Fan Fiction ❯ ~Yume~Dream~ ❯ Shattered ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yume~Dream

Chapter Two

Shattered

Kori couldn't help but wince as he and his brother were forced to make the seemingly endless journey to the dungeons of Kiri's expansive palace. Kori, completely devoid of his clothing and exposed to the sharp air made it all the more torturous. Kiri had literally been dragging Asuka the whole way, as if the unconscious demon was worth absolutely nothing; a lifeless doll that was the ticket to his keeping the real treasure, Kori. After awhile, they reached the dank depths of the dungeon, which immediately greeted the party with a putrid stench of death and foreboding. "Welcome, to your home, dear Kori. The rest of your life will be spent here, so I suggest you get used to it as soon as possible.

Kiri smirked snidely as he threw Asuka into a cell that was isolated in a corner, and pushed Kori into the one adjacent to it. "Kori, I hope you enjoy what I am about to do to your dear sibling, after all, I do it as a show for you. If you hadn't told me to get him, you wouldn't be able to witness anything so wonderful, such a fascinating expression of beauty."

Almost immediately, one of Kiri's slim yet strong hands hoisted Asuka up by the nape of the neck as forcefully as could be managed. Twin shackles upon the cold stone wall soon became a new residence for the poor feline's wrists; another set coming to house his slim ankles. Even the large dewclaws upon them would serve no defense if by chance the boy was to wake up from his coma. "Do you like brutality Koritsu? Do you like to see blood coating pale skin? The contrast of crimson against white? If you haven't thought of such things, please allow me to introduce you to them."

Kori's eyes widened as realization of what exactly Kiri planned to do with his brother finally hit him. He wanted to rush over, aid his brother in any way possible, but Kiri hadn't failed to firmly and smartly lock him in his cell. Instead, he clenched his fists against the cold floor he had landed upon, tears gathering in his eyes. This was a sick man… he had known this of course, but why his brother? Why not him. "Kiri… no…"

Piercing emeralds shot around to give the cat a stern glare. "What did you call me?" Kiri's eyes narrowed dangerously as he produced a dagger from one of his back pockets, allowing its tip to trail down Asuka's outstretched neck. "I believe punishment for disrespect is in order. Don't you, dear Asuka?