Fan Fiction ❯ Born Again ❯ Character Guide: Version 1 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Born Again Character Profile

Main Characters

Name: Keaira

Nick Name: Kaze by some

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Hair: Dark green with Blue streaks

Eyes: Brown with bits of gold

Weight: 120

Height: 5'5

Race: Japanese/British

Place of Birth: Somewhere in Japan where her mom lived.

Date of Birth: 12/16

Pets: Ookami, though she calls her Kami,

Ability: She can hear some animal's thoughts, any other power she might have is unknown to everyone but the Goddess Hikari and Ookami.

Weapons: Unknown as of Now

History: Keaira is half Japanese, Half British, Her mother died when she was only 10 years old leaving her with her father who slowly sunk into depression and started a habit of drinking. Soon after he started to take it all out on Keaira, blaming her for her mothers deaths and beating her.

Regardless of all the abuse though Keaira has managed to remain the same person she was, until the last act of abuse where she took her own life.

Keaira found Kami in the woods when she had ran away once, Kami had saved her life and she been hiding her ever since, though she has been found once.

Name: Orion

Nick Name: None

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Hair: Brown with Silver streaks

Eyes: Ice Blue

Weight: 140

Height: 5'8

Race: Staran/? (Tis a secret)

Place of Birth: Staran Kingdom

Date of Birth: 10/25

Pets: A panther named Hiroshi that will appear in the next chapter

Ability: Unknown as of now

Weapons: A long sword with stars attached to a leather cord hanging off the handle, also has a shooting star engraved on the blade.

History: This has a Major spoiling Warning so I can't tell you all of it just yet, I can say he is from the Staran Kingdom and is actually the prince, though he won't inherit the kingdom after his father dies (He doesn't care about that though and in truth he didn't want it) his older brother will.

Name: Unknown

Nick Name: Ember

Gender: Female

Age: 200 but she looks 21

Hair: Fiery red with Black and white streaks

Eyes: Greens

Weight: 118

Height: 5'6

Race: Plana/?

Place of Birth: Unknown

Date of Birth: 2/10

Pets: None

Ability: Unknown

Weapons: A swallow with fire engraved on both blades, but she rarely uses her weapons preferring her fists.

History: Unknown! All that is known is that she told the prophecy to the Kings, and has been sent to kill Orion and Keaira.

Gods and Goddess

**I guess these wouldn't be spoilers since you'll learn about them next chapter.

Name: Vanres

Nickname: None

Gender: Male

Age: 5000 but looks 20

Hair: Black with gray streaks in it Goes down to his waist and is kept in a ponytail.

Eyes: Dark Brown

Height: 6'0

Weight: 140

Race: Unknown

Place of Birth: Unknown

Date of Birth: Unknown

Pets: Unknown

Ability: To control, Darkness, Shadows, Black Magic, whatever you prefer to call it.

Weapons: Magic

History: Unknown, expect that he has a brother and a sister, which would be Hikari and Adrian, though only threw their mother.

Name: Adrian

Nick Name: Neutral

Gender: Male

Age: 4985

Hair: Red with black and white streaks, Goes down to his waist tied back with a ponytail at his neck.

Eyes: soft light blue

Height: 5'8

Weight: Unknown but people say he was 130.

Race: Human/?

Place of Birth: In a small village back then

Date of Birth: Unknown

Pets: Unknown

Ability: He controls both the powers of Shadows (Black Magic if you must know, like a Black Mage from v-games) and Light Magic. (White Mage)

Weapons: Magic

History: Unknown, except that he is the Twin of the Goddess Hikari. His father, Like Hikari's, is Human.

Name: Hikari

Nick Name: Kari

Gender: Female

Age: 4985

Hair: White with gold streaks

Eyes: Baby Blue

Height: 5'6

Weight: 120

Race: Human/?

Place of Birth: Unknown

Date of Birth: Unknown

Pets: Unknown, but rumored to be a silver wolf that could turn human

Ability: Power to control light magic, power to heal, whatever you wanna call it, Also rumored she could control the wind.

Weapon: Magic

History: Like the other two her past is unknown, she is the youngest though, but only by a minute if you take it from on p.o.v. She is Adrian twin.

~*~*~*~

::Laughs nervously:: I'm hoping this makes up for the lack of an update, School started back this week for me and it has taken up most of my time, that and I got semi writers block, but I'm on the last half of the next chapter ^^.

This is only the first version, I have 4 more characters to add to this, though 1 is of anther character from long ago, and the other 3 are something I can't explain ><; When I get those said characters introduced I'll put up there Bio. I don't want to have to spoil the plot. And I wouldn't be adding them if I hadn't of worked on the Bio's again. (For some odd reason my old version from when I first started this got switched in reverse >< everything back wards) and I… sorta thickened the plot. Lets just say the third installment of this story is gonna be one long piece of work.

And as for the God and Goddess age, I didn't know how old I wanted them to be, so… I sorta made it up.