Fan Fiction ❯ Attack of the Care Bears ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Attack of the Care Bears

Wind: I'm not writing.

Le: 'Gods, why me?' How come?

Wind: People are mean to me.

Key: But you're mea-

Wind: Silence!!!

Le: Just write. That way some poor soul will be striped of some of their sanity and I can go.

Wind: O_O I never thought of that.ON WITH THE FIC!!!

@@

Somewhere in Rivendell the evil CB was gathering allies. What, I'm not sure but they were evil.or kinda.

Aragorn: (rocking back & forth) Its coming, its coming, its coming.

Frodo: (slaps Aragorn 5 times) Snap out of it man.

Aragorn: I see dead people.

Random Elf: Dude, you stole that from the Sixth Sense.

Pippin: This is no time for fear. We must all band together to defeat this vile antagonist. If we do not, there is no logical way we can be victorious!

All: O-O

Gandalf: How,

Sam: Does,

Legolas: He,

Gimli: Know,

Aragorn: Such,

Frodo: Big,

Merry: Words.

Everyone looked at each other and nodded in agreement. They all jumped on Pippin and stuffed him into a ball of spam.

Merry: YOUR NOT PIP, WHERE IS HE YOU.um, FAKE PIPPIN THINGY!

Pippin: I'm not a fake, I've just been looking at a thesaurus.

Gandalf: Fraud, since when could Pippin read, much less know what a thesaurus was.

They picked up the spam prison and placed it and its captive into a big, white room.

Pippin: I'm the real Pippin I tell you! (others shut door)

Elvis: (in another spam ball) Good luck convincing them there. I've been here for years.

~.~

Aragorn: Well since that's done.WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!

Legolas: SHUT UP! (throws a watermelon)

Aragorn: (is hit) X_X

Frodo: Oh my god, you killed Aragorn!

Sam: You bastards!

~.~

Somewhere else that was not where ever the fellowship or Pippin and Elvis was, the evil care bear [forgot it didn't ya] stood looking over his army, the battle was about to begin.

@@@@@

Whee, I actually wrote! (a single half blown up balloon falls from ceiling) Tell me what you think, please?