Fan Fiction ❯ A New heart ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi people this is my first time writing a story on media miner so please be nice all ideas are welcome.

*thinking and mind link*

"Talking"

Chapter one

A new life

A girl lay in a demons cage, was still unconscious and chained to the wall. Her long blackish brown hair was messed up and her blue kimono was partly slashed. Suddenly loud foot steps came closer to her cage. She then awoke in utter shock to find her self chained to a wall in a dark and cold cell.

"That's it now I know, I'm gonna die" She whispered under her breath, as she kept looking at the ground fearing the worst. * I'm gonna die!* She kept on chanting in her mind as the steps came closer, and the shadows of the cell getting dimmer by the second.

Suddenly she foot steps stopped and the cell was very bright. She saw that this cell was one of the much known slave cells that demons used to capture mates or female slaves.

"Oh shit" She muttered as a half demon wearing a Royal kimono entered her cell.

Once the half demon heard this he said "Oi, onna have some manners."

"Ug what are you huh, my husband of something?" She muttered looking away from his dark, dark brown eyes.

"Yes, my little mate you are" He said smirking at her with laughing eyes.

"No, you have to be kidding!" She yelled pulling against the chains. "First of all I don't even know your name, and second of all what if I don't want to huh?!?!"

The half demon chuckled. "My little mate I'm not kidding, my name is Senshi, and you should be thanking me not arguing." Senshi said walking towards her.

"Since you are to be my mate I would like to know what you name is, and how old you are" Senshi whispered in her ear sending chills up her spine.

"A...Ame is my name" She stuttered staring at the ground.

"Age Ame?" Senshi asked smiling.

"I'm 21" Ame muttered while closing her eyes.

"Same here" Senshi said smirking as he moved away, unlocking Ame's chains as she kept still.

"There Ame …will you become my mate now?" Senshi asked hopefully as he held her hand.

"You pervert!" Ame yelled hitting his head.

"Ouch that actually hurt! Man for a female mortal you punch hard." Senshi whined rubbing his head.

"That's what you get for being a baka, and for trying to seduce me Senshi." Ame said walking past him, but before she reached the door of her cell Senshi grabbed her wrist.

"You know Ame; you have to come with me. Even though I unlocked your chains you aren't free. Basically you're stuck with me my little mate." Senshi informed smirking at the look on Ame's face as he told her this.

"You're joking right?" Ame asked Senshi nervously. "Nope, not at all my little mate."

"So if I'm hearing this correctly, I have to come with you and become your…your mate?" Ame said with a worried look on her face.

"Don't worry you'll be fine Ame" Senshi said comfortingly.

*Ug, what have I gotten myself into!?!*

*Well, you got captured by a male demon who has just taken you as his mate*

*Ug you can read my mind!?!?*

*Well yeah that's the first step of becoming a mate. You can read each others mind and emotions*

Senshi smiled at Ame as he picked her up and put her on his back. "Don't worry Ame my mate. Most demons pick humans as their mates" Senshi said gently smiling back at Ame.

*I don't want to be with someone I don't love yet* Ame thought sadly. Senshi's face dropped. *I'm really sorry Ame. I…I really didn't know you loved someone else.*

"I don't" Ame whispered as Senshi came out of the building while nuzzling his shoulder.

Since Senshi has sensitive ears picked this up, and smiled. Although when Ame nuzzled his shoulder he turned a slight shade of pink. (When people sleep their link is still open.)

"I've never felt such warm emotions before…" Senshi muttered as he jump from one tree branch to another. While also making sure Ame was securely on his back as he kept jumping from branch to branch.

Senshi kept jumping from branch to branch even as the sun set down in the horizon, and as the moon awoke and went to sleep.

Colors of orange, purple, yellow, mix of blue, and a hint of red were painted in the sky as the morning sun was to about emerge. Senshi had gotten a little tired so he slept in the branches of a warm tree with Ame safely sleeping on his lap. The morning air was sweet and slightly cold breeze gently blew in. The slightly cold breeze brushed against Ame causing her to snuggle into Senshi. Once Senshi felt more warmth he started to purr deep in his chest causing Ame to wake up.

*hmm…I haven't felt this comfortable in years* Ame thought while yawning slightly. Taking in her surroundings Ame finally noticed that she was sleeping on SENSHI'S LAP! Unknown to Ame, Senshi was now awake enjoying the amusement of watching her panic.

"Oh crud no!" Ame whispered under her breath still in panic. Not being able to hold his laughter in Senshi tightened his hold on Ame so she wouldn't fall off of the tree. Then Senshi burst out laughing. His laughter was filled with amusement and joy.

"What the HECK!!!" Ame shrieked in surprised Senshi was laughing at her for some reason.

"Oh my little mate no need to be cranky on such a beautiful day" Senshi said with an amused look on his face, as he kissed Ame's cheek. Ame's face was slightly pink when Senshi did this because no one had EVER kissed her before.

"What's wrong my little mate?" Senshi asked concern embedded in voice.

"Well…that was my first kiss…my very first…" Suddenly Ame broke into tears while she sat on Senshi's lap.

"Ame…I'm sorry" Senshi cooed as he hugged he before he scooped her up in his arms.

As the day began Senshi was on the ground adjusting where to put Ame, after he had commented that they were close to his village. Then Ame tapped Senshi's shoulder like she was about to say something. "Senshi I want to just walk ok." Ame said warmly smiling.

"Well ok, but before we go any where I have a very important question for you Ame Mizioko Hiroko." "How do you know my full…" She was soon cut off by Senshi as he continued on with his question. "I give you an option Ame. These are the only possible options at the moment so please choose one. Number one is that I mark you as my mate and *cough* other things, *I wonder why Senshi flushed red?* or choice number two is I only mark you on your neck and bond with you."

"Well Senshi I think number two sound good although I don't quiet understand choice number one though." Ame smiled. "Well ok." Senshi muttered grasping Ame's hand while looking away. Unfortunately Ame just thought of this as an affectionate notion towards a friend.

"Umm Ame are you sure about this?"

"Uhum." Ame muttered while nodding. Senshi stopped walking then leaned his neck in and he was gently biting down on her neck. While Senshi was marking Ame, she was crying, and Senshi noticed this when he smelled Ame's tears.

"I know it hurts mate, but I know you can handle this." Senshi whispered comfortingly after it was over.

Ame nodded and quietly followed behind taking in the sight of a demon forest. All human forests never ever had the beauty of these forests. The trees stood like massive beams while their branches were big enough to hold a small cottage, yet the still swayed gently as a slight breeze blew in. While the tree leaves gave shade to all creatures big or small acting almost like an umbrella. There was also grass that was up to your knee that felt like silk when you stepped on it or even brushed against it. Flowers that had their own unique smell different from all the others. Rivers which are clear enough to see the rocks at the bottom, while waterfalls gently crashed down on massive boulders. Smells of different things, plants, animals, and even people were scattered everywhere. Paths that were only made with dirt and air that IS clean and sweet with no smog in the air. Bluer then blue skies that could be seen through the patches of streaming light from the branches and leaves.

Once close to the village, delicious smells floated over while sounds of laughter, shouting, and more could be herd as Ame and Senshi entered this demonic village. As soon as they both entered everything suddenly became quiet, as everyone stopped what they were doing and stared. "Senshi…you…brought a …um mate?" An adult dog demon asked looking over at Ame with inquisitive eyes. "Yes Samasu-san I did and I hope you respect my choice of choosing Ame as my mate" Senshi said holding Ame's hand gently. "I honor the choice you have made, and it has made me a proud grandfather" Samasu said proudly, while walking over to Senshi and Ame.

"Young mortal smells different from most of the humans' Senshi my boy." An older dog demon said sniffing Ame. "Pardon!?" Senshi asked a little shaken up from the older demon. "She has this…demoniy smell to her now, kinda like yours Senshi-sama. I s she gonna be your wife?" A cheerful kit said happily jumping on Ame's shoulders then nuzzling her affectionately. When this cheerful kit asked this all the demons in the crowd cheered. Their youngest adult demon in the village was going to be mated, finally! Different voices of the crowd gave congratulations, but not all the demons were happy; namely 50% of them gave congratulations while the other 50% were angry or even hated the human that would "taint" Senshi with her mortal blood.

Senshi sensed the angry demons and so did Ame. As Ame looked over at Senshi, she asked *Why are they so angry at me? What ever did I do?*

*They might think that because of you being human, you would "taint" me* He answered making a face under his breath. *Like making a face is going to help, even if it's funny*

*That's the whole point Ame* Senshi retorted as the crowd had finally left them to go to a near by hut. The hut was old, but it was still in good condition. Its wood panels all still shining as though they had just been made, and its roof piled with leafs giving it an old aged look. It's a traditional Japanese hut with an outside porch that's only an inch above the ground, and its doors were made of glass, and bamboo paper. The doors where locked with special enchantment spells that stood against the wind that came. Its windows were like that doors except for the paper. "Well Ame here's home sweet home" Senshi said while he happily pointed at his hut.

Ame smiled sadly as she muttered "It reminds me of my old home before they burned it"

"Who burned your home?" Senshi said suddenly looking very concerned about the topic.