Fan Fiction ❯ Author’s Journal ❯ Author’s Journal ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Author's Journal
 
Keiji Sakura is a WE in that a friend and I are working on the stories together. One writes, one edits and we share many ideas before us. Please do not get confused by out pluralization. Yes we know that pluratization is not a word but we, okay one of us believes, that it should be. Doesn't the English nation adopt new words all the time; we should just adopt this one and make the whole world grovel at our thoughtfulness. Yes that is a bit excessive but she is very happy and dancing around for her declaration.
 
We are setting this up so that we can talk, beg or request any and all kinds of information from and with our readers. We will be posting this as a story and adding chapters periodically to share information and ideas with our readers. Of course with this statement in the open we are sure we will probably over burden you with too much information and…well…we are begging for forgiveness early!!! *big cheese grin*
 
If you desire, Please, Please, Please post reviews. We don't know if our stories are well received and would like to hear from you. Please be gently, we, actually one of us does not take criticism well and is trying to grow to become a better writer and person. We do understand that we will receive criticism from Flamers and we will and have no problem POSTING these flames on our Author's Journal with our, hopefully, more positive replies so that we can share them with all our readers. We would like to post other reviews in our journal to make comments and add communication between our readers and us. Please indicate if you want to be posted. Again, we will POST any Flames we get automatically and we are asking for permission to post any of the other reviews we receive.
 
 
We do plan on expanding our selection of Fan Fiction from Ouran High School Host Club and will do so as soon as possible. We of course are having problems in this area because they are just too much fun. We love the twins and the others very much and we hope the author is not offended or hurt by our writing. We are deeply honored that Hatori, Bisco-san would write these wonderful characters for us.
 
We have many ideas for both the Host Club and other Mangas and Animes that we have. We also are working on a story with two Dungeons and Dragons characters that we based off of current Manga works. Of course this pairing will not be associated with the Mangas themselves due to the fact that they are completely different characters for the D & D campaign.
 
We would be most honored if you our readings would like to suggest any idea, work of Manga or Anime that you would like to see as a story. We are open to most ideas that are within reason. Below will be a list of guidelines we will follow for our writing and your ideas.
We also have and will reference other Fan Fiction in our writing that we think that you will be interested in reading. We will give all credit to the authors of these Fan Fictions because we do not want to steal or offend these authors. If you have a work that you want us to “borrow” or read please tell us. We love reading new and wonderful Fan Fiction.
 
 
Guidelines of our Fan Fiction
 
We claim all rights to the stories we write. If you are a reader have given us an idea or shown us a Fan Fiction that has inspired us we will include you in the journal as the BIG contributor to our work.
 
If a Fan Fiction is referenced or has inspired us for another story we will add that to our journal at the bottom of each story. If you have given us the Fan Fiction please include the author and hopefully the direct link to that particular Fan Fiction. This will allow others to read the Fan Fiction themselves.
 
We reserve all right to refuse any story idea. The following ideas will not be written by us for any reason:
Rape
Child abuse
Bestiality
 
We will consider the following though we are extremely hesitant on writing anything on these:
Beating/Assault
Death Fiction
Song Fiction
 
On ideas based on works that we have not seen or read we will try to read or watch those works to give you a more realistic story. Please do not be upset if we do not post a story quickly. We are poor and have to be able to afford to purchase these works or at least find someone who has them who will let us borrow them.
 
 
We welcome any chance to write and expand our knowledge of Manga and Anime. Many of our friends call us OTAKU because of our obsession with Manga and Anime. We admit we are addicts and our goal is to obtain all the works existing and to enter into existence when it is available. Unfortunately we are not full of endless money to purchase this addiction and must work very hard to earn the money for them.
 
We apologize in advance for any delay we have with our stories. Even if ideas are submitted we promise to work on them as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that for some odd reason LIFE tries really hard to get in our way and frump all over us. We are SORRY if we do not post in a timely manner after receiving any ideas.
 
Though we will strive to be as accurate as possible in our journal we will apologize now if we do not have proper grammar, spelling or word use. We work hard to make sure this doesn't happen in our stories and we may become lax in our journal.