Fan Fiction ❯ Brat! ❯ SaiyanGirl ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Brat

Well...actually....I do own everything....cause its all my orginal charatcers....but I dont own any anime characters or shows mentioned unfortunately....*cries*


Mika, Kioko, Kichi, and Zinnia all stood in the living room sleepy. It was about 4 in the morning. I stood in the living room too looking happy as a clown. Mika spoke. "Natsumi, why did you wake us up?"she asked sleepily rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah!"screamed Kioko ticked off. "I was dreaming about Chingy!"

"Did you make more pizza rolls?!"asked Zinnia excitedly. I shook my head.

"Nope."

"Then why did you wake us up?"asked Kichi confused. I was excited.

"My new original character is coming!"I announced. Now everyone was rivitted.

"A new character?!"asked Kioko suprised. "Is she for me and Mika's manga?"she asked hopefully. I shook my head.

"Nope."I took the piece of paper with the drawing on it and pressed it face down on the copy machine. I pressed the button. The machine began to do its stuff. "She's coming!"I said excitedly. Suddenly the machine started making weird noises. Everyone watched closely. I look at the end of the copy machine.....there was a tail sticking out. The copier was making sounds as if it was trying to eject something. I sweat dropped. "Oh....it looks like she's stuck...heh" everyone did an anime fall. I quickly grabbed the tail and tugged. Everyone crowded around to see this new character. With enough force from the pulling legs came out the machine and soon a body. Finally, I managed to pull the girl out the machine. "I really need to fix that copy machine..." the girl looked around confused.

"Where am I?"she asked. She stood up. She was about 3"3. Age was about 7 to 9. Her eyes were sky blue. She was dark skinned too. She had long purple spikey hair that went down to the hips. She wore a white tank top and blue jeans. But the most noticable thing was a furry brown tail...with a purple bandana tied on it in a knot.

"Is she a demon?"asked Zinnia. I shook my head.

"No, she's no demon...actually to tell you the truth she's part human."I explained.

"Well, thats the other part of her?"asked Kichi.

"Um....saiyan."

"SAIYAN?!"screamed everyone totally shocked. I nodded.

"Yup!"I said cheerfully. "This girl is a decendent of Uub and Bra......or may know Bra better as Bulla. So actually.....she's also a decendent of Bulma and Vegeta."

"How far a decendent is she?"asked Mika. I thought for a second.

"I dont know!"I simply said. Everyone except the saiyan girl did an anime fall. "I remember in the last DragonBall Gt episode Pan was an old lady and she was watching these two kids who were probaly the great, great grandsons of Goku and Vegeta fighting in a tournament. So I'd say that Bra and Uub are at least her grandparents."

"Wait..."said Kioko. "When did Bra and Uub hook up?"I paused.

"Hey! This is my orginal character! So I get to choose who her parents are! I've seen MUCH worse anime pairings.!"

"Like what?"asked Kichi. I thought for a second.....I made a disgusted face.

"Hiei and Yukina......there are some sick fanfic writers out there."

"YOU READ IT?!"screamed Zinnia.

"No, I didnt read it! I just read the summary to find out what it was about!"

"Im hungry..."said the saiyan girl. "Can I eat?"she asked. I blinked.

"Uh...no...not yet.....okay...where were we....hmm...oh yeah! You're a decendent of Bra and Uub! One day you're gonna be the first female super saiyan!"I explained. The saiyan girl titled her head to one side.

"Super...saiyan?"she asked.

"Yeah! See, you're mostly human but that bit a saiyan blood still flows through your veins! And as long as you have that you're as good as a full blood one! Who knows! Maybe one day you'll be stronger than Goku was!"

"Hey, Natsumi?"asked Kichi.

"Yeah?"

"What's her name?"

"Her name? Oh yeah....uh....well I named her Brat. Like Bra except with a 't' on the end." Brat blinked.

"Brat?"she asked. She then smiled. "I like that name!" Zinnia's tail wagged in delight.

"Welcome to the family, Brat! Im Zinnia Luna Jaganshi!"said the wolf demon introducing herself.

"Hi Zinnia!"said Brat happily. Instead of shaking hands they shook tails.

"And Im Mika!"said Mika stepping foward.

"Im dog girl Kichi! Nice to meet you!"greeted Kichi.

"And Im Kioko! But everyone calls me Kioko-chan."said Kioko. It looked like Brat was going to fit right in.

"Well, now that all that's settled...who's up for some pizza rolls?!"I asked. Everyone began to drool. I laughed. "I;ll take that as a yes. "I'll start baking them!"I said running into the kitchen. I went over to the refridgerator and opened up the freezer. I pulled out a box of pepperoni pizza rolls. I began to read the instructions. It seemed that Brat liked to eat since she said 'Im hungry' it kinda reminded me of Goku when was a little kid in Dragonball...you know with the tail and all...........wait.....the TAIL! I then remembered something super important. I ran into the living room to give the warning. "Brat! Make you dont........."it was too late. Brat was over at the window gazing in amazement at the beautiful stars......and full moon. I gulped then put on an army helmet and dove under the table. "TAKE COVER!"I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everyone stared at me confused but their attention was quickly drawn to Brat who was transforming......into a giant ape! She totally smashed through the ceiling....debri fell all over the other original character.

"Whoa....."said Kioko in amazement. The ape stood at about 50 ft. She was a regular queen kong.

"Natsumi, what should we do?"asked Mika worriedly.

"FIGHT! But uh....dont kill her.....or better yet cut off the tail, but hurry!"the giant ape was pounding its chest and stomping its feet. Zinnia already had her mouth clamped down on Brat's tail in her wolf form. Mika and Kioko transformed into their Rainbow maiden forms and drew their weapons and went to attack. Kichi ran to join but I grabbed her and pulled her under the table with me. "No, you dont fight!"I screamed.

"Why not?"she asked.

"Cause you dont have any fighting moves or weapons." Anyway, it looked like Brat was gonna have a lot to learn...and lesson number one was.....never stare at the full moon.