Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Survivor: Zoids Stlye! ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ZOIDS!!!!

Note: //blah// = orginoid/human communication

_____________________

-----------------------------

*Two dark figures are in a dark room talking.*

D.Figure #1: *female* So you understand what you have to do right????

D.Figure #2: *male* I do..... but how am I supposed to find some of these people?!?!? They're not even in this World.... let alone SHOW!!!!

D.Figure #1: Not my prob. It was your guys' idea to "raise public awareness" of the Guardian Force by forcing them to appear on TV, so you have to do most of the work.

D.Figure #2: That still doesn't explain why we need people from another Century.

D.Figure #1: I couldn't think of any other people from this show so I had to do with the next season XP.

D.Figure #2: *sigh*

Herman: *in here for some reason* SO who thought up of making them stranded on an island?

D.Figure #1: >>;; HOW COME THERE'S LIGHT OVER HIM!?!?!?!? WHY THE HELL IS MY ROOM SO DARK!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

D.Figure #2: *Frustrated sigh* Did you forget to pay the electric bills again??

D.Figure #1: XP So color me stupid when it comes to paying people.

---------------------------

And so, on Wed. Letters were sent to the Guardian Force and.... other people to come to a meeting place for different reasons (depending who got the letter) by 3:00pm on Sunday.

---------------------------

Thursday 3:21pm

*in a desert*

Raven: *reads the letter (which is a challenge from "Van" for another fight in a handwriting that's not Van's)* Who the hell is foolish enough to fall for this??

Shadow: //So.... are we going or not?//

Raven: *shrug* There's nothing else to do...

--------------------------------

*and other people got letters, but I'm lazy and I don't wanna write `em all, plus it'd spoil who was gonna be there*

----------------------------------

Saturday 1:00pm

*Lost in some other desert*

Van: >>;;; Fiona!!! I can't believe you got us lost!!!!

Fiona: Well I don't know where this place is~~.

Zeke: *trying to ignore them*

Fiona: After all..... all the letter says is to go to the Imperial Base near Red River.

Van: oO;;;; WE'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE, HOW COULD YOU GET LOST?!?!?!?!?

Fiona: You don't have to yell Van, we still have 15 hrs, to get there! ^_^

Van: Xx We don't even know where we ARE, how can we find Red River now????

Zeke: *sweat drop forms and sighs*

--------------------------------------_

Sunday 8:35am

*at the base*

Van: xX;; I can't believe we got here in time.....

Fiona: ^^ See Van? I told you we could get here! ^^

Van: I guess......

Karl: *behind Van* Hello Van.

Van: ll oh, Colonel Shubaltz, what are you doing here?

Karl: *sarcasm!* Gee, I don't know Van, I kind of work here.

Van: >> Oh, yeah..... ll!! Do you know what this letter is about?? *shows letter*

Karl: *sigh(he seems to be doing that a lot)* It'll all be explained once everyone else gets here...

Van: ll? "Everyone else"?

----------------------------

Sunday 9:00am

*during the wait, Moonbay, Irvine, Dr.Dee, Hiltz, Rudolph, Thomas, Resse, Marcus(>> that guy's supposed to be dead, man I hate him...) and......*

Van: RAVEN!?!?!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!?!? *at Hiltz* Aren't you supposed to be dead???? (I didn't see the last eppie so I wouldn't know ^^)

Raven&Hiltz: Shut up, Van.

Van: *at Karl* So, is everyone here???

Karl: *checks a list with their names* Yup, that's everyone. Follow me. *walks off somewhere with everyone following him*

--------------

Sunday 10:15am

*on a boat in the middle of no where*

Van: Um..... Colonel Shubaltz???

Karl: You can drop the formalities for now, Van.

Van: Oh.... well >>;;; do you have any idea where we are?????

Hiltz: He probably doesn't.

Karl: -.-x *sees an island* ^^x Well, as much as I'd hate to say it, but I'm afraid this is where I kick you off!

All: Oo WHAT!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Karl: Let us explain..... and if you try to refuse, I will kick you off.

All: oO;;;;;;

DY: *pops out from who-know's-where* And know I shall inform you poor, poor people of your wretched fate!! ^_^ You see that island over there??? Guess what?? You'll be stranded on that island for the next 39 days!!! FUN, huh?? You'll be in two teams and you'll-- *yada yada yada.... you should know the rules and such of "Survivor", so I won't explain it now* As for teams.... Karl?

Karl: *takes out list* Van, Fiona, Moonbay, Irvine, Hiltz, Raven, and Bit will be on Team Morgan (RD is too uncreative to think of a name >>).

Fiona: Who's Bit??

RD: They're already on the island, you'll meet them later.

Karl: And Thomas, Resse, Dr.Dee, Emperor Rudolph, Marcus, Leena, and Harry will be Team Alona (random name, can't remember what the other team was called)

Thomas: And who's Harry and Leena?

RD: Already on the island. Your allowed to bring one... "precious treasure thing" with you. ^^ And here's the part I'll enjoy..... >D Watching you guys get kicked off the ship!!!!!

All: O_O WHAT!?!?!?

Moonbay: You're not REALLY gonna kick us off are you???

RD: ^^ yup! *kicks everyone off*

-------------------------

To Be Continued???