Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Child ❯ Helpful Ideas and Misunderstandings ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Jubilee doesn't belong to me, and the King James is God's Word not mine.

'telepathy'
Bible verses
"talking"

Sean gently placed Jubilee in her bed. He smiled and brushed her bangs out of her face. She looked just like an angel. It was hard to believe that she could be so dangerous.

Sean knew that Jubilee was just trying to be strong for everyone else's sakes, but she was hurting herself more, slowly slipping in to a vortex of despair that she would have a hard time getting out of.

Unlike most, he had seen several comrades suffer through depression. He knew that Jubilee would either take it out on herself or she would attack others. Neither possibility appealed to him, there had to be a way to stop it from going that far.

Just before he left, Sean placed the large tiger that he had won for her at a fair, next to her. He went into his study in order to find out how to help his young charge. If he was a betting man, he would say Jubilee would be one to take her pain out on others.

Sean was pouring over his bible, looking for any clues at all to help Jubilee. None of his psychology texts really had anything in them, except techniques that Jubilee would take his head off about, if he applied them. He heard the door open, and he looked up to see Emma.

"What is bothering you, Sean?"

"The lass is hurting on the inside. If we do not do anything to stop it, things could be bad for us if we are unable to clear her mind. I was looking for something to help her with."

Emma nodded to her fellow headmaster, then left to check on Jubilee. Sean looked back at his bible. It was open to Ephesians, chapter 6, and it had the answer to his prayers. He grabbed the bible and ran after Emma.

"Emma! Listen to this! And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:, the only problem is finding out what the Helmet of Salvation is."

Emma frowned. "If I remember correctly, one of the preachers that Paige watches on television states that the Helmet of Salvation is mainly keeping God first and foremost in your thoughts. If this is true, then we should keep Jubilation in a routine of reading the Bible daily."

Sean was thoughtful for a moment. Emma seemed to have a point, if they could just get Jubilee into reading the Bible every day she might calm down before she seriously harmed anybody. The real question was, would she even try it? She was more dangerous if she thought that anyone was trying to barge in to her personal life

While the headmaster and head mistress were speaking about Jubilee's problem, they never noticed their young protégé peering around the corner listening to their conversation. Jubilee glowered at her teachers, how dare they act like they knew what was wrong with her, much less what would help her. They had no right to snoop through her mind and take thoughts that weren't any of their concern.

As she turned from the sickening display, she swore under her breath. She expected the White Queen to have no morals at all for invading someone's privacy, but Banshee was trained with morals, so she thought. Well she wasn't going to make whatever it was that they were planning work out for them.