Fan Fiction ❯ Cloud ❯ Someone get me a straight jacket! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


i was feeling, cloudish today, if you go look up cloudish in the dictonary it means this: a feeling such as evil and random... wanting to shout the word carrots is a symptom of cloudishness. anyway! here. no flames please and yes i know its not very funny. the next chapter will be funny i promise.

disclaimer- i dont own Dr. Phil or the Titans, but i do own cloud’s counseling.

Cloud- welcome to Dr. Phil! I don’t know where Dr. Phil is… nope… no idea… I think
he’s sick… YEAH! that’s it… he’s sick… really sick…

(meanwhile in a closet) Dr. Phil- (bound and gagged) MPPHFF!

Cloud- our gusts today are none other then… THE TEEN TITANS!

Teen titans- (appear in a puff of blue smoke)

Beast boy- hey! This isn’t Raven’s room!

Raven- what were you doing in my room?

Beast boy- uh… nothing? (hiding her diary behind his back)

Cloud- well, well, well…. Welcome to the show… please sit down… I insist (evil smile
as everyone gets strapped down into chairs) our first topic of the day is… (the words “I am secretly in love with good charlotte” appear at the bottom on the screen) I am secretly in love good charlotte? (looks at raven)

Raven- it wasn’t me… I am secretly in love with someone… I mean something else.

Starfire- uh oh…

Cloud- your secretly in love with good charlotte?

Starfire- yes. I adore Joel Madden and Benji Madden.

Robin- star… how could you?

Starfire- you just aren’t enough. I need more than a spandex wearing perverted man. (puts
nose up in the air like a snob)

Cloud- well… how long have you been in love with good charlotte?

Starfire- a few years really…

Cloud- okay… well… you’re a prep…

Starfire- not really, if I act like a blonde I can get away with anything. On the inside I am
a Goth.

Audience- GASP!

Starfire- (pulls off a wig, showing long black hair like blackfire’s and presses a gem on
her bracelet thing and her clothes change to a black color) see?

Cloud- this is… awkward… anything you have to say robin?

Robin- (fainted)

Cloud- well… there’s a problem…

fan girl- BENJI IS MINE!

Cloud- and another problem…

Fan girl- (comes down to the stage and unties starfire)

Starfire- thanks

Fan girl- (dressed in a good charlotte tee shirt with a backwards baseball cap and a red
plaid mini skirt with tennis shoes) take this! (punches starfire in the face) benji is mine!

Cloud- GUARD!

Rocker- (takes a bat and hits starfire over the head with it) there…

Cloud- wrong girl…

Rocker -I get to beat up two people in one day? Cool! (hit’s the fan girl over the head
with the bat and walks off)

Cloud- well… were out of time, see you next time on… clouds counseling!

Announcer- if you’d like tickets to be on cloud’s counseling review now!
Converting /tmp/phpnWrBzW to /dev/stdout