Fan Fiction ❯ Fill in the Blank ❯ "Suzanne"? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note=this is a songfic. You most likely haven't heard these few songs unless you either go to a renaissance faire or to a bar or club where the artists from said faires sing.

There songs will make sense if you do as the title says and fill in the blank. These are bawdy songs, plenty of innuendo is implied. Why did I choose Rahne to sing with Kitty? Simple, in the comics Rahne's mother was a bar maid with a loose rep (she danced on pool tables). This story is AU, Rahne's mom is alive and taught Rahne some bawdy songs. So there :p

Fill In The Blank= "Suzanne"?

It was talent show night at Bayville High and the whole school was there, much to their regret. There was the no talent magic show just ending, performed by Duncan with Jean as his assistant. At least they were more amusing (in other words, easier to laugh at) than that dummy that tried to do a ventriloquist act.

Principal Kelly came out to announce the last act. "Ok, next up are Kitty Pryde and Rahne Sinclair. For their act they are going to sing."

Kitty And Rahne walk onto the stage. They are dressed in renaissance faire dresses, complete with bodices that really pushed up some cleavage, and skirts pulled up on one side. They looked like tavern wenches. After the wolf whistles die down, Kitty makes the into speech.

"Hello everyone, the song we are going to sing was one Rahne learned from her mom. The song is about a popular girl that *ahem*really gets around. We will use the false name of 'Suzanne', but this could very well describe a certian redhead or blond we all know. Since this is a family show, you have to fill in the blank to understand."

Kitty steps forward.

"Suzanne is a girl who has plenty of class,

who knock them all dead when she wiggled her..."

Rahne grabs Kitty's arm, pulling her to the side.

"Eyes at the fellows as girls sometimes do,

to make it quite plain she was ready to ..."

Kitty quickly puts a hand over Rahne's mouth.

"Take in a show or to go for a sail,

and hurry back home for a nice piece of..."

Rahne steps in front of Kitty.

"Ice cream and cake or a nice slice of roast duck,

for after each meal she is ready to..."

Kitty grabs Rahne's shoulders moving her aside.

"Go for a ride or stroll on the dock,

with any young man with a sizable..."

Rahne points a toy knife at Kitty.

"Bankroll of bills and plenty of good front,

and if he talked fast she would show him her.."

Kitty points a toy gun at Rahne.

and maybe she'd let him grab hold of her..."

Rahne makes a "tsk tsk" motion.

"Little whit hand with a movement so quick,

she'd reach right on over and tickle his..."

Kitty made a "shh" motion.

"Chin while she showed him a trick learned in France,

and ask the poor fellow to take off his..."

Rahne steps up to stand next to Kitty as they booth sing the last verse.

"Coat while she sang a song from the Mandaly Shore,

For what ever she is, Suzanne is no BORE!"

In the audience both Jean and Tabitha had very red faces. Everyone gave Kitty and Rahne a standing ovation. Even Logan was howling with laughter.

There was no contest; Kitty and Rahne won the talent show.

~ Fini~