Fan Fiction ❯ Garnet Gal ❯ Jet ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 1: Jet
 
Log entry:
Some might say fate led me to this point, well, it damn well better get me out of this mess! I am so screwed right now. Everyone wasn't a piece of me now and I'm tired of it! I've always had the damn police and Rangers after me ever since I was 14, but now that bitch's goons are after me. It was supposed to be chasing her, but apparently after all she's done to me she can't get enough.
Well I'm fed up!! I'm striking back. I'm tired of running, tired of being hurt. I miss my family, my real family. Damn it I'm mad!
End Log
 
The red light flashes on the console. So Jet wants my attention. I press the talk button.
 
“Ms. Garnet, we're arriving at the supply station.”
“Thanks Jet. Get us docked. You've got the supply list, right?”
“Yeah. I'm good to go!”
“Good. Get it filled. You can get what ever else you need to. Just put it on the tab and I'll take care of later.”
“Ooooo…Thank You! Mmm…this oughta be fun!”
“Well, enjoy yourself.”
 
Jet's a good kid, smart but still a kid. I think it's because she's a blond that I keep thinking she's the world's biggest bimbo. Still…She does great work with the computers. I swear I not only have to deal with all my other special problems (mental groan) but I'm cursed to be totally technologically inept. If I even look cross eyed a computer, console, any fucking machine for that matter, I'll break the damn thing. Lucky me!
At least those of us who realize our faults learn to compensate for them. I picked Jet up about 2 years ago, when I went on the run after things at home hit the fan. Aluu-IIa*, how I miss home… Jet saved my sorry ship before I could do any more damage to it. I've been ever so grateful. I took her out of a bad situation too.
 
“We're all docked Garnet!”
Geeze…gotta get that crackly speaker fixed.
“O.K. I'll be down” Can't let the poor girl do all the work by herself now can I.
 
*Great IIa - fire goddess of Sauria