Fan Fiction ❯ >.;.::Reborn:.:; ❯ The snake and the Dragon ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
#1 HardKnock Life

Ok im baseing this Chacter on myself Actually this charater IS ME in a sorta not really kid of way...!! belive or not. well not the part w/ the Avatar but every thing elese (I mean she has the same danm name so??wat do u think)?? Her life is sorta mine and so on and so ight? Ok were im From all problems are sloved by fights Almost every one i knoe is "from the worng side of the tracks or Juvilnilles Delinquents" But its only cause thats wat other ppl think when there
lookin in to a life that they kno nothing about. Im excited about this fan-fic beacuse to me this is one way that i can do some thing Different that i feel good and dont have to worry about some things when im alone on my little computer typing things. The beinging of this is my noraml school day even the fights and all i just changes some ppls names execpt mine and Jessicas i changed my brother and step fathers names. Some words that are not in english are in my native languge
"Tagalog" Philipeno Dialect AND YEA 4 the last danm time it IS a READ Lanugae

"Ali tap-tap ang kai-ibiagnko iyak iyak ohoh (Music continues)"
"AY Mami turn off the Alaram..." Malaya the fourteen year old Philipena New yorker complained. She lived w/ her mother, Here Grandmother AKA-Lola ,lilttle brother
and Step Father,Aronld.*sighs*.5 second later......"No I DONT WANNa go to school today!! Danm it!" There gose my little 7 year old brother Alejandro is screaming from the living room She thought to herself . "Alejandro eat breakfast Naman! Ur going to get so skinny"Yup my Lola..
"Alejandro wat did i tell you about using those words? U wanna go to boot camp?"-Arnold. I hope he does....I kno wats coming next....*rolls over* "I wanna go to boot camp! hahaha"..yup...This is how I start my days on Tuesday....Ill try to get back to sleep..*Yawn hugs her pillow*
1minute later..."Malaya wake up!!"- yup my mother seems happy to day..She such a morning person..
"Yea Ma i kno..U use the bathroom first... Y r u such a moring person agin?" Mother walks into the bathroom..Yet my question falls on un-listing ears.Ah who cares..... Shes finshed thinking to her self.

"Malaya! Ano Ka ba? Get up. U wanna be late? huh? get up." Her Lola was yelling at her actually yelling is just how her loud Family "talks". Her Lola has been with her for her life and been there for her Malaya likes be helpful to her.
"Yea yea im awake ight.."
She reluctantly get out of bed, walks to the Bathroom...KNOCK KNOCK..."Yo any one in there? good."-she says, her house is considered "small but in the 'hood shes at thats normal" theres 5 people in her 2 bed room apt. She shares her room w/ her mom, her grand mother has her own room and the living got
turned into a thrid bedroom for her little Juvi. like but yet semi-sweet brother and step father stayed..

7:20 "Hey Ate look at this"Alejandro took a hair brush and hit the kitchen table w/ it !BAm! AHAHAHA" Alejandro with his big round eyes and hair drowned in gel did this, but istnt this o so obvious? She dressed in her noraml clothes size 1 foxy lady jeans her favorite jeans, every girl wore jeans like this (there really tight...)
And her Red t-shit that said Paco jeabs in the back and a chinse black Dragon in the front, it was one of her favorite shirts......Puts on a light sweater, cropped white hodie w/ Chinese Caligraphy a present frm her best guy friend Willam.

"Bye guys!" She said (no one herd tho.) Danm, here we go agin, she says under her breath her walk to school. Locks door behind her then start to walk, Maybe if you live in the subarbs her walk might seem like an adventure but actually its really Not..
1st half a block. As she walks she passes, Alex her friends Aunt who was in 10th grade, after she stops by the Deli theres 3 next to her but this one has has the best falafall, she eats her break fast in 1st pireod. Then shes at first cornner of the intersection, she waits for the green while the workers that wait for a job who also just sit in the that cornner check her out
and then talk bout it in esapnaol. "Que Linda Mamita"- a very "charming"(rolls eyes) remark that came from one if the workers. Used to this she knew wat to do..agin.."Beso mi Nalaga PUTO!!"She retored back to them. In english Kiss my ass bitch.. The light turns green.
Block2 This is the part of the side walk that is so fucked up its hardly even side walk any more. She continues to walk the Lake Markham Cemitary is right on the left next to the Grapphitti drapped Baptist chruch.This is were meny fights are held after school. She laughes as she sees Paco her best friends current boy obssion on the steps of that chruch smoking weed most likely."Tell Jess i said hi ight" High Paco slurrs
"Ight"she replaies. Continues to walk.

Finaly at school!
"Punch in!"Mrs. Joyce the schools head secruity gaurd says to her. Danm, she says to her slef late,,agin. O well im acting like i give a danm laughs to her self. Punches in.
Heads to first pierod.Social Studies room100...In class.... Ring!Bell rings at the end of class. "Dont forget to BLah Blah Blah...." Mrs. Baily.
Her and her 5 best friends start to walk aimlessly around the halls
"Crsyal? wat class do have next?" Malaya asks one of her best friends a Domincan girl also part time model.
"Um....I don kno."
"O ok."
"Jess, wat class do we have?" She then asks her Very Out going Mexican friend
"Im not going, but I think we have L.A. 2 pierods." She says matter o factly.
"U cuttin Pac? O yea..That reminds me he told me to say hight to you. I think hes still stoned tho hehe"
"O hahaha...ur mad funny..yea im cuttin wit pac. Tell mrs wheller im at the nurse or somthing"
"Ight i wil"- she assures her friend

In class, She sits right close to one of her frined Crsyal.
"U kno i think theres a new kid in 7-16." She tells her as she attemps to think of a poem about spring.
"Really? Boy or girl? If its a boy, is he cute?" Malaya asks as she is drawing small cherry blossoms all over her poem paper.
"Mala-ya! Boy They say hes some exchange student from Cannal Street I.S.84. Hes ok looking But hes not hispanic." She says was she crumples her 15 piece of paper up.
"U kno wat Malaya?"
"Wat?"
"I think you could get lots of guys,but you have Asian eyes"She states the obvious.
"Sighs, Do u kno any thing that righms w/ flowers?"
"no"
"Heh.I should have known btw. 'No' dosent ryhm w/ flowers.."
Malaya gets hit over the head w/ a book.
Ringgg!! bell rings but alas the class is still stuck there cause there 2 pierods.
Malayas mind starts to wonder.....
"Hmmm..Avatar: the last air bender i hope i can go to Ate` Lessie's house on friday. I wanna watch it, plus she got a flat screen..Its not fair I want cable.....Hmm..o yea well at lest i have internet..I need to put up my second wall paper on my website. The one with Zuko and anng..... Thx god 4 screen caps!"
Starts to doodle in her note book a picture of Zuko and Katara then momo. After a cat then her teacher getting shot by Julius. Then she starts to think about her. Shaolin Kung-Fu compitation on Friday.."Well I have to do The Iron man..They always pick me for that..And then Goou-yet-Pia from DANM i for got the last 4 steps..I have to ask Willam agin..Hes good at these things...i mean he is a blue already he knows like 25 froms
al ready"...
RINGGG!!!

Lunch:
Her and her freinds met up in the entrance of the Cafetaeria. They sit at ther usal spot.
Lunch is always fun. Boys in the next table are Beat banging it sounds mad hott they used the key this time, she thinks as she listens, hmmm..Brandle is rapping to it now. Wow sounds like a song u can dance to. Malaya loves to dance dirtty dancing salsa hip-hop and reggeton (a type of spanish dirty dancing). Her and her friends start to dance.....They stop.
"yo Please please Malaya buy me my water" her friend Jazziman begs as she points to a "Dessani" water vending machine.
"Only if some one goes w/ me cause im not ur bitch ?
"I kno that, Danny heres is my bitch"Pats Danny on the head.
"Ill go w/ you"Jessica says.
They go..while there waitng in line Jessica slaps This guys ass in front of Malaya.
The boys whips around.
"Excuse me??" he says very surprised....
"um...Uhh.."thinks of wat to say while she elbows Jessica Hard in the stomach"u have a..nice ass."
he looks so surprised... and backs up..
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH-HAHAHHAehehhehteheheteh"Jessica is Hsyterica.
Malaya-'this kid isnt from this school..hes acting so danm surprised.'she wisphered to Jessica who hears absoutly Nothing..Usaly boys frm her school would slap back or at least say some thing nasty back....

Suddnely a girl grabs Her by her hair.
"Thats my boy friend!" A high pitched blonde Japiniese looking girl girl yells in a VERY VERY annoying voice.
"Wat the fuck is your problem!!" Jessica starts to defind me pushes her off of Malaya. "Danm u acting lky you knoo her! dont touch her if you mess w/ her you mess wit all her Clique And were crazy ass bitches and well get it poppin Righ now! "Jessica was invading the blonde girls personal space and is ready to fight.
Malaya and her friends have always been there for each other, in all there prevoius fights They always jumped in unless it was a one-one grugde fight wich well, never happened.
All malayas friends came over.They already knew wat was happening.

The blonde Japinese girl spoke out.
"Well hes My man!! And i will fight you and your clique 6 pierod!"The mini skirt wearing wanna-Be turned on her heal and walked out of the cirlcle Alone.
"Jazzimen!!" Crslay was holding her back
"Hold me back or i think ill kill that Rabbit bitch!! rrrrr.." Jazzimen.
"Jazzimine dont worry ill see her and you come then we can both kill'the rabitt ass bitch' ok?" Malaya says as she tries to Calm her friend down.
"Ight but that girl is DEAD"she yells in the girl's dierection.

Malayas friends told every one to come to the fight a at Lake Markham Cemitary.25 other ppl were cutting 6 pierod to watch.Ppl gave her props lky rings and shit to "punch that girl out". You see no one defends a person who is new and discieds to pick s fight on the first day of school. Cause every knos that just plain Dumb unless of course your 6'9" and a heavy wieght Champion...Lyk Mike Tyson for example....

5 pierod Science class:
Class is being very bad....
"U bitch mother fuckin ass hole!!"- This "Well clutuered" response came from Chenal when Carlos had hit her in the shin w/ a mirror. that came from Jaci.
"Did u hear that Mrs.G. she just called me a bitch mother fucking ass hole!!" Carlos yelled at the teacher
Mrs. G. looks at him In a scarcastic way.
"O oops i mean she called me a-a Blank-ity Blank Blank!!"

6 pierod L.M.cemitary:
"Malaya u hyeped right?"Jess asked
"YEA-YEA !!" she hollared at the top of her lungs then began to get ready to fight by punching the air and practicing her Tacktics.
"Thats right put her on her head!!! Thisll be a Rap!! SCrrrrrrrr!!eee!!" Jazzimine was almost as hpyed as her friend.
"But dosnt creep you out thats its in a Grave Yard??"The Nervous Crasyal asked and..Looks around un-comfrotably."Where is that really short midget thing AN-Y way?!?!?"...
________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________
Malaya(the wirter)- Hi guys!! Wat-up!
Malaya (the other one)- Hi i cant belive you got me in trouble..
Malaya (the wirter)-No your friend Jessica got you in trouble..hehehe
Jessica-Dont get me into this....
Malaya(the other one)-Ur tellin Me that?!
Jessica- Its not my fault that Malaya the writer. Made me slap his ass!
Malaya (the other one)-*looks at her*Well?
Malaya(the writer)- No it was requested......
________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________
#2: The Dragon and the Snake:

I kno this sounds Cliche but,, soon frm the back of the church she come out. Alone.
"Well speak of the Witch!, the ugly witch.." Jessica says over the "yard" loud enough so that she could here..But she doesnt seem to care....

"So are you ready to fight" She askes w/ a smirk on her face
"I was born ready to win. How bout u ready to be scatter among these Dearly Departed??" Malaya asked who was back to her fiesty yet cool attiude.
Every who came makes a circle around the two determined Street fighters were on either side of the circle ready to fight.One was a dragon one was a Snake This snake did not have a piosounes bite
but it was a snake and it had a very very unsuspected bite for the Dragon who was un-aware.

As most street fight goes every one starts yellin and telling the fighters wat to do and some time a Smart-ass attention needer will jump in a fight and punch any random person for no reason Wat So Ever, Luckly noone like that attened the fight...Phew..
The snake AKA- The blond short Japanise looking girl striked first by doing 3 quick hard shoves to the Chest, Malaya was caught un aware and almost fell caugt her blanace .The snake sickered. Then Malaya, got angry and when she gets angry in a fight it is her boiling piont and she forgets all other things and her vision starts to some wat blur when she is angry like this,
did a head on puch in her sotmach. Ahrug! was the only responce of her oppenet who was an the ground coughing and catching her breath. Malaya still didnot take heed to her opponets look on her face, which was also very angry and then drop kicked her on the head, tho the kicked missed its attened detination is laned hard on the girls thigh. A large briuse was being to sho were it her droped kick had landed.

"Malaya go put that Bitch on her head!!" "Yea, She her wat happens when u Fuck w/ OUR Clique Eh-ha!" her supportive friends were yellin over the mob of 8 graders."Ohhh--u..." was the voice of her enemy..."Youre dont kno wat you just got into!!"
Just then the girl grabed Malaya by the ankles pulling her down. Ack! When Malaya had fallen The girl made a sloppy attempt to swing kick her when Malaya grabed her shoe, then through the pink on white Addia behind her.
"AHAHA, YEA!!" "wow this is a good fight ey Ese!! hehe" The crowd continues...."O u gonna let her do that to u? Thro ur stuff?O----oooo!!!"
The girl in the mini skirt, made a surprising move, she blocked Malaya's fist and Back-hand slapped her."O no she didnt!" yelled Jessica who was ready to jump in.
Malaya furiuos did some thing that she always did in al her fights when she got really angry and sure that the person she was going aginst ment business, She took her left leg put it behind the girls anlke and used her elbow to elbow her in the face. All the movement of blow comes from the waist(The energy comes from your Dain-tein and if alot of power comes w/ the punch if u use it from ur wiast[past experiance,,,])
The reason she put he left leg behind the girls ankle becasue when the recvieces the blo she would lose her blances and fall over her leg.(Some thing I learned frm Chole (^_^)Thx Chol. The part of putting the leg behind some one)When she fell she got very Angry stood up and she got up and started to go at Malaya w/ over-whleming punches to the face. "Ay!" Malaya said under her Breath. The girl hit her lip and it was bleeding. Malaya Then Pushed the girl really hard
to get out of the range that her bony fists could reach her face, When she did this The Snake went backwards bout 9 paces behind her. Malaya had to take 3 secinds to recover and wipe the blood of off her chin and quickly get her to-elbow length hair out of her face. Panting her oppennet took just about the time to catch her breath and came charging back at her, but Malaya knew how to take her, Malaya to a deep breath and discide that if the little girl wanted to play she was ready
Just the she Used the best punch she knew a basic one to get her right in her bony ribs, a punch that also used the waist.
"AKC! UGhhh.."the girl back up 5 long paces away while she doubled over in Pain. Malaya never had hit any one in the ribs before, and wondered to herself if she had broke one if the girls bones there and felt some-wat guilty.
But that changed the girl reached into her Wind-breaker, A SWITCH BLADE!
"Omg Im jumping in that Bitch is not bout to cut up mi Ese!"Yelled jessica She jumped into the circle when the clutching her Stomache and switchblade tightltly. "U jump in and youll get cut up to!!" Orrederd the girl to Jessica. Jessica backed up.
"Malaya Look out that bitch isnt going by the rules!!"Some one yelled but, The snake had its fangs out and ready to bite. Malaya backed up, but knew she got into to this and she wsnt going to look pussy and back out of this fight. Just then The snake ran toward her Malaya moved and attmped to stay away from the switch blade, that glited in the sun. The snake had left all her defences behind and was slashing throuh the air w/ her arm out streached
So that the switch-blade had cut a pice of Malaya's hair off and as it feel to the ground Dragons fury was Un-leashed, had round-housed kicked her in the head, it caught her so un-aware she feel back-wards and her defences were down for a good 5 seconds. Malaya knew that this was her only oppertountiy to win. She jumped on top of her and used her 2 fingers togher and stabbed her in the throught w/ it. Her oppenets replay was blood, and then took the swicth balde and suddenly
The side of the switch balde and Malaya had merged at the side of her waist, and she was bleeding the Blade of the weapon had a blood on it,.
"ARUGGGAAAAAyyy" Malaya had said in her pain and grabbed the side of waist and then quickly grabed the switch balde from the snickering Snakes hand.
"Wha!!?" The Sake was cought Unaware.
Malaya tried to through the Switch blade to one of her friends, As she was on the ground but she was weak at the moment and missed but instead it got stuck in a Tomb Stone near her friend.
"Grab it!!" Malaya yelled her desperate attempt Did not fall on her friends ears, For as soon as she said it Some thing strange happened some thing strange happened something thst would problbly happen in a Television-Show or A Fantasy Book.
________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________
Malaya(the other one.)-I CANT BELIVE U GOT ME STABBED!! WAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!
Malaya(the writer)-Um......uh....MU-WAH-AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.....ok im finshed
Malaya (the other one)-Grrrrr...
Malaya(the wirter)-Grrrrr...
Malaya (the other one)-Grrrrr...
Malaya(the wirter)-Grrrrr...
Malaya (the other one)-Grrrrr...
Malaya(the wirter)-Grrrrr...
Malayas friends- Ok...well be leaving now...
Malaya (the other one)-Grrrrr...
Malaya(the wirter)-Grrrrr...
________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________
#3: Reborn.
Wats going on, Malaya said but nothing came from her mouth.
Time was in a stan still. Every one around her did not move a leaf about to fall did not reach its time and a snake curled up in a ball on the ground clutching her rib cage.
Wat the Hell!!!!! She tried to talk one more time yet itw as only in pure Vain. She looked down at her waist and saw the blood and wound throuh her ripped shirt,//
Why,why dosent it hurt???....She asked heslef.
Then she looked over to the tomb stone were the knife had pirced it hard surface. and stook out, like the Exclabier in the King Aurthur Movie.
Wossshhhhshshssssssssssssssssssssssss was a sound coming from the stone. Wat the hell?? she thought.
Soon her life was passing before her eyes her short 14yrs on this planet was almost finished, her birth her fathers tragic death of getting shot, her moving to a new smaller house getting a job at13, and now this.
A strange thing happened every thing she saw was fading away....Her friends the graveyard and her enemy.
Every thing except a tomb stone w/ a switch balde..
Wat the fuck??? She said but this time her voice came back."Let me guess ..im gonna get buried there."
Well??AM I DEAD!!! IM NOT SCARED OF DYING!!!COME ON!! She was so angry this is went through her head as she said it out loud. scrreaming.it.
she started to cry...put her head in her hands and weeped.....
Then she looked up. Because she heard a sound or felt some thing cold on her shoulder.
She looked behind her.
"YIPES!!!!AHHH!!!!" she jumped back. A spirt was behind her...She was speach less..
"You, have a second chance,. I will give you, and a gift," The spirt of a short old man hovered above her his beard dragging on the white ground, which was the sam color as every thing elese around her.
"U-u-u um..Little old man, wat happened were am I....Am...i ...Glup" Looks around nevrously then wisphers "D-E-A-D?"
The old man touches her fore head.
"Um..ok..ur touching my forehead..."Malaya says secpticly
"U will be granted the power of " The old amn does not finish his sentence.'Mind bending' was all Malaya heard tho he did not say this out loud Malaya knew, this is wat he was going to say....she read his mind....
The old man started to fade away..
"NO,NO!!! Dont go I have to kno wats going on!!!Tell me!!Danm u~!!! U cant leave hear!!!!"Malayas Begging was in Vain.
Malaya starts to talk to herself...
"Why does this happen to me!! First i got stabbed.(counts the things w/ her fingers) then stent to this white*Looks around* i dont kno WAT!! Now i have powers that i cant use cause, Theres NOBODY HERE!!!(echoes) Wat am I supossed to do read my own mind!!!! Mind beding?HA!
some kind of Cliche` magic trick is this!!...Well it is cool...If i was ALIVE!!!!I think Im alive. hopefully.."Then looks at her side were she was stabed... "Y doesnt this Hurt? Huh? Theres Blood. Its here and my hand is covered w/ it??.Mind bending..OOO..A.hhh.. o i mean really! wat goods a 'speacial power' if you cant use it??Is it even speial Then!
Mind bending..huh? well, it must be like In The AVATAR:THE LAST AIRBENDER.....Cool...If i could use it..Maybe i can use it to get out here.!!" Start walking around Aimlessly..."I cant get out..Theres no walls or cieling or sky or people or AN-E THhhhinggg(ehco) Olny this stupid(stu-stu-pid-pid) Echo!!(yes, it echos agin.)"
She sits down and starts to cry."Man i hope this isnt heaven cause its not wat i excepted plus....scince theres noady here...every one eles must be in"Looks down and gulps"the 'other'place."sniff-sniff continues to cry..,,.......Hopefully, this is all a dream..and i just passed out and that my friends are beating up that stupid little Fag. who got me here..yea that might put a damper on things."
She thinks this to herself in a last attempt to have hope that every thing will go back to normal..
Yes, yet ANOTHER mircle happens once Malaya closed her eyes and opened them agin(she was blinked) she was some ware Elese.....
________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________
Malaya(the writer)- *tries to hide from The othe Malaya*
Malaya(the other one)-Where is she I'm gonna kil'er
To be cotinued
Malaya (the writer)"noooo it wont....."
Malaya(the other one) -Ahahahahha i FOUND u now Sucker!!
Malaya(the writer)-Danm it i shouldnt've made u a mind bender
Malaya (the other one)-To late!
Malaya(the wirter)-touch me and and, Ill make you into a frog.
The little old sprit man.- Well, I could make you both in frogs if you want!
Both Malayas- NOOOO!!!!
The little old man-Ok ... It was just a suggestion.
________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________

#4: Anew life
"OMG NO!!!!!!!"Malaya yelled to herslef.."This has to be dream.....Plesase Malaya Hello? Wake-up Ive had enough, U've had enough!" As she looked around she was on a boat.
Not just any boat a Fire Nation Ship.From Avatar:the last air bender. "AHHHH SHIT OWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She screamed her in pain, for now that she wasnt in that white where-ever place she felt the pain of her Wound, on the side her waist
She is kneeling on the ground doubled over and her hands and shirt were in blood.ewe.
Just then a fire bender spotted her.
"You girl!"He looks her over and notices she was wearing red and that she was bleeding. "Are you ok?"
Malaya looked up w/ a blank expersion on her face. Then she stood up cluching her side tightly.
"Dose.It.Look.Like im OK!!!??????!" She was trutly Not in the mood. Pokes him in the chest, then gets up in his personal space.
"Wat dumb ass Question is..THAT!!!!!" Her voice rose andas she hissed this to the poor frightenetd fire bender guard.."Owwww..." falls over...Agin
"Wats going on?"-A fermiliar voice commanded. It was Zuko."WAh? wat is this who is this "Confused Zuko piont to the girl on the ground.
"Uncle come quick!"

"wat now zuko?"-His uncle Iroh came over. "O my wat has happened here! Quick get Iba(the only doctor on the ship). How did this happen?" He asked to the firebenders around her.
"Well I just found her here on the Ship doubled over and bl-bleeding like this sir." The confused fire bender repliaped.
"Zuko; carry her to your room we need a place to clean her gash. " Ordered his Uncle.
"Wat?" Zuko was annoyed
"Ahhh..oww.."Malaya was still some wat unconsious.
"Arugh." was Zukos onnly reply before picking up the bleeding girl.
Him , Malaya, and his uncle Were now in Zuko's room. While Iba was cleaning was placing a bandage across her tiny waist."Sir it isnt major, but she has lost much blood."The doctor stated.
'Yea i kno' Zuko said under his breath as he looked at his aromor covered in it."We may need a better place to wash her wounds off hopefully it wont get infected or loose any more blood or she may need a blood transplant."
"Hmm.... Is she awake?" Uncle asked
"No sir"
"Zuko if you do not mind the girl will stay in your room.Ill be in the kitchen if you need me."Uncle Iroh says this as he closes the door behind him after Iba the phiycian leaves.
"a----WAH??!!!!??He just then understood what his Uncle had told him.I cant belive it, he grumbles under his breath I get no respect...He sighs, Then looks over on his bead were The girl lay.
I wonder wat her name is he thinks to himself.. When he walks over close to his bed were she layed down on.He looks her over and this is wat he see's.
A girl who looks his age, w/ black hair that went about right below her chest.And over course he is a guy so of course he will notice all the other things tha guys his age notice, a hour-glass shaped body.(Tell me y r all men like this??)
Also he notices the "garments" shes wearing are very different from wat he is used to women wearing, a red shirt but it its sleves were short and it had black 2 dragons on it, and shes wearing stockings. Touches them, there thick to...And blu.
Who wears Red and blu??..He thought to himself....Looks at her wound on her side through her torn shirt covered in blood, amd a her on her arm was small cut on her lips.."I wonder how she got those" He said under his breath.
"Ughhh....a....h..."Malaya had rolled over..
Zuko is close by and right over her looking down at her.
"Ugh.."Malaya starts to say as she openes her eyes......
"o......" Looks up her vision is now not sleepy if you kno wat I mean.
"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wat the??!!!" She screamed in her truly stunned state.."ZUKO!!!!!!" She jumped up and then hit her head w/ his.
"Owww!!!" she said rubbing her head "This is NOT My day today!!Grrrr..."
"Ow, yea tell me about it.. Hey How do you kno my Name?"
"I dont kno...Lucky guess..Ugh Were The HELL AM I???!!!!!Thats an even BETTER question!!"
"Zuko it looks like our little guess has a temper to match." It was Uncle Iroh He had just walked in as she was yelling at Zuko.
Malaya and Zuko look up surpriesed..
"Young girl we had found you passed out on our ship, bleeding and in terriable shape Zuko, had carried you to his room and our phyiscan came in and fixed your wound. Zuko here was just Watching over you and he also has a right to stay here for this is his room."
Malaya started to Blush and looks trulely embarassed,"O o im so sorry.." Her voice suddenly changes, "I had no idea.. Im just a little stressted as you can probly tell ive had a very rough day..Im so sorry if I seemed to be rude!" Looks at both of there stuntted face (because of her sudden mood swing change.) sympathiticly.
" um wats your name and-and were do u come from?.." Zuko asked this still not sure wat to think of the girl.
"Well,"She reaches in her shirt. (Zuko stares at her like'Omg wat is she about to do.') She takes out her necklase that has her name on it (all girls her age have one like it cept it has there on name on it..)"This is my name, if you can read it." Pulls it out farther so he could read it.
"Mah-Lay-Ya" your name is Mah-lay-ya."
"NO NO! Thats not how u say it... Its Ma-Lie-Ya."She corrects him cause it really bothers her when ppl pronouce her name wrong.
"I see thats a nice name." Iroh says as he sips his tea.
>>>.AKWARD SILANCE.<<<
"Are you felling better Malaya?"Uncle finally breaks the silance.
"Huh? O yea thax u!"
"Im going to get more tea, Zuko you can keep our guest Company!" Leaves..agin..
Zuko looks over to Malaya and see's that shes tearing.A tear falls down her cheek, She quickly brushes it away upset that her tears betrayed her, she did not want to cry in front of him, or any one.
Zuko starts to feel sorry for her.
"Hey um, are you Ok?" Malaya looks at him surprised, then he comes over and sits on the side of the bed, tho farther away from her.
Then she Puts her knees agnist her chest and her face in her hands. "Hey, um u dont cry." Zuko looks at her not knowing wat to do. Then she start to cry, and her body is shaking, she lifts up her head.
Her lip w/ a cut in it was in a pout, her eyes were wet w/ tearslike if they had just been through a Tsuamami.Zuko starts to feel bad for her, and comfort her in his um...own "orginal Zuko" way.

"Um..I dont cry in public..."That was the best it was going to get. How comfronting.
Malaya suddenly to Zukos surprise climbed over ON Zukos lap put leaned her face aginst his chest and began to sob. Zuko did not kno wat to do so he didnt do anything, did not move."Um why are um.crying.."
"Im not suppose to Be here, sob sob."She was crying a WHOLE lot now."I -I...my family, I Sob,sniff, sob,sob.Sniff" She tried to stop but then she just cried harder."Do u wanna kno how i got here?"
He just stares at her

"O..SOB SOB, this morining i had a family and a life and friends.Though it wasnt a dream life i HAD a life."She takes her head off of his chest still sitting on his lap she looks up at him continues her story throuh sobs and sniff and u kno crying.
"Then it was all taken away.sob sob.It was just a street fight nothing new but but glup. Sob it went to far..." As Malaya says this he looks at her and says"thats were you got that." He point to her wound on her stomach."Yea, she took out a switch-balde and sob you kno the rest.
I was going to win...If she played by the rules.THAT STUPID BITCH ARUGh!!"-Malaya suddenly hit the bed w/ her fist."Sob sob. but its to late im gone, im dead, my family is gone its all been taken away from me.Yes there still there, but but im sniff not."
"No your right here."Zuko is confused as he says this.
"You dont get it"she stares up at him"This,my world is not Here. I will tell you the whole story, so you will sob understand." She begins her story when she wakes up from school and the fight and how she got the cut, and finally wat she did that changed no, ened her life on earth.
",I threw the switch blade at one of the head stones. And..and..Something happned, im still..sniff.not sure wat yet but it was if time stoped every thing froze the peolple around me were frozen in time, the silance...."She rest her head on his shest agin."Then SOB they all started to fade away..Like dissapering, I-i tryied to reach out for them but they sniff all seemed to far from
my reach...Sob..sniff..Oh.." Zuko stares at her in disbelife"My life, every thing....passed before my eyes all my memories every thing good bad and un-forgetable.."She sighs"I had no idea..Then that i-i had just died in my world my life got taken away from me.Every thing i worked so hard to get, to put together like my family and every thing I loved...This was taken away when every thing faded away and all was left was the unbearable silance
and-All i could see was white no ground no sky no.No life."She glups. Zuko does not interupt but looks at her concerned."Then i saw a light, then a small man appered...He he was floating....Ohh...this is-is so confusing...But if I wanna move on i gotta get this out..Sob.He told me this ' You, have a second chance,. I will give you, and a gift ' He touched me on my forehead and my eyes were closed but I could see some thing i dont kno wat it was..it was a light maybe. But ..sniff..
As soon as I had opened my eyes he like every thing elese faded away....The gift he gave me was...Mind bending and the second chance was a second chance of life, life here. When i had opened my eyes i was here on your ship I knew this wasnt a dream any more because
I was still bleeding and I could feel the pain of my Phisycal body, wich is some thing i coundnt feel when I was in the white emptyness...Or where..sob..i was." She could feel the heat of Zukos stare On her neck."This is a whole differnt life ANEW life for me my life no.My PAST life is well, past gone every thing i new.When the old man had touched me on the forehead giving me my powers I was was..Reborn..You dont belive me.." She said as she looked up to his blank face.
"No dont say that. I belive you. When I was young."He looks down at the sobing girl on his lap and continued"When i still was in the place, The priests who would teach me to read and write told me stories. Of wat would happen when you dissrespected the deceased. They told me that
There were many different'worlds' that were going on at the same time as ours. They all differed greatly. And these worlds were seperated, and one cannot Physically go there. For they said that are walls guarding each world from the next.But these walls were the walls of the Spirt world. And were garuded by
Spirts, these sprits each had resopsblity that once a soul had died in the world they were they could pass to and fro any of the worlds freely and not bound by the walls that seperated all of the lives of many." Malaya stares at him with a face of gratitude, he continued.
"I belive that maybe,, somehow you went through that wall bringing your Physical body with you.And, well i also agree w/ you, You are dead, but only in your previous world, here you are living. Thats why you felt the pain of your wound when you arvvied here. But i still dont understand. How did you only recive your bending power now? And mindbending? Here there is only-Firebending, Earthbending,WaterBending and Airbending."
Malaya speaks up"Maybe, i think that I was born agin, when that man gave me my powers. When you are born you are born unto a new life, I am now in a new life, so I was born agin. I was born w/ these powers.Im not sure why im a mibd bender.. "she thinks thoughfull looks on her face."Well wait i kno why!" whipes a tear from her eye "The Avatar!, He is the last
Air bender, So if the air race is gone maybe the new race will be mindbenders!...." She looked back up to him she had stopped crying while Zuko told his story.
"How do U KNO all this!" he asked surpriesed looking here right in the face.
"Easy,," she makes something up"Im a mind-bender remeber, i can read peoples Minds..."
"You're amazing.So that how you knew m -"
He gets cut off when Malaya kneels on his lap facing him and wraps her arms around his neck and hugs him. "At least, The little old man didnt put me on a total strangers door step.!" She smilies w/ tears running down her cheecks. Zuko blushes,
"So im not a stranger?" he asks. Malaya still smiling, heres him but does not give an answer.
________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________
Malaya the writer-Well I hope You like this chapter!!!!!I kno its FINALLY when we meet some one from Avatar:the last airbender but i think! Its the best chapter so far!!
Malaya the other one-Yea me to! I dont get hurt, stabbed in trouble, born agin, or Killed!
Zuko- Wat the hell? You freaks....
Malaya the other one- Hey! You. (Takles him and pinches him.)
Zuko-Grrr... You'll pay Grrr....
Malaya the other one-(Sticks out her tounge) Grrrrr...
Malaya the writer- Grrrrr.....o So this is how were gonna play it huh?!
Zuko:Grrrr....
Malaya the other one-Grrr..
Malaya the writer- Grrrrr.....
Zuko:Grrrr....
Malaya the other one-Grrr..
Malaya the writer- Grrrrr.....
Zuko:Grrrr....
Malaya the other one-Grrr....
GRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Every one(Zuko and the Malayas/)- WHOA wat the!!????
Zuko: O Sry guys that was my Uncle snoring(Rolls eyes)
Malaya the other one-HAHAHAHA
Uncle Iroh- GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!
Zuko:A-he..
Malaya the other one:OMG U laughed!
________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________
#5 The Wardrobe

Me:Guys this is gonna be the shortest chapter!!
Zuko:Yes!
Me:Hey!
________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________-___________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________
Soon as all This was happening.....Uncle Iroh Walked in on them well more of Malaya hugging Zuko. "Zuko, we may need to stop at the next harbor for more te-"He drops the piece of paper he was holding for the itinerary of all the supplies.
"Ah-a! It seems like you two are getting along um..Well!" His uncle Luaghs to himself.
"Ahh! hey um"Zuko looks o so flustered (hes blushing!!Oooo.)Then he pushes her off
She falls over on the bed"Hey Zuko wats the big idea?" She looks up and sees, Iroh. "O hehe-he.I get it..." Starts to blush.. Whispers to her through his teeth"Shut-up I'll explan."
"You see dear uncle" Bites his lower lip. He always does this."Malaya was telling me were she had come from, and It was surprising.and well I'll tell you over"He grits his teeth as he says this"tea."
"O wonder full!! okay"Iroh Forgets all about her, and pulls Zuko by the arm"Come on wat kind of tea would you like?" As Zuko was getting draged out the door, he mouthed"wait here." and she mouthed back to him "Thax you."
As soon as the door slammed behind Zuko Malaya began to talk to herself, agin.