Fan Fiction ❯ AndreaChick Show ❯ Teen Titans Day 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer no owning here!
 
 
AndreaChick: Ok I'm here in front of-cut short by explosion
 
BeastBoy: Nooo!!!! My tofu surprise!
 
AndreaChick: *Looks like a burnt piece of chicken* Um let's enter the back way…
 
Robin: welcome to the tower Gets hit by a football Attacks Cyborg
 
Raven:I guess he didn't take his medicine. Maybe we should go to the AAAAAAAHHHHHH help!
 
BeastBoy:Drags Raven in to kitchen to try his new tofu surprise.
 
Pikachu:Pikkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! This is insane let me out of the fridge! I'm not your food!
 
AndreaChick:Sweatdrops Um why is Pikachu here? Didn't I interview Pokemon last week?! Or was it next week.Gets lost in thought.
 
Pikachu: Pika Pika Pikachu Pikapi! They forced me into the fridge so I could get them on the AndreaChick show!
 
Starfire:It's mine! My Animal shows are on give me the remote!
 
Raven: My goth shows are on so that makes it even!
 
BeastBoy:Raven you are my taste tester now get your butt in here! Damn your forgetful.
 
Raven: Not a chance!
 
BeastBoy: Drags Raven into kitchen
 
Raven:Take one more step and I'll shove that frying pan down your throat and that gonna hard to crap out!
 
BeastBoy:Runs around in circles.
 
AndreaChick: Ahem People you're on live tv! Grabs remote and turns to channel 32 showing the AndreaChick Show.
 
Cyborg: You think we give a damn?!
 
AndreaChick:Well yeah since people are looking at you…
 
Robin :Oh….
Alarm: Blackfire is on the loose. I repeat Blackfire is on the loose! Hey wait am I on tv? Hi Mom!
 
AndreaChick: Ok well we've used up all of our time today tune in next time where you get to see the Teen Titans kicking butt!
 
All of Titans: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
 
Person:Turns off tv
 
Titans:What did you do that for???
 
AndreaChick Show: Well the show only lasts an hour.
 
Titans :Ohhhhhh…