Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Bloody Fight ❯ Convulsing ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Your school is huge!"Exclaimed Relain.

"Well if you like it now you're going to love it once we get inside."Said Harry smiling.

"I hope I can last longer in this school than in my last."Mumbled Relain.

"What do you mean?"Asked Harry.

"I just don't want to go back to Azkaban!"Snaped Relain.

"Woa,woa,back up.You went to Azkaban?"Asked Harry,"Why?What did you do?You didn't kill anybody right?"

"I really don't want to talk about it right now,but I can assure you I didnt kill anyone."Said Relain.

Harry had been so caught up in talking to Relain he didn't even notice he climbed into one of the horsless carriages.It was like he was trained to do it without being told.This didn't matter right now though,he wanted to hear more about Relain.

"You never want to talk about your past."Moaned Harry,"how am I ever supposed to get to know you?"

"You'll get to know me in time."Whispered Realin.

"Relain,I'm asking you this as a friend,please tell me what happened."

As a friend.These words rang through Relain's head like an enormous bell.

"No one has ever said they were my friend untill a second ago,and that was you."Whispered Relain,"You're so kind to me Harry,why?"

"Why?Now that's a great question.Why am I so kind to you?Lets think..hmm..maybe it's because you're the most beautiful,kind,wonderful,se-"

What am I saying?Harry thought.I just told Relain I thought she was beautifu,kind,wonderful,and almost told her I thought she was sexy.Snap out of it!

"Like I was saying because,well,I don't know I really want you to be my friend,and I'm kind to you because you're kind to me."Said Harry.

"Or is it just because you feel sorry for me?Because I had no friends,because I was in Azkaban,because my whole family is dead and gone and I have no where to live,because I cried that night!"Spat Relain.

"No,no,it's not that at all!"Gasped Harry.

"Then what is it!"Yelled Relain.

"I can't tell you,just like you can't tell me about your past!"Bellowed Harry,"And I never even knew your whole family was dead and gone and you had no where to live."

Harry suddenly fell silent.He saw the hurt look on Relain's face.

"Drop it!"Yelled Relain.

"Relain,I know how it feels!"gasped Harry.

"No you don't,now drop it!"Yelled Relain once more.

"NO!I'M NOT GOING TO DROP IT!"Harry yelled,"AND DON'T YOU TELL ME I DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS BECAUSE I DO!"

Harry was shaking with anger.He noticed he had Relain by the shoulders so hard that his short nails had ripped into her skin.Harry was breathing hard and each breath he took was long and deep.

"Why are you crying?"Asked Relain tears building up in her own eyes.

"These are tears of anger!"Cried Harry,"I've never,never,in my life been this angry before."

"And it's all my fault."Whispered Relain.

"No,it's not,it's not your fault at all.I just snapped!My parents are dead and when you said I didn't know how it felt I just got plain mean.I'm sorry,I never want anyone,especially you,to feel the pain I kept inside me for 16 years."Said Harry,"but I'm too late because you already have."

"I guess thats one thing we have in common."Said Relain,"So now if I need someone to talk to about it I can always come to you,if you say it's ok."

"I'm always open to talk to you no matter what it's about,"said Harry,"and I'm sorry that I clawed your shoulders to death."

"When you say it like that it's funny,but what really happened was not,"said Relain in a quiet voice,"I never knew you got so angry."

"I'm sorry about that,I just had to let my feelings out sometime,and I guess you were the one I took it out on."Whispered Harry."I can promise you that I'm not really like that."

Harry still had Relain by the shoulders and was still breathing hard.Relain looked at him.His jet black hair was more messy than ussual.She brought her eyes down to Harry's stomach.His sweater he had been wearing was a pushed up a little and she could see Harry's smooth skin from under.She looked even further down to see Harry's belt coming lose.She looked up at Harry's face that had a blank expression.More of that smooth skin.Relain thought.

Harry's sweater was so large it was falling off his shoulders(which didn't bother Relain at all,).

Relain reached out and pulled Harry's sweater back onto his shoulders.

"Sorry,I didn't notice it had fallen down."Mumbled Harry who was blushing furiously.

"No,really,I didn't mind at all."Said Relain who then wished she had kept her mouth shut.

"Oh,well....um..then next time it falls down I'll.um..keep it down."Said Harry letting go of Relain's shoulders.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"Asked Harry.

"Why are all the other carriages going that way and ours is going somewhere elese?"Asked Relain her voice cracking.

"What,"asked Harry.

He opened the window and looked out.Sure enough he saw that all the other horseless carriages were going another way.

Harry shut the window and looked at Relain,"Oh god,I've got a nasty feeling about this."

Thats when the carriage lurched to one side,sending Relain crashing into Harrys lap.She felt Harry shaking from behind.She thought he was shaking from being scared,but when she looked at him his eyes were in the back of his head and he was shaking violently.

"H-Harry?W-what's w-w-wrong?"Asked Relain and she relized she was as frightened as she was the day she herd that her family had been killed.

"Leave him alone!"Cried Relain,"I know you're after me,but leave Harry alone!"

Harry's eyes came back into to focus but he immediately doubled over and vomited.The thing was,it wasn't any normal vomiting,he was vomiting blood.

Relain saw tears running down Harry's face.

"W-what's w-wrong with -m-m-me!"Harry managed to say before vomiting up more blood.

"Leave him alone!"Screamed Relain,"Please leave him alone!"

That just made things worse.Harry started to choke on the blood he was vomiting.He tried to gasp for breath but too much blood was coming out and he coughed up more.

Relain went over to Harry and lifted his head up.He looked at her with his beautiful, bright, green eyes.

Harry couldn't hold it in and vomited in Relain's lap.Harry looked back up at her and by the look in his eyes she knew he was sorry.He looked pitiful,but there's nothing she could do for him.

That's when Harry fell into Relain's lap(which had blood all over because of Harry)and finally gasped without vomiting any blood.

"Harry,please tell me you're alright!"Sobbed Relain.

Harry got up slowly,wiped as much blood off him as he could and spoke,"I'm ok,now that is.What happened?And why did you keep shouting'leave him alone'?"Asked Harry.

"Never mind,I'm just so glad you're ok."Whispered Relain.

"Um..sorry about..well..vomiting in your lap."Mumbled Harry.

"Don't worry about that."Sobbed Relain,and she went over to Harry and gave him a warm embrace.She could feel Harry's heart beating fast against his chest.She also felt Harry's arms go up around her.

Harry laid his head on her shoulder.Relain could feel him going to sleep,she could't blame him for wanting to sleep after what he just went through.She looked at Harry's face and saw that his eyes were closed and his breathing rate went back to normal.

"Harry,the carriage stopped,we better go find Hogwarts."Urged Relain,"I know you want to sleep Harry but we got to get out of here!"

"I know,"said Harry lifting his head back up,"I'm just wore out."

"You can sleep when we get to Hogwarts."

Relain noticed that Harry's sweater fell down again.She wanted to run her hand up his collar bone to his shoulders,so,that's exactly what she did.

His skin was so smooth and warm.Harry shivered at the touch of her hand on his collar bone and put his hand over her's.

"Sorry Harry,I just..um...thought I saw some blood."Said Relain liying through her teeth.She knew that wasn't the reason she did that,she knew she wanted to touch him.

"Oh,ok,"Said Harry,"lets get to Hogwarts.It's going to be a long walk because this stupid carriage went the wrong way!"

"You're right,and I bet it's alot more comfortable in Hogwarts than in here."Said Relain.

Harry kicked the door open,pulled on his cloak,and started twords Hogwarts with Relain right behind.