Fan Fiction ❯ 'This love' ❯ this love ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: "This Love"Chikako-Chan@aol.com or Ketsueki258@hotmail.com
Potter

notes: Brought on by a lil burst of inspiration ** = Flash backs ~~= Present
SLASH, Slight sexual implications / angst
I do not own HP, and although i'd very much like to, i do not own Maroon five, or their song. *sniffles sadly*






I was so high I did not recognize
The fire burning in her eyes
The chaos that controlled my mind
Whispered goodbye and she got on a plane
Never to return again
But always in my heartlooks at me with those sad, emerald eyes, his tears threatening to spill over his sooty lashes. He is stood amongst the many suitcases he has decided to take with him. "Why are you leaving me?!" I yell at him angrily, confused when he looks at me with such a look of sorrow that it takes my breath away. "I can't live like this! I have to go before I change my mind for the worse." he murmurs thickly, trying to stop the tears. But they win, sliding down his cheeks like crystalline jewels, I reach towards him and he flinches "NO!!!" he yells. I growl and look at him "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS?"~

This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymoreI didn't believe in love, to me it was just a game. Playing with his heart and letting him shower his affections on me, he grew less and less happy, discontented by my lack of love. His face seeming to reflect upon his inner feelings, becoming pale and gaunt. he ran away again and didnt come back for weeks, but when he did come back, he stood at my door while the rain poured down upon his lean and fragile frame as though he were a lost kitten. He looked at me with those spectacular emerald eyes of his, his warm face a mask of hurt and pain. "I can't leave you...." he sobbed, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist as he buried his head in my chest and cried. I knew he couldn't leave..... and i didnt want him to.*

I tried my best to feed her appetite
Keep her coming every night
So hard to keep her satisfied
Kept playing love like it was just a game
Pretending to feel the same
Then turn around and leave again
am doing this because I cant stand to be near you anymore" he stated coldly, looking me straight in the eye. I flinch before grabbing him by the shoulders and covering his mouth with mine. he moans softly and responds for a fraction of a second before pushing me away roughly. "You Can't stand to be near me? Bullshit!" I hiss at him, he shakes his head and tears splash on the floor. "you NEVER loved me! You always kept your distance" he whispers angrily before looking at me again as my mouth becomes slack jawed in shock~love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore I watched as he closes the door on the rain outside and turns to face me yet again, he looks at me with hurt hidden poorly in the glassy orbs of his eyes. I ignore it and gather him into my arms for a heated kiss, thinking that my seduction would ease the ache he felt at my lack of love. He moans softly and wraps his arms around my neck, leaning further into the kiss, pretending that my love is there as I trail my fingers along the hard angles of his body. He hesitates as I lead him towards the bedroom door, not wanting my lust, not only my lust but my love he wanted. He sighs in pleasure as I took his hand in mine and lead him into the bedroom, he couldn't deny me.*

I'll fix these broken things
Repair your broken wings
And make sure everything's alright
My pressure on your hips
Sinking my fingertips
Into every inch of you
Cause I know that's what you want me to do
I look at him in frustration as he waits for his taxi to arrive, my throat aching with the need to scream in anger. He doesn't understand that I can't love easily, he never did. I make a strangled sound as he checks the time on his watch and tries to avoid my searching gaze. I've had enough of him saying goodbye. It hurts, though That i will NEVER admit.~

This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore
felt a warmth in my chest when he looked at me, i didn't want to admit these feelings, these type of feelings were for the weak, not for me. I remained distant from him, Fighting strongly against what I felt, I only succeeded in damaging the one person i have ever cared for, pushing him too far from my reach....*

This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And my heart is breaking in front of me
She said Goodbye too many times before
I look at him with a strange twisting pain in my chest as the car pulls up in the drive. "Goodbye Draco..... I've had enough" he whispers hoarsely before picking up his luggage and heading out the door, closing it silently behind him. I stand there for what seems like forever, a lump in my throat but i ignore it and stifle the feeling of loss. I didnt say goodbye.~

This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore...
solitary tear escapes my eye and rolls down my cheek. I catch it with one finger and stare at it in wonder before looking out into the cold night. "Harry....."