Fan Fiction ❯ Fatal Frame 2 Meets Iron Chef! ❯ With Jelly Mixed In or Allez Cuisine ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

With Jelly Mixed in or Allez Cuisine!

Don't own Witch Hunter Robin either.

[moment of silence]
Kobe: Aren't we supposed to find out the theme?
Itsuki: [comforting Sae] Yeah, what's up?
Houou: Uhh…[checks list] Seems the theme's not here yet. Sooooo….Fukui-san, introduce the guests.
Fukui: [wakes up] Wha? Oh, right. For those who don't know, I'm the commentator, Kenji Fukui. Our guests for this battle are witch hunter Robin Sena…
Azami Doll: Jackie Chan! Jackie Chan!
Fukui: No, not Jackie Chan.
Azami Doll: Awwwwww……
Fukui: His uncle, who everyone calls Uncle, except for Houou, who calls him Bob.
Uncle: Aiyah! Uncle's name is not Bob!
Houou: Sure, Bob.
Uncle: One more thing! Why am I not at my shop? One more thing! Why is witch lady drinking coffee?
Robin: I like coffee.
Fukui: And as always, Yukio Hattori.
Hattori: Always a pleasure.
Fukui: So how do you expect Kobe to fare against the Kusabi?
Sae: [stops crying] Kobe's battling? [gets up quickly, knocking Itsuki on his butt] KOBE! GO KOBE!!
Chitose: [to Itsuki] I think you've been dumped.
Morimoto: [to Kobe] I think she likes you.
Uncle: Aiyah! Bad Chi!!! [tries to cast a Chi spell on Sae but Robin sets him on fire] AIYAH!!!!!! [puts himself out with water] You are a bad influence to children! One more thing! You should not play with fire!
Kaga: [enters stadium] What's going on?
Everyone: Nothing…
Kaga: The theme's here.
Kobe, Kusabi: Yay! [get to their respective sides]
Kaga: We had two ideas for the theme ingredient, but American censors wouldn't let us use humans again. And so…we unveil the ingredient! [pulls off sheet to reveal tons of jars of peanut butter, chunky and creamy, those special flavored ones, the kind that have jelly mixed in] Today's theme is…peanut butter!
Broken Neck: That got stuck on the roof of my mouth once.
Fukui: Peanut butter? That's got to be the strangest ingredient next to natto. Wonder how the chefs will use this? Let's get it on!
Kaga: Allez cuisine!