&Ecir c;ÊÊÊ ÒVan I need you,Ó Irvine whispered feverishly in his ear. He couldnÕt say no to that, he quickly moved his hand towards his bedside table trying to find something to make it easier. Irvine was in luck his bottle of lubricant was still on the table, he quickly grabbed it. Irvine just smiled and flipped the cap on the cream he poured a great deal into the palm of his hand. Van gasped as he felt the first slicked finger enter him eventually a second and a third joined it. He couldnÕt help moaning as Irvine began to move his fingers in and out of him. He felt a familiar loss as Irvine removed his fingers from his. He bit his lip to prevent from crying out as Irvine positioned himself at his entrance. IrvineÕs first thrust took him off guard he was bigger than he had thought. The thought scared him more than the thrust but it was soon forgotten as Irvine hit something in his body that made every sensation in his body go off. They continued to move together, Van could feel his insides tightening again and he knew that he wasnÕt far off.
ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ&Ec irc;Ê ÒOh Irvine!Ó Van screamed, as he felt warm spurt after spurt fill him. The heat and passion of the moment pushed him over the edge and came screaming IrvineÕs name. Irvine fell on top of him panting heavily.
ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ ;ÊÊ ÒI love you Van,Ó Irvine whispered softly.
ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ ÊÊ ÒI love you to Irvine,Ó he said forgetting to worry about his muddled thoughts. He let the other mans breathing sooth him to sleep.
Ê
ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ&Ec irc;ÊÊÊ Irvine was awoken by a soft kiss on his lips; he opened his eyes to see Van smiling down at him. Van grinned and pushed his hips into Irvine and and kissed his lover heatedly, grinding their bodies together slowly, driving them both mad. He felt Irvine pushing him back against the sheets.The tent flap had somehow opened during the night leaving them both naked in the warm sunlight. Van laughed and rolled over so that was was atop his eager lover, pinning him to the Sheets. He lowered his head and kissed a trail over the Man's chest and shoulders, nipping softly at times. The soft gasps and low moans drove him on. He moved his lips down over Irvine's stomach, following the soft shin to the more prominent need. He wrapped his mouth around the head of Irvine's erection and sucked savagely, trailing his fingers over Irvine's hips teasingly. They man was pushing himself into Van's mouth demandingly. Van purred softly, moving one of his hands back behind him, streching himself slowly as he worked his lover. When he felt ready enough he pulled away, moving up to straddle Irvine's hips. He grinned down at the man under him and got an answering grin. He pushed down and felt Irvine's huge erection enter his body slowly for the second time. He paused then pushed again, lowering himself completly into Irvine erection.It hurt like mad at first but the pain subsided as usual. Irvine's hands were on his hips. He lifted himself and laughed softly before they both moved together, pushing for release. Van rode Irvine hard, as fast as he could, one of Van's hands wrapped around his own aching need. He felt the pull then the world exploaded. He heard himself crying out Irvine's name even as he felt Irvine's own release and heard him crying Van's name in return. They pulled apart slowly and snuggled in the silk sheets for a few moments.

Menwhile Zeke still waiting curious on what could be taking his partner and Irvine so long. His ears perked up as he heard them screaming each others names Zeke quickly undid the flap with his teeth like last night. And let out a gasp like screech.

This is not my thoughts of how the story should go but a sick twisted version I'm not sure but it might of been better If I put Raven instead of Irvine oh well If you liked it please review and I you think I'm a sick twisted freak and hated it you've read this far anyhow I'd love to hear your sweet hearted thoughts.

P.S Please join Media miner as a member it is free and alot of fun recently the amount of Hentai fics updated are decreasing and New Hentai fics rare. I beleive that anyone that knows how to type can write a story. It's simple really just write the beggining and have sick thoughts and your fingers will move by them selves. BB2>¾E
¾ F¾BB2Z8¸2styl
€ÿÿ\w\