Fan Fiction ❯ another day ❯ Fangirls pt 2 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own the teen titans. I do own Mina and whoever else I may create.

Stuff: I am going to continue to go on with the story and every little while I’ll re-release a previous chapter. The chapters will contain a little more dialog and a few more plot holes, so every once in a while look over the chapters and see if anything is different.

11: Fan girls (pt.2)

“Oh crap,” the dark knight muttered.

Oh crap indeed, because at this point about thirty fan girls dog-piled on top of him.

================================================================

Batman was right now under the dog pile and was not too happy with the situation.

‘Damn,’ thought to himself, ‘I go to check up on Robin and I get ambushed by a ton of fan girls…,’ Batman then thought, ‘Oh well…it’s not that bad. I mean, I could have had to deal with Joker or Clayface or some of the other weirdoes. Compared to this…not too bad. I mean they are only kids, what’s the worst that they can do.’

Batman lay at the bottom of the dog pile for a few moments, contemplating life and how to get out from his spot under the pile when he felt a hand or three creep towards his bat jewels.

That was decidedly not cool.

Batman wouldn’t have minded if it were Wonder Woman or Catwoman or even Poison Ivy. They were hot, but…this was an entirely different situation entirely.

Summoning the strength of several Batmans, he shoved everyone off and ran faster than any other normal human on Earth, yes even the Flash would have been put to shame.

Batman ran with all of his might into an alley and used his grappling hook to get him onto the roof of a random building. As he momentarily lost his youthful attackers. As he peaked over the edge, he felt his jaw drop.

Batman looked at the large crowd of young people with open-mouthed shock.

He wasn’t used to large amounts of hormonal people after him…well…not very often…well…he normally had the bat mobile to use for a get away. (A/N: Yeah, that sounds better.)

He looked down to see the young woman that had baited him.

================================================================

Mina stomped around looking for any sign of the caped crusader. He was nowhere in sight.

“START SEARCHING!!!”

Everyone in sight scattered off in groups to hunt down the dark knight. A few of the more overzealous members had lit torches and began their hunt for the dark knight, completely abiding by several psychological theories on how unruly mobs behaved.

=============================================================== =

Meanwhile….

Raven and her emotions were in the living room of the tower watching all of this from the big screen tv.

Knowledge managed to hack into the city’s surveillance system and patch it onto the big screen.

Rage was munching on some popcorn, eagerly watching the events unfolding on the tv. She was actually very pleased with this turn of events. While she wished that she could be splattering Robin on a wall somewhere, she supposed that waiting for the fan girls to devour him would be much better.

Happy and Timid were making copies of the footage and preparing them, as per Raven’s orders, to be shipped to various members of the Justice League and to be sealed in a vault where neither Batman or Robin would ever find it.

Something this good had to be preserved for future blackmail usage.

================================================================

Back to Batman…

For the first time in his life Batman shivered in fear.

Our favorite dark knight was now sitting on a rooftop, pondering on how to get away from the angry mob and to titan tower where an insane Robin was waiting.

‘What a day…I should have told Cyborg to just tranquilize the kid, but no Bruce you just had to go and get hands on with the whole situation.’

Batman frowned suddenly…well he frowned deeper than normal. ‘Wait one second…I should have called Cyborg sooner!!!,‘ with that he smacked his forehead and then looked around when the sound echoed. The last thing that he needed was for more fan girls to come after him.

Geez. I’m Batman dammit!! What am I doing running around like a weirdo? I just hope that this little incident never gets to the league. The last thing that I need is them having some dirt on me.’ Batman cringed at the thought of Superman getting his hands on something like this. ‘Who would have thought that Mr. Kansas would have such a prominent sadistic streak? Maybe he got it from that reporter chick that’s got him whipped…,’ Batman nodded agreeing with himself and looking just a tiny bit weirder than normal.

With that Batman whipped out his communicator from his belt (a/n: isn’t it just weird that he has practically everything in there? It just kinda occurred to me) and placed a call to Cyborg.

================================================================

At the Evanescence Concert:

Cyborg and Starfire had finally arrived at the concert, only to find it abandoned and looking like the barren landscape often seen in post apocalyptic movies.

Beast Boy was on the floor drooling and twitching. Terra was in a similar state but hosted up in the air on a cable.

The two non-traumatized titans shuddered and made a mental note to never, ever anger Raven.

Starfire faintly wondered if maybe, just maybe, Raven went a little too far and then shrugged her shoulders. On her planet Beast Boy and Terra would have been fed to some sort of carnivorous fungus, so in retrospect a little mental trauma was nothing.

Cyborg was impressed with the fact that Raven didn’t kill either one of them and prided himself on teaching her that murder was not the way to go, especially when torture was an available option.

And people thought that Raven was the twisted titan….

It was at this time that the communicator in his arm went off.

“Cyborg here.”

“Cyborg, it’s Batman, I was just calling to see if you guys have Robin under control for the time being.”

Cyborg answered, “Well he broke out of containment earlier but Raven volunteered to get him….,” Cyborg then thought about what he just said.

Raven.

Raven volunteered to apprehend Robin.

Raven volunteered to apprehend Robin.

“Oh…that’s bad,” Cyborg spoke to himself. Starfire had already put Beast Boy and Terra in the T-Car and was waiting for Cyborg to get in.

It was totally silent from Batman’s side. Deciding to cut off the link before he could respond, Cyborg then hurried to the car, hoping that they would be able to get to Robin before Raven did.

 

 

 

 

 

 < /i>