Fan Fiction ❯ A BUNCH of Random DMC Fics ❯ The Hunter and the Hunted ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Devil May Cry this fic has no plot.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Darkness… no light… engulfed in darkness the gooey liquid that traps you in… Nightmares.

 

Once light…now dark… Can he go back? Or is it to late? Abandoning your life and seeking a new one was your choice…. And you chose wrong…he is Nelo Angelo.

 

Feathers the fill the sky… the voice that makes the earth and air tremble with his voice… The crimson lightning that crashes to the ground… he is the Griffon.

 

Smoke, heat, and fire that fills the room. Feeling hot air and a hell-like voice sends you chills. The arachnid from hell chases you… fire that calls you… the Phantom.

 

Their laughter… their banshee-like laughter echoes wherever you go. There is no hiding from them, they come out at night…their blades in their hands and nothing escapes… they are the Sin Scissors and Sin Scythes.

 

Demonic laughter… Blades that whirl…. Nothing can save you… Luck is needed… Holy Water will make them fade like mist… If you are lucky! They guard treasures and keep them safe… They appear from walls and hide in the darkness… they are the Death Scissors and Death Scythes.

 

Black as night… eyes like blood. They prowl to find their pray. They hide in darkness to follow them… Their might roar pierces you ears… Nothing can escape from… the Shadows.

 

Hiding behind masks of armor, they bury themselves underground and underwater. They listen for you… they wait for you… they are the Blades.

 

They are part of the earth. Boulders thrown to kill… Through grass green eyes they search and search until there is nothing left… they are the Kyklops.

 

They buzz and swarm… Oh, how annoying they are flying and buzzing around, the cling to walls watching and waiting… the Beelzebub.

 

Feathers…Mud…. Fire… waiting in the woods with it friends. He is the leader of the pack… leading them forward. Not like them he causes quite a few problems… The Fetish.

 

Made of electricity…. They shift-shape… In the air on the ground. As blue as they sky… that is where they wait… The Plasmas.

 

They dwell in the abyss, under the water beneath the bridge. The toxic smell that kills… they chomp and bite! Waiting and waiting for him to come…. The Sargasso.

 

Cold as ice… So cold…. Nothing can stop it from freezing anything…. It is a noble knight in white. This soldier in white waits... they are the Frosts.

 

They hang from strings and wait in silence… they drop with a wooden- thud! They rise from the ground with pistols and blades evil puppets called… Marionettes.

 

They wait in the Underworld laughing…they cover their faces with a mask. Laughing and laughing is what they do… Listen… listen for the Nobody laugh.

 

He watches from afar and waits… carefully. He destroys his kind and laughs at their demise… he is cold-hearted… He is Mundus.

 

He came to the island to defeat him…. Monsters and demons fear him. He has fists for fire and a body of lightning. He carries five guns, ifrits, and three swords… nothing can stop him as he rolls, runs, and blasts his way through. Nothing can stop him no matter what… He is the Dark Knight's son….Dante.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Please review.