Fan Fiction ❯ Azriel's beginning ❯ human weapons ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]





Opening my eyes I see my Sire Lord Kain in front of me looking down I see that I am naked as well as he is I try to move but an intense pain crept over me and memories of the previous acts came flooding my mind as I remember what had happend and smiled to myself. Behind me laid Raziel who had both arms around me holding me in place I felt warm and relaxed with them like this that I didn't want to move so I just moved more closer to Kain with Raziel moving closer to me I felt the strong arms that belonged to Kain wrap more around me drawing me closer seeking heat from my body.

I yawned softly displaying my fangs basking in the after glow from our nakedness combined picking up on footsteps outside of the room I growled softly enough to rouse Kain and Raziel who looked in the direction at the door as it was Turel who stood shocked at the doorway upon seeing us like this.

Getting up groggily from being disrupted was both Kain and Raziel and tossed me my clothes which I dressed hurridly with a flush of embarrassment but was stopped before I could go out of the room. Raziel stopped me from leaving and had me sit down in one of the chairs to listen in on the battle plans which I found slightly boring at times but was important to listen in on in case of traitor vampires.

I dealt with these ones personally as I was assigned to help attack one of the vampire hunter villages that had settled in a while back one I had been watching and informing on any changes apparently these humans have been developing newer weapons in the eastern reigons.

I set out at once from being given the order to go and see these new weapons these humans developed in a short period of time jumping at a very fast speed in between bushes and around rocks in case of ambush I peer over a cliff down at the village below using my advanced eye sight to see what looks like catapults and loaded into them looked like bags of some sort.

Being slightly braver I jumped at a very high speed onto the catapult and immediantly regretted it as I felt a liquid substance on my body that began to burn I soon realized what it was and got out of the basket part of the catapult and jumped away my flesh being burned from the water I went back to The Sanctuary of the Clans to tell my descovery immediantly after grabbing a few humans and draining their life's blood to restore myself from my wounds I had recieved from the water.

Making it back to the Sanctuary I stormed into the main part and was looked at by Kain who saw the burn marks on my body and sent for a prisoner for me.

"What happend child." asked Kain worried and concerned he puts a hand to my face and hissing slightly from feeling moist of water on my face I soon felt unstable on my own feet and fell to the ground I felt my mouth be opened and tasted the familure bittersweet taste of the crimson liquid running down my throat and healing the rest of my wounds only this blood was diffrent then what I have tasted before opening my eyes in shock I see that I was drinking from Kain's wrist.

As he holds his hand more firmly to my mouth I grabbed hold of his wrist and bit more into it and fed till I was sated enough to pounce on the 4 other prisoners that was brought in and drained them quickly ending their lives for the better.

"The humans have developed catapults that hold water in them I fell into one of the baskets filled with water" I said

"So they have been getting smatter and looks like you bare the same weakness the rest of us have out of water" spoke to my left was Rahab the fourth born out of the brothers I had seen him more around the Drowned Abby but had never met him only once but it had only been a hello he walked to me and over looked the rest of me for anymore wounds.

"You'll be fine you just need to rest now" Rahab had told me to go and rest in my quaters here I bowed and thanked everyone for their help and went to go to my room unaware of my being followed once I had reached my room I peeled off my still damp clothes hissing at the pain they were leaving behind and sat down on the bed and laid back to fall asleep.

I stared at the ceiling for some time untill I dozed off could only hear faint footstepts but I ignored them trying to sleep thinking it is one of the servants bringing in another prisoner untill I felt the dance of hands touching my body and openend my eyes to meet blackness I tried to move my hands and feet but they were securly attached to the bed posts hearing a shhh from my right I could reconize the voice as it was Raziel.

"It is alright this is necesarry for what we need to do cause you will be in alot of pain from this so be strong" I heard from my left the reconizable tone from Rahab. Then I felt something pressed to my mouth the feeling of a wrist and was told to bite I did so drinking in a form of blood I haven't tasted before tangy,sweet but incredibly bitter from the feel of the wrist it was Rahab's.

Suddenly I felt alot of pain in my chest as I strained against my bonds only to be held down I remembered this pain from when Kain shared a gift he had given me I realized Rahab is sharing his water invulnerability with me so I can withstand water.

I let the pain run it's course no matter how intense it is as the pain subsided I felt my arms and legs be released and felt strong arms around me removing the blindfold that had been on my eyes to see Kain who had a look of worry on his face before he turns to order everyone out Raziel didn't want to participate this time as he was allowing us time for bonding.

Kain leaned fowards and kissed me gently while moving his arms more securly around me I kissed back closing my eyes to relve in the feeling this was creating as thoughts flooded my mind asking could I be falling in love with him?

I pulled back from the kiss and laid back on the bed again looking up at my lord as he climbs on top of me the look in his eye told me what he was feeling as well as feeling his erection pressing into my leg leaning up I kissed him only to feel him kiss back and ground himself near my opening as he is still covered I reached down to undo his pants again.

Growling in anticipation Kain grabs my hands to pin them above my head and intakes what he see's before him and kisses me again in a more heated kiss as his hands roam over my body rubbing the flat of his palms on my chest to cupping them as his claws tweak my nipples.

He leans his head down to lick circles around the sensetive skin being careful not to nick the skin as he moves lower to my stomach only to he lays his head there for a brief moment listening to my heartbeat before resuming his current task. Keeping one hand on my wrists he brings his right hand down to my cunt again and rubs a finger along my clit before moving it down to dip into my opening.

Moaning loudly from what he had just done I arched my back from the feeling of my clit being rubbed and brought myself down onto the wandering fingers in search of my hot and wet slit he crawled up the length of my body and licked a nipple before coming up to kiss me again in a fierce kiss forcing his tongue into my mouth metting my own tongue in a war for dominace.

As I moved my hands out of his grasps to continue my task that was stopped by him to undo the straining pants that have become much tighter. As I push back onto his pants I induced a loud groan from Kain who grounded his erection into my hand seeking to be touched more I complied by turning my hand and pressing the back of my wrist into his erection only to hear a cry of pleasure as I did so.

Helping me remove his pants he removed his claw from my opening only to have in place his cock which was throbbing with anticipation I tentivally reached my hand to brush against it again and was met with another fierce kiss and a growl not to do that again as he burried himself into my cunt making me scream out in pain.

Waiting till I had adjusted to him he pulled back a little more gentle this time and pressed in moaning in unison as it felt too good he silences me with another kiss as he speeds up in his movements. As we kiss I feel his hands move downwards to scratch at my body drawing blood our senses were clouded with the aroma of blood and sex in the air we both moaned out loud.

I reached my claws up to his chest and scratch downwards drawing more blood and elicting a moan of pleasure from him and sensual harder thrust as he begins to speed up more as our moans and screams fill the air. Pulling out for a brief moment he flips me onto my stomach and lifts my legs up and enters my body from behind and thrusts even harder enjoying the tighting of my heat around his cock as he keeps thrusting harder and faster with each movement till I shook with each thrust he did.

I screamed out loud when I felt a claw rub against my clit making me jump slightly he repeated this action of rubbing my clit in a circle motion simutatiously thrusting at once as my senses cloud over and I scream again louder as I came. Kain's cry was more like a roared in pleasure as he came shortly after I did.

Pulling out again and flipping me over onto my back he laid on top of me and nuzzled my neck slightly before bitting into it as he brushes his hair from the crook of his own neck and urges me to bite. I complied and drank in the bitter blood that poured into my mouth when sated I pulled back and licked the wound clean so it can heal without infection.

As Kain copied my movement before laying beside me drawing me closer to him as he put the covers over our naked bodies shielding ourselves from everyone else before drifting off to sleep.

Raziel had watched the whole thing from the doorway with a satisfied smirk on his face before turning to leave he would have to talk to Kain later as for now he let them be as the truth was coming near the no longer would Azriel be his first born but soon would be the Queen of Vampires if this is kept up.

end of chapter 1
~~~~~~~~~~
so what did you think this time loved it,liked it,hated it? please r&r
Converting /tmp/phphX0LxO to /dev/stdout