Fan Fiction ❯ Best of Friends ❯ Aussie in Hiding: part 2 ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 18- Aussie in Hiding Part 2
Angelo and Angela had taken Izzy up to Angela’s room. The others were gathered at the bottom of the stairs listening to the conversations between Rogue, Remy, Ororo and Logan. Of course they were also planning what they would do to slow them down once the two men escaped their wives.
“Ok so Renee has the ice down good right?” Jade asked. “I don’t know why I am doing this but I am” the young Summers stated.
“Ice check, water?” Renee asked.
“Check” Nira said with a grin. “Syrup?”
“Check” David said holding up a bucket.
“When did you get here?” Renee asked.
“While back...didn’t really want everyone knowing but I heard that you were planning on taking down Logan and Remy” David said with a shrug. “You know I’ll be a part of that.”
“A part of what?” Emma said coming into the room.
“The group” David said with a smile. “Just wanted to see everyone before they left”
“That was nice of you, what is the syrup for though?”
“A contest “ Renee stepped up next to her brother. “That’s all mommy dearest”
“Make sure your packed Renee, we’re leaving tomorrow”
“Yeah I know” Renee mumbled and went back to what they were doing. As soon as Emma left she mumbled. “Bitch”
“I heard that young lady, watch your mouth”
“Dammit, I had having a telepath in the family”
“I have three”
“Your so unlucky”
“Da bucket goes up lahke dis” Desiree said and put the bucket above the bottom of the stair case with a thick rope. “Jade will be close and dump it when given da signal”
“And then as they go up the stairs Josh will be up above and drop all the feathers on them” Jade said and looked at Nira.
“Then I will completely soak them with water”
“And then as they come down the hallway I will put the ice down and then…”
“We all run” Cassie spoke up. “If I can get a hold of one of them I’ll phase them to the down stairs area where Renee has already froze the floor”
“Try and get Logan down there” Jett spoke up, “He’s the one with the nose and can locate Izzy easier then Remy”
“”That’s true.. Oh and I’ll spray some of my moms really strong perfume all around the hallways and in the rooms, I think Izzy is in the closet of mine and Angela’s room”
“Ok what should ah do?” Desiree asked.
“You’d be best in your room away from all this, if they spot you at all girl they’ll know Izzy is somewhere near”
“Probably f’r da best” Desiree smirked. “Sides ah’ll set somet’ing in meh room up, ah ain’t happy wit meh Papa”
The group departed quickly down where their positions were. Josh Guthrie was still not very sure on why he was being a part of this. He was more mature then anything these kids were doing, of course it would be funny to see Remy and Logan completely drenched in the various liquids they had in numerous locations. It would be rather surprising if the two men fell for it, but it was always worth a shot.

Down the hallway Rogue could be heard talking to her husband. Ororo was also speaking to Logan. “I can see this from Remy, but Desiree is not your child Logan” She told him.
“Close enough, she’s my goddaughter”
“And mine, but that is still not your place to go threatening her boyfriend”
“Remy! Ah swear..ah thought ah told ya ah would talk to Desiree, why on earth are ya doin’ this?” Rogue asked. “Did ya not think that ah would take care of it?”
“What did y’ tell ‘er” Remy questioned.
“Ah told her to beh careful”
“WHAT!” Remy yelled.
“Remy LeBeau don’t ya dare raise ya voice. Ah think she is old enough to make that descision on her own. Ah told her to beh carful an’ if anything’ happened to come to meh” Rogue said glaring at her now shocked husband.
“Non..Non Rogue…she ain’t old enough chere…she won’ ever be old ‘nough y’ ‘ear meh! She never gonna be old ‘nough!”
“Remy” Rogue started. “She’s growin up chere”
“Non..” he was about to say something when all four heard a blood curdling scream. The four quit their conversation (if you could call it that) and took off running to find a very angry Emma standing at the bottom of the stairs covered in syrup. Jade was hidden but took off running away from the scene.
“Robert Drake!” Emma yelled. Bobby walked into the room and his mouth dropped seeing his wife covered in the liquid. “You better find your two children before I do” without a word he ran up the stairs. “What are you looking at” Emma snapped at the four.
Bobby got to the top of the stairs and found his daughter and son running around the corner and then a door slam. He made his way down the hall and knocked on the door. He heard a lot of whispering in it and then the door opened, Desiree was seen. “B’jour Uncle Bobby”
“What did you guys do?”
“Umm” Desiree’s nose wrinkled up and she looked at the other occupants in the room before Renee pulled her dad in and shut the door.
“That wasn’t meant for Mom Daddy” She said with her eyes wide. Bobby only grinned.
“You got her..” he laughed. All the teens looked at him questionably. “What… you don’t think I pulled pranks at your age?” he said “I just can’t believe you didn’t bother asking any advice from me”
“Last minute…sorry dad” David said
“When did you get here?”
“About an hour ago, long story. But I think we need to well, run…mom isn’t happy and…”
“Who was that meant for?” Bobby questioned.
“Logan and Remy…they’re after Izzy” Cassie said stepping up. “Remy is kinda upset about something and well he wants to kill Izzy now.”
“And Logan’s involved how?”
“Over protective umm…whatever he is to Desiree” Renee said with a shrug,
“And what was the next…” Bobby stopped as another scream of fury was yelled from the staircase. Nira covered her mouth. “What happened?”
“Josh!” She said “he poured the feathers”
“Uh oh” Renee said. “Mom is going to be soo pissed”
Bobby froze the door shut and moved to the balcony. He opened the doors and grabbed the closets person, Desiree and made an ice slide. “We’re getting you out of here”
“What ‘bout Izzy?” Desiree questioned worriedly.
“Whose a telepath?”
“Jade is very mild..”
“I’m here...what do you need me to do?”
“Whose with Izzy?”
“Angela and Angelo”
“Contact them and tell them to take Izzy to the boat house, we’re headed out now”
Bobby , with Desiree and Zaira moved along the slide in the front, then Renee followed with Jett and Nira. David came out last with Cassie at his side. Jade was already on the balcony. Angie, Angel?
Yes Jade?
Listen you need to get Izzy to the boathouse as fast as you can, the plan went all wrong.
Jade said and took flight as she saw Sean and Josh fly away from the mansion. Not far was Emma. And hurry, Emma is on the rampage and nobody is left to protect you guys or Izzy from Logan and Remy.
Got it.
Jade disappeared into the sky and caught up to Sean and Josh. “You guys, we are in so much trouble”
“No kiddin’ “Josh said . “Thought ya’ll had this thing planned out”
“We did and then I thought the two were underneath the bucket, but they weren’t Emma was...she is so angry”
“What gave you that idea?” Sean questioned. “The fact that she screamed when both the syrup and feathers hit her or the ‘I’m going to kill you’?” he questioned.

Meanwhile Izzy was giving the twins a very hard time about flying. He hated heights, though he usually never complained he did hate them. Especially if he wasn’t being flown in a airplane or the blackbird. It had something to do with an open flight that just seemed to scare the fire boy. It wasn’t until the door exploded and a very angry Remy came into view that Izzy started to agree with the twins.
“What are ya waitin’ for mate!” Izzy exclaimed. “Get me away from ‘im”
As the two grabbed him from underneath his arms Angelo let out a grunt. “What have ya been eating lately?”
“Food..same stuff you bloody well eat.”
“I sure hope I never gain this much weight form just eating the food from the mansion” Angela said. Izzy started grumbling incoherently about the two of them. Once they were far enough from the mansion they set him on the ground and he ran the rest of the way.
Back at the mansion Remy was pacing the room back and forth until Scott came in. “What happened?”
“He blew the door up” Rogue said crossing her arms over her chest. “Ah can’t believe y’a did dat…whose gonna pay for this?”
“Where’s Desiree?” Remy questioned ignoring the two. He walked to the balcony and looked out into the distance with his eyes narrowed. “Dey all ran…” he grumbles.
“Not from you I assure that” Betsy said walking in. “My children are in so much trouble when the come back”
“Oh they ain’t the onleh ones” Paige said. “Ah saw meh brother and son in on it, ah ain’t letting’ them get away with that”
“Where is he?” Emma questioned angrily. Paige covered her mouth at what she saw. She had only heard about what happened and now she saw the effect, which looked humorous. Warren walked in soon after and his eyes widened. “I asked a questioned so stop gawking and tell me where my husband is”
“Went dat way wit da children...boathouse” Remy said before jumping over the balcony and landing on the ground.
“Gumbo” Logan said from behind him. “Caught onto their scent…looks like Drake decided to join in on this prank”
“Merde” Remy mumbled. And they made their way towards the hideout.

When they arrived Izzy walked out “I surrender” he says holding his hands up. Remy looked at him cautiously. “Ya don‘t believe me mate?”
“Y‘r lyin boy”
“Aye..yer right’ He said smirking and turned his arms to fire. “Now I’ll fight Badger” he grins. “But ya see…unlike ya...I got back up
“Shit” was all Logan got out before he was flung into a tree by Jade..
“See Papa..y’ coulda ‘voided dis if y’ jus’ back offa Izzy”
“Petite….”
“Oui Papa” Desiree says jumping down from the tree with her Bo staff in hand. “Always did lahke keeping’ dis handy” Remy pulled his out from his pocket and extended it. Both got into similar stances before charging forward. The Bo staffs clashed together and Remy swung it at Desiree’s legs, only for her to jump up. The weapons clashed several more times before both Father and Daughter were at a stale mate and backed off. “Y’ know…dat was actually fun”
“Y’ like fightin’ y’ papa?”
“Non..jus’ fightin’ in general” She smirks. “So tell meh Papa, y’ gonna get off Izzy’s back?”
“Aye..yer gonna get off my back?” Izzy asks from behind making Remy jump slightly. “C’mon mate…ya know I would never hurt Doll”
Logan was holding the other teenagers off blocking most of their attacks. “Give up Daddy!” Zaira said from in the air and sent a lightening bolt towards Logan’s feet, causing him to move backwards and having to block off an attack from both Drake kids. Jett came up from the ground with two knives in each hand and Cassie at his side. He caught Logan in hand in hand combat, getting him to move towards Remy, where the two were then surrounded by all the teens. “You going to give up…call some type of truce with us?”
“Fight was never with you kid” Logan said.
“Well if you haven’t noticed you mess with one you mess with all” Renee stated. “And Izzy is one of us” Logan only growled.
“That’s enough” Jean said coming to the group with Rogue. “I don’t care what happened I want all of you inside the house right now! Do you hear me!”
“Great” Jade mumbled. “Mom had to come”
“Jade..” Scott said walking up.
“I’m going I’m going” the young red head said leaving the group.
“Desiree Marie!”
“Oui mama?
“Isaac!”
“Mama Roguey?” Izzy said wincing at his real name.
“Both of ya back to that house right now”
“Aye”
“Oui”
“Love ya?”
“Isaac”
“Going...going”
R 20;Renee Ciel…”
“You did NOT have to say my middle name MOTHER” She says and follows the other.
“Your in enough trouble as it is young lady do NOT make it worse”
“I’m gone” Renee said. David gulped. She was saying middle names, all their parents were. This wasn’t good. If it was anyone who hated their middle name it would have to be David.
“David Arnold Drake, don’t you dare leave this property”
“Mom!”
“Get your ass in there now I am not in the mood for your games. Its bad enough you lied but going along with it, your supposed to be a grown man now David” She says and points towards the mansion. “Go Now!” she pauses and looks towards where Bobby had been. “Robert Louis Drake don’t you dare try and get away, I told you to find them not help them escape.“ Bobby scratched the back of his head and smiled a bit.
“Guess that means I should go with the kids huh?”
“Yes you should” Emma said and Bobby hurried after his two kids.
“I doubt I have to say anything” Betsy said to the twins The two looked at each other and then started to take flight. “No you will walk” She says narrowing her eyes at them. The two walked past her and then Warren, Angelo forcefully shoved him aside. “Angelo Michael Worthington you will not do that again do you understand that”
“Yes Mum”
“Now apologize”
“No”
“Angelo”
“J ust call me Angel dammit and I will not apologize to this asshole, why should I ..I think I deserve the apology, he hasn’t done shit for me or my sisters...he went off and fucked another woman while he was still with you!”
“Angel…” Angela said.“No Angie this needs to be said. I don’t even know why he’s here…we sure as hell don’t need him and I’m sure Sean doesn’t see him half as much as he’d want to. You just wait Paige...your going to be next...he’ll do the same damn thing he did to my mother.”
Paige looked at Warren who seemed to beyond angry. He didn’t know what to say. His son hated him, his daughters probably did too. “Look…” Warren started and stopped seeing Angie with tears in her eyes. Angelo looked at his sister and hugged her. “Why don’t we have lunch or something”
“You might want to check your schedule first” Angelo spat. “Isn’t that what you always say?” he asked. “Forget it…just forget it”
“Sean, Joshua…why don’t you two just go with them, go on inside”
“Mom?” Sean started.
“Not right now” She told him. “Just go, your Father and ah are gonna talk for a few minutes, we’ll be back in after ‘while” Sean nodded and walked passed his mom, Josh started past but Paige stopped him. “Make sure there ain’t no fights Josh” He nodded. “And ah am really disappointed in ya”
“Ah know Ah know” the younger Guthrie mumbled and followed his nephew. Not far from them was Nira who hurried along. Pete stood in front of his two children with Kitty at his side.
“I don’t like this..” Cassie whispered to her brother who nodded in agreement. Before the two of them could say anything the teenagers started across the yard. All that was left was the adults, Zaira had immediately taken off towards the mansion as soon as she had seen her mother. Logan glanced around the X-men and shook his head. He didn’t want this to be a big scene, but now it was.
“Ah told ya to leave it Remy!” Rogue said.
“It’s done chere” Remy LeBeau sent his most charming smile towards his wife and then kissed her. “All done” He says and starts off. “Oh…y’ might wanna get dat syrup outa y’r hair quickly…‘fore y’ gotta shave it all off” He smirked, he knew it wasn’t meant for Emma but for him and Logan. The teenagers had pulled a prank and it had gone all wrong.

Back at the mansion all the kids had gathered into the recreation room. None of them were brought down by being yelled at. They found it hilarious. “Did you see my mom she had all that syrup in her hair and feathers all over her.” Renee laughed and fell back onto the couch where Jett was sitting. “It was so great!”
“Yeah but now we’re going to get hell for it”
“I know but you don’t have to live with her so why are you complaining?” Renee asked. “I have to go to that stupid school for snobs. Its ridiculous. They’re going to look down to me but you know what…I could care less, I’m going to freeze every single one of the doors so they can’t get in or out. I’ll freeze the hallways and staircases I will make everyone’s life a living hell!” She laughs.
“I think she’s been around Izzy for too long” Jade said letting out a laugh and then a sigh. “It isn’t going to be the same after tomorrow you know that. We’re going to be separated for good…and its just...going to be boring. I don’t know about you but its not going to be the same, I’ve grown used to having all of you around.”
“Aww I feel soo loved” Cassie said and hugged her.
“Group hug!” Izzy yelled and everyone moved in. Josh blinked a few times wondering what had just happened. He thought they would have to be at least a little upset that they got into trouble.

Converting /tmp/php6g28mF to /dev/stdout