Fan Fiction ❯ Born Again ❯ Chapter 1: Orion ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Born Again

/Blah Blah Blag/ Keaira talking to Ookami or some animal threw her mind.

Blah Blah Blah Flash Back

I noticed it didn't work on the other chapter ^^''

How to pronounce these words:

Cadian K-Den

Staran Star-N

~*~*~*~

Orion yawned softly to himself as he tried to get a better view of the council meeting from where he was hiding. He didn't want to be caught but it was boring just listening to silence, he was starting to wonder if they'd ever start the meeting when he finally heard voices from the other room. A grin spread across his face as he look threw a small hole on the door and listened quietly.

"... The girl was crazy..." Mitchel, the ruler of Cadian, saids as he leaned across the table slightly to look Jiro, the King of Staran, in the eyes.

"I didn't say she wasn't Mitchel, I merely said that the Plana people have been rumored to speak with the Gods." Mitchel and a few of the others god let out a loud roar of laughter and Jiro just sighed shaking his head.

"Jiro, You are my friend and my Ali, Cadian would of fell many times to attacks without your kingdom there backing us up, But rumors are just rumors, That girl cannot speak with any gods, especailly since the Gods have abdoned us..."

Orion blinked wondering if he had heard right, He didn't know that King Mitchel had felt that way about the Gods, hell he didn't think anyone felt that way about the gods and would ever speak so openly about it to yet.

"Maybe they have just abdoned you Mitchel, and I was your father friend and Ali, I never agreed to being your's, If that girl was right then Prophecy is coming true and then Gods will give...." All talking stop as screaming rung threw out the room, a gaurd got up and threw open the door to see what was going on.

"Orion" Everyone screamed Orion held up his hands to ward the oncoming blows of the Servant girl, He grinned sheepishly as he stood up and made a fast get away.

~*~*~*~*~

"Its worse then I thought" Orion whispered half to himself, Half to the bird resting on his finger staring at him, giving him this questioning look. "Could the Aliance between the Two countrys be breaking after 200 years, could it be because of the phophecy? I admit this is the first I've heard of it... but then again I don't listen much to know about these things" Orion let the bird fly off his hand and lands on his shoulder as he jumped down from the tree and landed on the ground with a Thud.

"And what of the Plana, they have be rumored to see things before it happens..." Orion kept musing on the subject as he started deeper in the forest looking for a certain thing that should of been there but not seeing it.

"Mother would know... She usually doeAHHHH" Orion scream cut off what he was saying as he landed face first on the ground eating the dirt. A low curse escaped from his lips as he struggled to stand and find out what had tripped him. He looked up at the sky to see that the bird had flown off and rolled his eyes as he looked down to see a girl laying in what looked to be a uncomfortable position on the ground he winced knowing that it must of hurt.

"Are you alive?" He asked as he bent down to get a pusle, he notted that there was a tiny scar on her wrist but let it pass as he felt for a pusle, nodding as he found one he decided the best course of action would be taking her to the infirmary back in town.

~*~*~*~

Me: ::Broken free from the Crazy house her Two character have put her in:: Gomen that the chapter is so short ^^' the next one should be a lot longer, and... a lot more confusing now that I think about it --;

I already have up to chapter's 7 writen, well techincally not writen per say but the Idea for them is in one of the Files on my disk.

Hmm.... at the end of the first part of the Fic I'm gonna post the Bio's, and thats about it.