Fan Fiction ❯ castle of new hope ❯ Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Castle of New Hope.

Written by silveredge

Editors note: ok so this is now fixed and ready to be posted.

"Hello… my name is Deciet; I am not of this planet unlike others… my planet was destroyed by our enemies and I am the only one left; sadly I was the only survivor… unless one of the others got lucky. I was just minding my own business and then all hell broke loose

Our enemies found a way to take down the shield, that for so long had stopped them from destroying our homeland. But somehow… they got through...I don't know how but they did. And when they did they were merciless, not leaving a single soul to live. We tried to seek the gods for council but they had abandoned us long ago…

We tried to fight back but our numbers were to few and they won. My brother hid me in small cave to give me a chance… he was then captured… his face will forever be burned in my memory.

Soon after they had pillaged the small planet, and set a bomb into the middle of it. So that if anyone was hiding… they would have no chance to live. Somehow… I got blasted here in that so called cave… to the seventh planet… something called… eerth? Arth? Well at the moment I did not really care…

 Well when I landed here it was quite a rough landing… but amazingly I was all right. I looked at the small amulet, that my mother had given me right before she had been killed and tried to come to an understanding of what had happened. Well… about an hour later, I finally decided that I had better get moving. There was nothing for me here.

 I looked around and saw only flat land and a single road around for miles. I decided to take it, I quickly wound up going to a city names "Toronto" since it was the nearest at three hundred miles.

 About an hour later, a small craft with wheels came along. There was man inside, he poked his head out and asked "you going to Toronto?" I looked at him blankly… he sighed and motioning for me to get in he opened the door thinking I was Deaf, I went in and we started off. He dropped me off once we arrived in Toronto and he wished me luck then he was on his way.

 That's about the time when things get weird…