Fan Fiction ❯ Best of Friends ❯ Danger! Danger! Danger! ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 16- Danger! Danger! Danger!
It was the last group session before half the group would disperse and go to their new locations. Renee was to leave to go live at her mother’s academy. Cassie and Jett were going back to England. They weren’t happy about the separation. It was wrong in the teenager’s eyes.
The alarms in each room went off to signal that the sessions would begin in twenty minute. Many of them didn’t move, but some slammed their fists onto their clocks. Izzy didn’t move in his deep slumber. His blanket was only half covering him, revealing that he only had boxers on.
The group gathered in the hallway and waited for the last member to come out so they could leave. Only he never did. “Ok what are we going to do?” Renee asks “This is like completely strange of him to be late, Desiree did you drug your boyfriend”
“Non!” The young LeBeau exclaimed. One by one each of them turned to her. “Ah am not goin in dere. His room is always a disaster ah swear t’ y’…y’r gonna lose meh if ah…Fahne ah’m goin in” Desiree says and pulls Jett and Angelo with her.
“How did we get pulled into the plan?” Jett asks.
“Don’t know but its always expected” Angelo said.
Desiree led them into the room and stood next to the bed. “Isaac!” Desiree yells, no motion. A loud snore was heard though and Desiree let out a sigh. “Help meh flip the mattress” The two guys glanced at each other before helping Desiree.
Izzy suddenly jumped to his feet still half asleep and looked around. “What the bloody hell happened?”
“Y’r late” Desiree said “Get y’ trainin gear on weh need t’ get down dere, Wolvie don’ lahke us bein late”
“Aye…coming coming” Izzy mumbled. “Outa my room blokes” he said. “Doll?”
“Oui?”
“Ya gonna stay and watch me dress?”
“Non, seen ya strip enough to know what y’ look lahke when y’ dress”
“He stripped for you?”
“Didn’ know ah was in da room...’sides he was onleh nahne”
“Started at a young age”
“Get outa here Jett!” Desiree suddenly exclaimed and shoved the boys out of the room before she went out and shut the door. “Fahve minutes!” She yells at Izzy, only for him to open the door and come out in a pair of baggy jeans and a black muscle shirt. “Izzy, ya need t’ wear a belt”
“Don’t think so Doll, this’ll work”
“Ah’m tellin’ y’….”
“About time! Come on Logan isn’t going to wait much longer”
The headed down to the sub basement where the whole group was. “Nice of you to join us Bubbles, Flamer”
“Bloody hell don’t call me that” Izzy grumbled.
“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed” Renee grinned. “Or just not a morning person.
“Enough talk lets go, get into groups of two, we’re going through team work. You’ll be surrounded in different parts of the city, unknown to where the rest of your team is. You will have no use of your communicators and rely on the skills taught in your previous lessons.”
“Sir, yes, sir” Izzy mumbled with a yawn. “Doll you’re my partner”
“Ah know” She says “An’ ah say y’ need a belt” Izzy growled at her.
“Don’ do dat grump”
The scene began to change and the lesson started. Izzy and Desiree were inside an abandoned building alone. The darkness covered them completely, other than Desiree’s eyes. Izzy lit the room with his fire hands and looked around. “Its empty”
“Merci M’sieur obvious” Desiree said with the roll of her eyes. Izzy mimicked her and then yawned. “Let get outa ‘ere” She says and the two leave the building wearily. In the alley they hid behind the wall until they were spotted and then they fought. Logan, Scott and Gambit were in the control center watching the actions.

“Now why the hell can’t he be like that in single sessions”
“He works better with Desiree”
“Ain’t that obvious” Logan growled. Gambit was silently watching from his spot. His daughter moved like he did at her age, exactly like that. Of course it was because he had trained her but it was still strange seeing it. She moved like a thief, her posture and all.
“Oh god” Scott said suddenly.
“Flamer pull yer pants up!” Logan growled.

Izzy had been fighting as much as possible while trying to keep his pants at his waist, only it wasn’t working very well and they finally dropped. The area dissolved back into its original state and he quickly pulled them back up covering his fire clad boxers.
“Typical” Renee laughed.
“Session over, Flamer get a damn belt”
“Told y’ so” Desiree says with a smirked.

The day was passing slowly for everyone, they found themselves laying around the mansion completely bored. Angela, Renee, and Zaira were in the recreation room watching Angelo, and Jett play video games , which Angelo was losing terribly at.
“You’ve never played Mortal Combat?” Jett asks. “Its only the best fighting game ever created”
“I tend to get occupied with more important things”
“Yeah like learning how to run the family company”
“Yeah like that” Angelo grumbled.
“Aww poor Lo Lo” All three girls laughed at Renee’s actions when she pinched Angelo’s cheeks. “You know its going to totally suck when I leave”
“Yeah we won’t have the smart ass around anymore”
“Well yeah, I’ll miss being like that towards Mr. Logan, its always so much to aggravate him.”
“At least you’ll only be a few hours away, I have to go back to London” Jett grumbled smashing the buttons of the control in beating Angelo.
“Poor poor Jetty” Zaira said patting him on the top of his head.
“Yeah Yeah Yeah” Jett grumbled.

Cassie was in the kitchen fixing herself some lunch when she turned around and came to face with David Drake. He covered her mouth before she could scream. “Ssh… “
“David what are you doing here?” Cassie asks.
“Came to kidnap my sister”
“What!”
“Sssshhhh”
“ ;Sorry”
“Ok ok I’m not here to kidnap her, but I need to talk to you”
“Me?”
“Yeah..about the other night when we were at the club”
“You mean when we danced?”
“Yeah, before Nathan, Logan and Lucas came I was going to do something and now that your leaving I didn’t know if I’d get the chance. And me being so much older your parents may not agree with it”
“What is it David?”
“This” He says and kisses her softly on the lips. Cassie was shocked but returned the kiss. She had liked him for so long and now this was happening.

Nira was wandering around the mansion grounds when she saw Josh Guthrie leaning against a tree writing. “Hey there” She says coming up and sitting next to him.
“Hi” he said looking at her for a moment.
“Whats that your writing?”
“Nothin really….”
“Oh come on…”
“Really” the southern man said. The fifteen year old looked at the twenty four year old. “Fine”
“Her beauty compares with the night sky…” Nira started to read and she smiled by the end. “This is beautiful” She tells him. “Whose it about”
“Umm..nobody really”
“Liar, nothing this sweet could be about nobody”
“Your really pushy”
“So I’ve been told, is there ever ANYTHING interesting that goes on around here?”
“I don’t know…I could really care less, I was here a few years ago and left, decided to come back again.”
“I saw you flying out here this morning, I bet you feel free when you fly like that”
“Yeah, I do”
“You don’t talk much”
“You talk too much”
“So I’ve been told” Nira giggles. “So was that a song or what, nice guitar
“Thanks and no that was only a poem.”
“Ever think about publishing what you write?”
“No”
“Well you should its good enough”

Jade stood on top of the roof working on her telekinesis. She floated right off of the edge concentrating the best she could until she heard something near by and lost her concentration. As she started to fall she tried to concentrate again but suddenly stopped.
“You know you should be more careful” Sean Worthington said holding her in his arms.
“Umm yeah” Jade says blushing a bit. “I usually don’t lose concentration like that”
“Happens to the best of us”
“Yeah, oh I’m Jade”
“Yeah I know, I’m Sean”
“Yeah…I know” The two laugh for a moment.
“So what was the point of you falling off the roof?”
“That wasn’t what I was aiming for, I was practicing my levitation, with my telekinesis I am able to fly but it takes a lot of my concentration still.” She looks at him with a small smile. “I take it you took after Mr. Worthington with your wings” She says and gently runs her hand on the left wing. Sean shivered. “Sorry” She blushed.
“Its ok, they’re just really sensitive”
“It must be nice to be able to get away whenever you want”
“Sometimes yeah…want to go to the lake?”
“Oh sure” Jade says
“We can fly” He says taking her in his arms again and lifting up into the sky.
“Such a charmer”
“Only for you”

Desiree and Izzy were laying up in Izzy’s room supposedly watching television. Only it wasn’t. Desiree and him were locked in a make out session and had been since the movie started. Izzy’s had slowly made its way up Desiree’s shirt. She didn’t stop him.
His body lay on her small frame. He stopped a moment to look at her after he removed her shirt. “You sure Doll?”
“Oui” She smiles and leans up kissing him. Soon enough she was only in her underwear and bra and him in her boxers.
“Petite” They heard from the other side of the door and then it opened. Remy walked in and his eyes were wide. “PETITE!”
Desiree let out a scream. “PAPA!” And Izzy was shoved off her, blankets pulled over her shoulders. Desiree sat there in shock and Izzy was now on the other side of the bed, on the floor. “Papa! Its not what y’ t’inks” She exclaims.
“It what I see!” He yells.
“Papa! Out Please!” She yells her face turning brighter and brighter with each second that he spent in the door way. “Ah’ll come out jus’ leave Papa!”
Remy was furious but he left. He didn’t want his daughter sleeping with anyone, she was too young. He walked down to the kitchen to get a drink only to find David and Cassie in a lip lock. He could have yelled in frustration, done something. He picked up the coffe pot and started pouring some in a cup but instead it exploded. “Petite I want y’ outa Izzy’s room!” He yells after going to the bottom of the stairs again. David and Cassie look at each other before trying to sneak out. “Wisdom y’r Petite is wit’ da Drake boy, keep an’ eye on dim.” If Remy was paranoid before he was going to be a hundred times more now because what he had just seen. Desiree walked down the stairs fully dressed, Izzy behind her.
“Papa y’ coulda knocked.”
“Don’ eva wan’ y’ in da room wit’ him wit dat door shut y’ hear me?”
“Oui M’sieur”
“Isaac”
“Aye?”
 220;Don’ do nuttin wit my Petite”
“Ah’m not a baby no more Papa!”
“Merde! Y’r sixteen years old Petite, y’r not ready f’r dat”
“Ah t’inks ah am, ah love Izzy and he loves meh”
“Y’r sixteen an’ y’ live unda da same roof as me!”
Desiree let out a frustrated scream and stormed back upstairs, Izzy immediately went to follow. “What happened Remy?” Rogue asked walking through the door to see her husband red and still fuming.
“Desiree was in Izzy’s room half naked”
“What!”
“I walked in..”
“Oh meh gawd”
“Dey woulda…”
“Remy”
“Dey were gonna have sex chere”
“Remy, y’r chargin your drink”
“Keeping a closer eye on dim…”
“REMY!”
“Oui Chere?”
“Calm down..”
“Y’ didn’ see her!”
“Ah’ll go talk at her”
“Good” He mumbles walking back to the kitchen.

Converting /tmp/phpl53x3P to /dev/stdout