Fan Fiction ❯ Book 5 The fight ❯ Not prince Zuko again ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

They now have reached the south gate.They get a welcoming comitee of 300 guards!Aang thinks it's impossible now to get to the fire lord.But he goes forth.Katara cools the place down with her water bending.Aang blows all the air cool also."That's better" says Sakka,"Thank you".The guards open fire.Then Aang swirls around and stops the fire dead in it's tracks.Katara water bends A water tornado.She kills 200 of the guards!Aang is amazed and says "Good job Katara".The 100 guards left remain shooting fire.Aang earth bends and blocks it.He then fire bends and returns fire.He kills 10 guards.Sakka uses his sword boomerang and kills 20 guards.Aang says "70 left we can do it!"Katara then water bends with Aangs earth bending and kills 50 guards!Sakka says "20 left lets go".Katara then blows ice breath to freeze the last 20 in there tracks.They start to step forward when suddenly from the ceiling prince Zuko drops and says "Avatar it is my f***ing duty to kill you and you stupid as***** friends.Aang then air bends and knocks prince zuko into the wall.Prince Zuko dies because on the wall was a fire arrow and it goes through his heart.They then set forth to the tower where the fire lord is.........