Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ New Ambitions ❯ Trust? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi, again! Well hi and blah blah, I don't really have much to say!So let's begin! Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~

Disclaimer: I don't own zoids or anything and I forgot to mention that in my other chapter but who cares? Right…? Hehe.

New Ambitions-Chapter 2

The girl stirred and slowly opened her eyes. She focused on her dark surroundings and immediately jumped from her bed, losing her balance and falling forward on someone in a chair, making a loud crash.

"Ow!! What the?" Came a gruff voice.

She let out a squeak and crawled off the guy. "I'm uh..really sorry, sir."

The guy sat up. He had slightly ruffled brown hair that went a bit past his shoulders. His light teal eyes glared at her.

"What was that all about?"

"Is this the back draft base?" She noticed after some seconds that he was Brad of the Blitz team as she knew all their names, considering her father would continually rant about them.

"What?! Are you one of them?!" Brad yelled out.

"Uh..no! Um…sort of, but not exactly! Just hear me out."

Brad relaxed a bit. "Well fine..spill it."

She sighed. "My name is Asha Rodell, I am Atile's daughter..but!" She added that when she saw Brad's angered expression. ((Ok people I don't know how to spell that commander guy's name and I don't know his last name so I made something up. If you know, just tell me and I'll change it. Thanx.))

"Even though I am his daughter, I hate him. He has treated me badly all my life and I don't even know my mother, he doesn't even care if I'm concerned or not..he's spineless. He just uses me like a soldier."

Brad nodded. "Go on."

"Well, how long have I been here? Oh and where am I anyway?"

Brad blinked. "You've been here for two days and your in the Blitz team's base."

Asha looked surprised. "Oh..this is strange."

"Just get on with it!" Brad got impatient.

Asha jumped a bit and nodded. They were sitting on the metal floor, but she didn't dare move. "Right..well my father has talked a lot about trying to kill you guys after the Royal cup and I'll tell you his plans later, but anyway..I was tired of him treating me so badly so I escaped three nights ago, but a guard saw me and they opened fire!" Asha started to raise her voice a bit. "My dad was even firing at me! And he said he wanted me dead. Before that I was used to fight for the Backdraft in numerous battles and I'm surprised I even survived most of them. I always came in as the front line and I fought with my fear, it was the only thing that kept me alive. Well on that night, I was running for my life to the cargo room, planning to steal my father's zoid…" She stopped.

Brad knew why she had. "Don't worry, your zoid is safe in our cargo bay. What kind of zoid is that?"

Asha relaxed. "Well it's not an Ultimate X, but it is a pretty good zoid, it took my father four years to build and he's probably really ferious that I took it, but I think his zoid wanted to escape just as bad as me. Well after a tough battle I finally found the zoid, her name is Jagger O Niner, I headed off into the desert. Jagger is a smart zoid so she took refudge under a cliff and her color blended in with the rocks plus the cliff hanging over us blocked any knowledge of indicating the zoid. We had to stay like that for about two hours, then when they cleared off to search in a different area we made a run for it and the last thing I remember is feeling really hot and weak from my wounds and I climbed from the cockpit and blacked out before I hit the ground."

Brad looked at her with an intent face. "Hm..you ain't planning a trap are you?"

Asha frowned. "That probably would be like my father, but if you don't trust me I'll leave."

Brad sighed and stood. "Stay here, I need to talk to the team."

Asha only nodded silently as he got up and walked past her, not bothering to help her up. She didn't care.

The door closed and a click followed as he walked down the hall then the foot steps were to far away to hear anymore.

Asha sighed. "Man that hurt, ow ow ow ow!" Asha suddenly let out a growl, holding her foot. The whole time she talked to him, her foot was throbbing like crazy. When she had stumbled on him her foot rammed right into the chair's leg.

She then let her bottom lip hang a bit to the side as she went into thought and looked around. A camera sat in the far left corner of the room, recording their whole `growl and explain' episode. She sighed again and rubbed her foot once more before letting her hand fall limply to the side. What if the Blitz team tried to kill her? She didn't really know what they were like and plus almost everyone hated the Backdraft group and wanted to kill them all anyway.

The whole team sat in front of the camera and watched her as she just sat there on the floor. They had already finished watching the recording of what she had said.

"Well she doesn't look threatening." Bit said to break the silence.

"I don't trust her that much." Brad stated.

"She doesn't have any weapons, so there is absolutely no way she could hurt us." Doc put in.

Leena only had crossed arms and a lethal look to the girl. "I don't think she is telling the truth."

Brad nodded a bit.

Jamie sighed. "Well we need to decide."

"You know you guys, Liger had a talk with her zoid and he thinks she's telling the truth."

"Come on Bit, it's just a zoid." Brad argued.

"Liger knows his stuff and besides he is a very good and advanced zoid. We should take his advice."

Brad growled.

Doc looked down. "Well Liger would never do anything to get us in trouble, let's just keep her for a few days and watch her, if she is trustworthy…..she can join the team! She has the coolest zoid! And from her word, she said it was a good zoid, it would win us some money if she got willing to fight!" Doc had stars in his eyes.

They all looked at him with sweatdrops. "Uh, whatever." They all said.

"I'll be watching her like a hawk and if she trys anything, out she goes and we'll just keep the dang zoid for ourself." Brad commented.

TBC….

Well Doc isn't so worried. Find out what happens in my next chapter! Please Review! Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~