Fan Fiction ❯ Good and Evil ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Good and Evil

`The battle of good and evil will go on forever. No matter what one does and how frustrating it will be it will go on. Good cannot live with out evil as much as evil cannot live with out good. That's just the way it is. You fight the bully today and he becomes nice. So? The next week a lesser bully will take over and you still got your problem. I should know. I deal with it everyday. But being something made for evil doesn't mean you are evil just the way being made for good doesn't make you good. I know a friend who looks all good and nice but can be your worst enemy and my best friend is made for evil but wouldn't hurt a fly if he had to. Just shows how it works. Nothing is set and nothing is programmed a single way. Except it. No one can change it and you can't do a Disney thing in which everyone just gets along. No, isn't going to happen. All that can happen is that good and evil put on some sort of truce. Where evil acts like it is going to destroy the world, but doesn't, and Good makes like they are going to kill evil, but doesn't. Though the longest that lasted was three years before it got pathetic. I'm sorry if this disrupts your Idea of a perfect world but in a sense it is perfect. An equal balance of good and evil makes the world perfect. If you have all Good nothing is right. Everything is just that way and you can't change it. But having it bad means no one listens and everything is haywire. Know what I mean? This makes sense; really it does, if you think about it. I'll show an example. Ying and yang. Most know that symbol and if you don't just ask around and someone will tell you. It describes light and darkness perfectly. In each symbol is a speck of the other. In Yang there is a speck of Ying. In Ying there is a speck of Yang. Got that so far? In every person there is some good and some evil.

Now there is a place that shows me. Like the astroplane is a good way to describe it. (You know where Zelgadis gets his power. A shaman's power area) in there my body is the essence of light itself. Well not really because of the above argument but it is 99 percent good. My girlfriend is 99 percent evil. Now how do I live through that? Ease opposites attract. Several of my friends had at least twenty percent Darkness in them. But I also have friends that are on the light side of at least twenty percent. Getting this? Weeeellllll onto the fact that even though evil is evil and good is good there are some that are worst than others. The evil genius is an example. Then there is a guy who goes for the good no matter what the conclusion. He/she would kill a man suspected of being a demon with out looking into it. See there are ways of making it good and bad in either situation. This is just my take on the good and evil thing that so many get confused with. Thank you for your time.'