Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams of Destiny ❯ Lost World ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: Lost World

Disclaimer: Sadly, I don't own Kingdom Hearts

Note: This is my first fan fic. and I really hope you like it…I'm not good at this but its not my fault, and it'll take a while until the other Kingdom Hearts characters show up in this chapter or next. This is just in case I leave out anything about the new characters personality:

*Melanie is sometimes sarcastic and upbeat

*Victoria is always shy, nice, and whines a lot

*Lina is a loudmouth and never keeps quiet, sometimes mean, very demanding and fussy

*Hikari is nice and talented, and also sometimes upbeat.

*Solita is sort of like Hikari, wonders about stuff, and sometimes upbeat.

Summary: After a year in Kingdom Hearts, lost in her own world when darkness appears, a 16-year-old girl finds the path to Kingdom Hearts and along the way she finds that she is not alone. Meeting new friends and finding about Ansem still alive and teaming with Sephroith, they must destroy Ansem once and for all and yet…. finding a way to get back home.

~~**Melanie's Dream**~~

"Where am I?" Melanie turned around to see that there was a little girl. " Are you lost? You can come with me if you like." Melanie said walking towards the girl figure. As soon as she was in reach, there was a pool of darkness pulling them in.

"AHHH!!!!! I…cant…. breathe!!!!" Struggling to get free, it was too late…

~~**End Dream**~~

"Melanie…. Melanie…. MELANIE!!!!!!" I said trying to wake up the black haired sleeper.

"AHH!!!! YA DIDN'T HAVE TO YELL!!!!" Melanie sat up as she straightened her mini skirt trying to look all pretty just in case her boyfriend came along. "So what's with the hard sleeping today? You stay up late last night or something?"

"Solita, do you really have to know everything?" Melanie gave me a facial expression that she was going to hurt me. "Ok ok ill tell ya. It was just about this young girl that said I was going on a journey and then after that she disappeared. Are ya happy now?" Melanie said in haste but I understood. The dream of Melanie's was the same dream I had…. but two nights ago…

~*~*~**~**

I was running through the darkness then heard a voice. It seemed like a young girl's voice. Only one thing that kept her in my mind was what she said,

`The door will open again… but this time you have to close it. Your journey will come soon as your world will turn over to darkness.'

~*~*~~**~~**

I still wondered what that warning in the dream was. Nothing came to mind so I went back home to change. I decided to go to the beach for a while so I put on my jeans and my white tank top on.

I was now on the beach and saw a young girl…. she looked similar to the girl in my dreams….

`The time has come for your fate….'

"What are…are you that girl in my dreams?" my mind was confused I had nothing to say…

`Solita…prepare for the worst …what you are about to witness is the power of darkness....'

Just as I was about to question her, she disappeared as the wind blew. Suddenly, there was a black portal on the ground and came out huge black creatures. I ran trying to escape the creature but…it was too late I was dragged into the portal with this thing, seeing that the other creatures were destroying my home…

I couldn't move… I couldn't breathe…the next thing I know I was not going to come back home for a while…

*~*~*~*~*~*

Solita woke up and found herself in a murky place with only a dim white road. "Where the heck am I now…please let this just be another nightmare it can just easily wake up from…"smacking herself trying to get some sense into her head "Oww! Well that didn't help at all" whining as she walked where the road took her.

What seemed like hours later, Solita finally heard a voice. Hoping it would be the little girl's voice, she ran to it. As soon as she got there, her hopes weren't exactly as she though it would be. It was a girl that seemed like her age. Sixteen of course, she was wearing baggy jeans, a black shirt with short sleeves, and her four silver bracelets. Then Solita noticed that she was not alone. The girl seemed to be fighting the black creatures that attacked Solita at her home.

"TAKE THIS!!!! AND THAT!!!!" she seemed to be enjoying fighting the black creatures, that was for sure. She was a great fighter, swinging her katana killed every single black creature. "WOW!!!" Solita clamped her mouth to keep shut. `Uh…whoops.' thinking to herself as the girl walked over to her.

"Uh…. um…Hi my name is Solita...and … you were awesome how you fought those things" Solita trying to make friends with the girl.

"Heartless…. they're called heartlesses…. And my name's Hikari and nice to meet you"

Solita wiped the sweat that came down her face when she thought that she had bothered Hikari, and she would've killed her. "You know those things Hikari?"

It didn't take long for Hikari to answer.

"Yeah...I've been…for a long time…" it was a long pause between them until Solita broke it.

"Well if you know those were heartlesses and you've been knowing them…then why am I here?" Solita tired to keep herself from asking too much questions but her mind wondered about wanting to know more.

"Well, it depends if you had the dream. Anyone who had the dream, they will appear here. But it is all up to Mikado to decide. And if you don't know who Mikado is she is the girl in your dreams." Things seemed to clear up Solita's mind for a bit but then realized that she forgot someone who had the same dream that she had have. But couldn't put her finger on the name she'd been thinking of.

As Hikari and Solita walked a few more minutes on the road, a shriek came down where they were headed.

"AHHHH!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!" Solita had recognized that scream and she finally got her memory that it was. "MELANIE!!!! IS THAT YOU!?!" She yelled, "Who's Melanie?" Hikari wondering as the figure of the person came clear. "I'll tell ya later,"

Melanie was chased by puppy-like heartlesses and behind her was Lina who obviously was trying to catch one because of its cuteness but couldn't. Hikari helped by destroying the heartless, but there wasn't that many though. Melanie and Lina thanked her but Lina had trouble saying it.

"<Sniff><sniff> how could you do such a thing to those puppies you mean person?!" Lina was trying to beat up Hikari but failed for that she always missed her target.

"HEY! Don't forget I have a weapon." Hikari warned.

"So who cares about your weapon! I got my fists" Lina challenged (well sort of)

"Hold it Lina! We'll explain all of this later and those puppies we're heartlesses!" Solita trying to get her to understand. "But first, I'd like you to meet someone. Hikari, meet Melanie and Lina. They are both my friends." After that Solita knocked some sense into Lina before she even spoke.

Lina was now actually thinking that Hikari had a reason to kill those puppy-like heartlesses. (Lina usually speaks before she thinks) After a very very long while of silence, and traveling, they came upon a white door, which opened.

"Wha…Whaa….What!! AHHHH!!!!!!" Melanie screamed on the top of her lungs just because a door opened by itself. Hikari was unsatisfied that Mikado chose Melanie to come along. "We should step through the other side before it shuts on us" Hikari started to run towards the door first but Melanie stopped her. "UH-uh!!! Not safe…what are you people thinking!! Look at that door….. It screams evil all over it !!!!! EVIL EVIL EVIL!!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!?!"

"Unless you want to stay here with those heartless puppies, you're more than welcome to…" Hikari said making Melanie wanting to go…. "Uh-ehh…ee…. uh…hmmm…" thinking as the others went on ahead. "Bye bye Melanie…"Solita made a last call to her. "Huh!! Hey you guys cant leave me here!!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!" They all stepped through the door on to the other side……

~~***~~*~*~*~*~*

I know it was short…. ok, so how was it? Good/ok/ bad? I'm not sure myself so please please R&R!!ïŠ