Fan Fiction ❯ "Cause Guilt Like Gear" ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The following fanfic may not be suitable for young readers since it contains subjects that one might find offensive. Reader's discretion is advised. The views portrayed herein do not represent the views of Sammy, ARC System Works, and/or the creators behind the "Guilty Gear" franchise.

Baiken: Unfortunately, most of these people will be destroyed along with Japan in the alternate future. Sucks, huh?

************

Ky: Hold it!
Sol: Aw, man. You wanna piece of me again, boy?
Ky: You have stolen the sword of the "Holy Order." And it is my duty to return it.
Sol: Dude. I've been kicking your ass since day one. And even though I lost to you during the "GG Tournament," that doesn't stop me from kicking your ass again.
Ky: (Pulls out his sword.) That is true. But I must never give up, no matter how grave the circumstances. En Garde!
Sol: (Pulls out his sword in exasperation.) Yep, here we go again. Damn, what a slow learner.

************
GUILTY GEAR (XX)
"Cause Guilt Like Gear"
************

After a while...

Sol: You know, kid. I feel sorry for you; I really do. You seem to have this Justice thing down pat, and it's been inspiring to a lot of people I met during my travels. But there's something I want you to learn. And that's "self control."
Ky: (Laying on the ground; battered and bruised.) ...you shink dat'll keep me down...? I've jush begunn te phight... ...ugh...
Sol: [Oh boy... If anybody sees us like this, I'm gonna have 100 more Ky Kiskes. I better take him to a nearby hotel...]

We're off to said nearby hotel.

Clerk: Welcome, young lad. Hey, what happen to him?!
Sol: Oh, he just had his a- gotten sick again. Yeah! That's what happened! He's gotten sick!
Clerk: Hey! Aren't you that Sol Badguy who always kicks Ky's ass?
Sol: [Oh shit! Okay Sol, think of something quick...!]
Ky: Sol...?
Clerk/Sol: HUH?!
Ky: ...sword... ...must return...
Sol: BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! This guy's like a crazed librarian here! Always trying to return stuff to its original owner! What a character he is! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!
Clerk: Well, that's uncharacteristic of you, Mr. Badguy.
Sol: Just gimme a room, pal!

-=***=-

Later on, in a room on the third floor, Sol sets his adversary down on the bed and removes his armor. Afterwhich he looks at him and starts to see that beautiful woman he met while he was in France 50 years ago.

Sol: Hmmm... I guess if you look at him in the right light and setting; he starts to look like Sophia. Sophia, huh? I can't believe that I still remember her name after all this time. What a mess that was.

Sol turns on the air conditioner before removing his own armor and heavy clothing. He then lays beside the sleeping Ky and marvels at his bishonen beauty.

Ky: ...Sol... ...must return...
Sol: Poor kid. He looks like one of the last loves in my life... And yet he doesn't even have a clue of what I'm gonna do to him.

Sol makes his decision: He stands up and pulls his monstrous manhood from out of his pants. He takes Ky by his head as he massages his large meatiness right in fr-

*BOOM!!*

Sol gets sent flying out of the window by a combined flying kick from Millia Rage and Cran Berry Jam. Ky Kiske wakes up and find the two ladies within the room; along with religious crossdressing yo-yo user Bridget. He also notices a large hole where the window had been.

Ky: Huh? What is going on here?
Millia: Hello there, kid. My friends and I just wanted to make sure that this lemon doesn't become too yaoi.
Ky: Yaoi...?
Jam: Aya! That Badguy was about to jerk off over your face.
Ky: He... ...was...?
Millia: Now, we can't have a cutie like you lose his virginity to another man, you know. It's types like yours that are nearly becoming extinct.
Bridget: Yeah, but are you sure that it's a good idea to kick him through the window that hard?
Millia: Unless, you actually want this guy to masturbate over your face.
Ky: Actually, no. But I really can't stay. I have a mission to fulfill.
Millia: Oh, really now? Why don't you take a good look at me, Mr. Kiske.

Ky ends up eyeing Millia from her cute face all the way down to her crotch. His eyes start bulging out as blood trickles from his nose.

Jam: Yes. Please stay and have fun with us, Mr. Kiske.

Ky ends up eyeing Jam as well, from her face and all the way down to her frilly pantied crotch. His monster, albeit not as monstrous as Sol's, forms a bulge within his pants. Millia's long hair manages to retrain him while her hands reach for his pants; undoing his zipper and releasing his member.

Millia: Oh dear. He seems pretty ready to play.

And with that, Millia holds him by the legs as she starts licking along his length; causing Ky to moan and squeal uncontrollably.

Jam: A premature ejaculator. I am sure of it.
Millia: Then we gotta make sure that his first ejaculation becomes his most memorable.

Millia then proceeds to lick along the pisser of his cock as she fondles his balls. Bridget sits nearby and just stares in awe as Millia continues to suck and lick on Ky's lengthening cock. Our poor hero's unable to last very long as he grunts loudly from his orgasm. He feels his cock blasting his jizz into Millia's mouth as she continues to suck on it like a straw and swallow his cum.

Millia's ninja hair releases Ky Kiske; causing him to fall onto the bed with a soft "fwump." Jam lays beside him and beckons Ky to look her way as she removes her panties. She places her naughty undergarment in front of Ky's nose for him to catch a whiff of her feminine juices. It smells weird to him, but inviting at the same time.

Jam: Do you like the smell of my pussy? I will give you the "main course."

And our lovely Chinese chef moves her body over Ky's and straddles her butt right in front of his face. Ky is at first embarrassed from getting a full monty of Jam's ass. But then he sees her "Jade Entrance" surrounded by pubic hair. By instinct, his fingers start to roam around the folds of her vagina before inserting two of his fingers into her hole. This causes Jam to moan softly as she wiggles her butt and begs for more. Ky starts to mumble something; which Jam's ears manage to pick up...

Jam: What was it you say? You do not need to be shy. (Wiggling her but some more.)
Ky: I said you have a nice, little pussy.
Jam: My nice little pussy needs to be petted some more, Mr. Kiske. I want you to lick my nice, little pussy.

Ky starts to turn gray for saying that remark. Now Jam's continuing to thrust her ass into his face. He then takes a hold of her ass in order to stop her from thrusting, much to Jam's dismay. He proceeds to lick her along her naughty folds and her clit before dipping his tongue into her pussy; causing her to gasp and squeal in delight.

Millia's experiencing a warm and fuzzy feeling as she sees Ky finally doing something manly to a woman. She turns around to see Bridget just stare and drool at the situation.

Millia: So, little boy. Do you want the same thing Ky's getting?
Bridget: Yes... Please...

She didn't have to be told twice. Millia moves toward the nun-boy and removes his "bloomers." She finds that the head of his bulging cock is unable to remove itself from its sheath. Millia uses her fingers to peal back its foreskin, causing poor Bridget to gasp and moan from the new sensation, and finally plops the head of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue gives it a full bathing as her free hand fondles his balls and fingers his asshole simultaneously.

Ky does his best to help Jam reach her peak by fingering her hole and licking her clit. And she finally manages to reach it; screaming in estacy as her pussy ejaculates all over Ky's fingers and face. Jam's body falls onto Ky's as she winds down from her orgasm. And Ky reaches for some tissue so he can wipe her cum off of his face.

Bridget's body is desperately screaming out for release as he thrusts his pelvis instinctively. And Millia deepthroats the young guy's cock; finally driving him over the edge. She notices Bridget's bodily reaction as she prepares for a blast of jizz from his cock. Said blast was light, but he ends up shooting just as much as when Ky reached his orgasm.

Bridget slumps and breathes heavily after gaining the release that he searched for. And Millia swallows his seed as she wipes her mouth with a tissue.

Millia: Yep. Young guys are always the best. Ain't that right, Jam.

Jam: Yes. And now it is time for the fucking. Ky. I want you to take your cock and ram it into my pussy.
Ky: (Sweat dropping from his face.) Uh... Yes, ma'am.
Millia: And you there, kid. I want you to come here and make my pussy happy. Are you up to the challenge?
Bridget: I'll do my best!

As Ky and Jam move to the floor, Bridget proceeds to remove Millia's panties. Millia lays on the bed so Bridget can get a good view of her pussy; which just so happens to be shaved. He uses his fingers to open her pussy up; just like the "tampon instructions" he ended up finding in his mother's bathroom cabinet not long ago. Bridget starts to lick at her pussy folds, with Millia telling him to go a bit higher and lick around her "bean."

Ky starts to thrust his re-awakened cock into Jam's pussy. He grabs her by the waist and does her "doggy style" as Jam moves in tune with his thrusts and begs for more. Bridget starts thrusting his small hand into Millia's pussy; feeling the wetness that is her "love canal." Millia's hands feel at her breasts as she tells Bridget to fuck her harder with his hand and lick her clit some more.

The whole while is spent with Jam being fucked by Ky and Millia being played with and fisted by Bridget. Millia manages to cum first; drenching Bridget's hand with her wetness. Jam manages to cum twice before Ky reaches his peak and shoots his jizz deep into her womb. And Bridget finishes off by sliding his cock into Millia's clothed cleavage and titty-fucking her into his own orgasm. His cock sprays his seed onto her face and ends up making a mess within her top and bra...

-=***=-

Sol manages to wake up and finds himself on the ground. He looks around as the crowd just stares at his form; half dressed and his cock slumping from out of his pants crotch. Sol quickly hides his crotch while he puts his package back in. He then turns to the crowd with an angry stare.

Sol: DAMN YOU PEOPLE!! IF YOU'RE GONNA STARE, THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS PAY FOR THE SHOW!!

Nearly everyone scatters away like cockroaches. Nearly everyone, except Baiken.

Baiken: I've been looking for you, Sol Badguy. But I guess seeing you fly out a hotel window with your thing out was well worth my trip.

Sol: OH SHUT UP!!

************

TO BE CONTINUED?!

************

Next Episode: Featuring Zappa, I-no, and S-ko.