Fan Fiction ❯ Fatal Frame 2 Meets Iron Chef! ❯ Fukui's Groupie or The Battle is OVAH! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Fukui's Groupie or The Peanut Butter Battle Is OVAH!

Fukui: I wonder how he'll use that?

Uncle: Uncle remember Jackie making peanut butter balls with chocolate.

Hattori: It's a favorite treat among people. Look how well Reese's sells.

Robin: The ice cream's out.

Fukui: Peanut butter and jelly ice cream. [sips water] Weird.

Ota: Fukui-san! The Kusabi is taking plain peanut butter, rolling it in a ball, covering that with chocolate peanut butter, then covering that with melted chocolate, and now that's going in the freezer.

Hattori: That's to get the chocolate to harden. I hope he'll have time to get to that to harden.

Robin: Oooh, look at that. [pauses] Why'd I have to say that?

Houou: Because it's an unwritten law that BDJs have to say that.

Robin: What does BDJ mean?

Houou: Bimbo du Jour. [Robin sets Houou on fire] AAAAHHH!!! THE BURN!

Uncle: One more thing! Freaky ghost has out mungbeans! One more thing! I like mungbeans!

Hattori: Mungbeans? Why would the Kusabi want mungbeans?

Fukui: I think he's making sandwiches.

Ota: Fukui-san, you are correct, he is making peanut butter and mungbean sandwiches.

Fukui: The Iron Chef's spagetti's ready. Now we just need his soup.

Hattori: I think the soup will be served as is.

Fukui: So he's done with five minutes to go.

Ota: Fukui-san! With five minutes remaining, the challenger's started cutting apples!

Fukui: Why would he wait until now to do that?

Hattori: He might spread peanut butter on apple slices for an appetizer.

[fast forward a bit, cause nothing happens]

Voice: 5,4,3,2,1

[Gong goes BOOOOOONGGGGGG!]

Fukui: That's it, the cooking's done, the peanut butter battle is OVAH!

[Falling Woman falls from the Royal Box]

Falling Woman: AAAAHHHH! [lands in front of Fukui]

Fukui: YAAAH!

Falling Woman: Hi. I'm Falling Woman. I think you're cute.

Fukui: [sweatdrops] Uh…hi?

[Falling Woman tries to hug Fukui, but Fukui backs his chair up when he sees that one of her `arms' reaching for him is a leg. Falling Woman falls off the commentator's desk.]

Falling Woman: AAAAHHH!

[She crawls to Fukui and hugs his ankles. Fukui is still sweatdropping.]