Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Sisters Black ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I own the plot and a few of the spells, but everything else belongs to J. K. Rowlings.
Dedicated to my beta readers, a more under appreciated group you'd be hard pressed to find.
The group walks to the boundaries of Hogwarts before Tonks says, “Hey Harry, mind if I call the Knight Bus? I've got a lot of latitude about Portkeys now, but still, I do have to fill out paperwork almost every time we use one.”
Harry nods his head and says, “Bella, you're going to need to hide your face again.”
Bella transfigures her robes into a clock and a moment later Tonks holds out her wand. A moment later there's a loud *bang* as the Knight Bus appears.
Stunpike has his mouth open to begin his normal speech but stops dead at the five wands pointed directly at him, “Erm, good evening folks, how may I be of service?”
Harry speaks up, “Sorry bout this mate,” just before he hits the hapless man with a Finite. When nothing happens Harry says, “Well, are you going to let us board?”
The befuddled man lets the group board and gets the address from Hermione.
Harry pays the fee and moments later, they arrive at the Granger residence; a white two story building almost identical to the others around it, excluding the signs in the front lawn about oral hygiene. Amazingly, the loud bang didn't even disturb the neighborhood.
The group hastens to the door which Hermione promptly opens. Once everyone's inside, she closes and locks the door, “I can't believe nobody saw that!”
Tonks is grinning madly, “The Knight Bus has a localized Notice Me Not charm designed for muggles for an area of about twenty feet or so with an extra charm so that muggles don't bother to question why somebody appeared out of no where.”
Both of the younger witches are grinning until they get a good look at Harry's scowling face, Hermione says, “Is there something wrong Harry?”
Harry suddenly looks up and shakes his head violently, “Wrong? Not as such, but I'm wondering about other uses for that Notice Me Not charm, such as imbued into a cloak?”
Tonks looks positively contrite, “Harry, I should kiss you! A version of that charm, for use against both Muggle and magical would be invaluable to the Auror's as well as the Unspeakables.”
“Dora dear, keep the kissing until later,” Harry smirk is enough to cause the young Auror to blush and her hair suddenly goes Weasley red. Harry turns to Hermione, “Mione, why don't you take Bella and go get packed, and the rest of us will wait down here and make sure nothing goes wrong. Bella, protect her at all costs!”
Bella nods her head sagely and Hermione leads the way up the staircase while the others spread out through the lower region of the house.
Harry finds himself look at the pictures on the wall and mantle, showing Hermione and her parents. Harry's blinking back tears as he studies the photos, once more shown proof that not all muggles are as horrible as the Dursley's.
Harry jumps and brings his wand to be bear as someone lays their hand on his shoulder.
Cissa's there and concern is etched into her face. Without a word, she reaches up and wraps her arms around Harry; she then pulls him towards her and lays his head upon her shoulder.
Harry barely has time to think before all the pain starts to roll out. He cries for his parents whom he never knew, he cries for the life stolen from them, he cries for Remus and all he's lost, and most of all, Harry cries for himself and all of the hell he has been subjected to.
Up in Hermione's room, Bella's using the Pack spell as she suddenly feels the anguish her master's in. Despite wanting to go and comfort him, his orders are incontrovertible, so she stays and keeps watch over the bushy-haired witch who bound herself to Bella's Lord and Master.
Back down in the living room, Harry's run out of tears as he gently pulls back from Cissa, “Thank you my dear.”
“Any time master,” the blonde says as she casts a few minor cleaning charms on Harry's face as well on her dress.
Harry blushes, “Get back to where you were.” He punctuates his order with a light slap to Cissa's bum.
Chuckling, she sets herself to her task.
Harry continues to look at the pictures while casting routine out the window until Hermione and Bella come down the staircase with Hermione's trunk floating along behind them.
“Well Harry, I'm packed, now what?”
“I'd rather tell you parents what happened in person, not have you just up and disappear.”
Hermione nods her head and looks at the clock. “They won't be home for a couple more hours. I could call them and tell them it's an emergency, but I'd rather not.”
Harry nods his head, “I agree. We might as well make ourselves comfortable and get a little work done while we wait.”
Hermione leads the way to the kitchen and they array themselves around the circular table. “Now Harry what do you need done?”
“I need a press release for the Daily Prophet for Fudge. I want something that supports him but not overly much, something that follows the thought of `better the idiot we know than a Death Eater in power' sort of thing.”
Hermione says, “Are you sure that's the thought you want to convey Harry?”
“Mione, he spent the last year publicly slandering me, he's lucky I don't file suit against him. I still have my doubts about him, but for the moment, he's more useful to the Light in power than out.”
Hermione nods her head, recognizing one of the few times when it'd be a very bad idea to argue with her best friend.
Cissa nods her head, “Alright try this one out for size master, `I feel that Minister Fudge should retain his position regardless of his recent performance.'”
Harry shakes his head, “That's entirely too complimentary as well as giving Fudge almost blanket protection.”
Cissa nods and sinks into deep thought while Bella speaks up, “Here's a suggestion master, `In spite of his recent abysmal performance, I feel that that idiot Fudge should keep his job for at least the near future.'”
Harry once more shakes his head, “Too inflammatory, I want to keep a sword over his head, but I don't want to bring it down quite yet.”
Bella nods her head and stands up to pace around the room.
Hermione look over to Harry, “That's a tall order you've got there Harry. You want to insult the Minister of Magic without giving people more ammunition to call for his dismissal and support him keeping his job; this is going to take a lot of work.”
Harry nods his head, “I know; which is why I'm tuning the whole ordeal over to the group of people I trust the most.” Suddenly remembering Pomfrey's orders Harry reaches over and take Hermione's hand in his own.
Hermione and Tonks both blush at the high praise while the sisters merely beam with pleasure.
Tonks says, “Ok, let's try this then, `Personal differences aside, Fudge should keep his office for the time being.'”
“Close, but not quite there yet.”
Tonks nods her head sharply and concentrates for several minutes.
Hermione finally speaks up, “Alright, let me run this one past you. `In spite of my personal feelings, with the return of YKW, the Wizarding world needs to present a united front against this evil. Whatever happens to Fudge after this war is concluded is not my concern, but until YKW is finally defeated, I feel that Fudge should retain his office.'”
Harry nods his head, “Make a couple of minor modifications to the wording and I think we have a winner.”
Narcissa reaches into her robes and pulls out a piece of parchment and a quill, “What type of modifications master?”
“Replace the first YKW with Voldemort and the second with, now let's see, something derogatory, the Dark Wanker should do the job.”
All the witches at the table give Harry a very strange look, “What? So long as people are afraid to say his name, they continue to give him greater power than he already has.”
Hermione's the first to speak up, “I'll grant you that Harry, but goading him in this manner is risky at best.”
Harry suddenly stares at Hermione, “How so?”
“Well, he might well step up his attacks in retaliation for the public humiliation from this article.”
“Hmm…,” Harry says, “if you think he'd retaliate like that from a mere insult, then how do you think he'd respond to an article detailing his history and origins?”
Once more, Harry finds himself the target of surprised stares and Hermione's the first to break the silence, “What do you know of his history Harry?”
Harry gives the group a malicious grin, “Well, for starters, I know his birth name as well as the fact that he's a fucking half-blood, just like me.”
The women all look at each other for a moment and Tonks suddenly grins, “Harry, if you can get legit proof we might destroy some of his prestige.”
Harry nods his head, “Cissa dear, on the marrow, I want you to take yourself first to Hogwarts and then to whatever sort of Hall of Records the Wizarding world has and find out every thing you can about a man named Tom Riddle.”
Cissa nods her head as she finishes recording the statement for Harry, “Master, are you sure you wish to employ the term `Dark Wanker'?”
“Yes, though we should let Albus know before sending that letter off. Also add a little note to the Prophet that if they alter so much as one word in that statement, they become persona non grata to me.”
Cissa nods her head sagely and Tonks looks up at the clock, “Well, we still have over an hour left to kill folks, how shall we spend it?”
Harry looks at her for a moment before shifting his gaze to Hermione, “Mione, there's a little problem that I think we need to discuss.”
“Which is?”
Harry inhales deeply, “Well, Tonks here has requested that I use the servus secus on her.”
“What's that Harry?”
“It's the same spell I used to bind Cissa and Bella to me.” Harry's not disappointed with the resulting explosion.
“HARRY JAMES POTTER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU EVEN CONSISDERING THIS OUT FUCKING LANDISH PERPOSAL?!?!?”
Tonks looks over at Harry, “I'll pay you the five galleons I owe you after my next paycheck.”
Harry nods his head, “Hermione please calm down and I'll explain things to you. You should be well aware that when people are upset, they stop really listening.”
Hermione takes several deep breaths as she slowly sinks back into the seat she can't remember vacating. “Alright Harry, I'll try to listen, but I don't know how much I'm going to be able to tolerate.”
Harry looks over at Tonks, “Dora dear, would you please take the time to explain your request to Hermione, I have a sudden urge to look around a little.”
Harry and the sisters stand up and move about the house while Tonks begins to explain to Hermione the reasoning behind her request.
Twenty minutes later, Harry sees a red sports car pull into the Grangers driveway. A tall brown haired man and a rather petite raven haired woman eagerly step out of the car.
As the pair walk up to the door, the woman says, “I swear Dave, you'd think the lectures we give those kids about keeping their teeth clean go right in one ear and out the other.”
The man chuckles and replies, “I know Emma dear, but remember, if they took too good care of their teeth, we'd soon be unemployed.”
Emma laughs, “True dear, very true. What do you think Hermione's been up to today?”
The pair walk into the house and to their dismay find themselves looking at a trio of drawn wands. Harry says, “Close the door please Mr. Granger.”
“Ah, Mr. Potter, of course,” Dave quickly kicks the door closed and the pair are subjected to a quick Finite.
“Sorry about that sir, ma'am, but as I've told others, there are those who wish me dead and I'm disinclined to grant their requests.”
“Understandable, now I assume this has something to do with Hermione.”
“You'd be right dad,” Hermione says as she walks over to her parents and gives each a hug. “You remember several days ago, I was allowed into the Order? Well, that night, I made a Witches Oath, which, incidentally is what made me so ill. The short version is that I have to spend most of my time with Harry now or I'll grow ill and even die. We've talked and it was decided, with my agreement, that I'd move in with Harry until school starts.”
Dave suddenly starts to glare at Harry, “Mr. Potter, may I speak with you in private for a moment?”
Hermione accurately guesses what her dad wants to ask Harry, “Don't worry dad, Harry hasn't laid anything more than a platonic hand upon my personage.”
Dave nods his head, suddenly a great deal friendlier, “And what are your intentions towards my daughter Mr. Potter?”
“Mr. Granger, I don't know, as far as I've yet been able to think, I've only come to the conclusion that I'm going to continue to be as good of a friend to her as possible and see what develops from there.”
Dave looks over to his wife with a soft expression on his face, “Harry, friendship is probably the best place in the world to start.”
The love flowing between the elder Gangers is almost a physical thing and the others can easily see it.
“So Mr. Granger, you don't mind your daughter moving in with me?”
Dave suddenly shakes his head violently, “While I'm not happy about it and am equally unhappy about losing my daughter, I know my daughter well enough to know that she wouldn't feed me a cock-and-bull story like this without either a viable reason or it being the truth. As such, I'll willingly give her permission to stay with you, but I'd like to request that you two come by for dinner every so often.”
Harry's about to voice his agreement when he happens to look out the window, “WANDS!”
All of the magic users draw their wands as the two muggles dive for the floor.
Tonks is about to demand an explanation when the front door is blown in and a man in a black robe and a white mask steps through the door.
The menagerie of hexes that hit him leaves him unconscious and with the other Death Eaters having warning that there are mages in the house and they aren't hesitant in using spells.
Harry grabs Tonks as she's about to look out the door just as a flash of green light goes through the door.
“Dora, make us a Portkey, fast,” Harry says as he launches a convoluted series of curses and hexes at the door to discourage anything more than a merely curiosity attempt at entry.
Tonks pulls down one of the curtains and casts a quick spell on it. She grabs Hermione's trunk and yells, “Everyone grab on.”
Everyone grabs a hold of the curtain Harry launches another rather vicious series of curses before grabbing on.
They all feel the jerk behind the navel as the portkey activates and moments later the entire group arrives in the entrance hall of #12, Dave and Emma manage to bust their asses upon arrival.
Harry cries out, “YO, ANYBODY HERE,” while the Grangers get back to their feet.
Remus comes running out with his wand drawn, “Harry, what's going on?”
“Death Eater attack at Hermione's place.”
Remus nods his head, “I'm guessing reinforcements are en route now, so, why don't we head to the kitchen. Molly left some sandwiches and I think you'd appreciate a butterbeer.” When he finally notices the two extra people in the house, he says, “Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Granger I presume. Remus J. Lupin, Order of the Phoenix, at your service.”
Emma extends her hand, “It's a pleasure to finally meet you Mr. Lupin, Emma Granger. I've heard a great many good things about you from my daughter, including that you're one of the only two competent Defense teachers she's ever had and the other one is currently holding her hand.”
Harry looks down, and yes, he's currently holding Hermione's hand. He blushes profusely as he moves towards the kitchen, leaving a currently laughing group behind him.
Eventually, everyone is in the kitchen, with Harry passing out sandwiches and butterbeer to everyone.
There's a small pop in the room and Albus Dumbledore is once more forcibly reminded of why you don't Apparate into an occupied room where Apparation isn't expected.
Harry gently massages his temples while a shocked Remus just looks on. “Cissa, please wake him up.”
Dumbledore sits up suddenly when Cissa casts the counter-curse. “Well done my boy, I do need to remember to only Apparate into public areas. I must once more commend you on a swift and proper reaction to an unexpected situation.”
Remus and Hermione stare at the Headmaster for a moment before Remus says, “Harry, how dare you Stun Albus!”
“Calm down my friend,” the ancient wizard says, “Harry responded as he should; neutralizing the immediate threat then assessing the proper course of action from there.”
Remus nods his head at the Headmasters obvious agreement with Harry's actions.
“Now Ms. Granger, would you please explain why I had to intercept an owl from the Department of Improper use of Magic?”
“Albus,” Harry says, “there was an attack at the Grangers house, only one Death Eater made it into the house and I don't even want to know the combination of hexes he was hit with.”
“Ah, well, I'd imagine that a team of Aurors is already there.”
Harry scowls, “How about instead of merely imagining, you go and check?”
Tonks, Remus, and the Grangers can merely gape at Harry's rudeness.
Albus nods his head and promptly disappears with a soft *pop*.
Hermione's the first to speak up, “Harry, how dare you speak to the Headmaster in such a manner?”
Harry merely levels a cool gaze at Hermione, “Imagining things will get us no where and if a little rudeness is what's required to get things done than my manners will go out the window.”
No one can believe the words coming out of the young man's mouth. Before anyone can further reprimand the young man, they hear a *pop* in the entrance hall and Albus walks in a moment later, “It would appear that your concern was justified Harry, no Auror team had been dispatched until my notification. I'd like to ask you to spend the night here; I'll send someone to notify your aunt if you like.”
Harry nods his head, “Staying here won't be a problem and I would appreciate it if you could let my aunt know I won't be home tonight.”
“Remus, would you please be so kind as to deliver the message? Mr. and Mrs. Granger, I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but I'd appreciate if you would consent to spending the evening here as well, so long as Harry doesn't mind.”
“Not at all sir, in fact I'd like to insist, your home is most likely to be in shambles and here at least you're safe enough.”
Dave and Emma exchange glances before he says, “We'd be glad to accept, as you said, even if our house is whole, it won't be overly safe.”
“Very well sir, Hermione, why don't you show your parents to a room,” Harry grins lecherously, “I can even have Bella cast a Silence and Imperturbable charm on the room if they like.”
Hermione blushes at the implications while her parents look confused. “Hermione dear, what does he mean?”
Hermione grabs her mother by the arm and hurries both her parents out of the room before explaining what Harry was implying. Several moments later, the group hears a man roar out in laughter and Dave calls out, “Hey Harry, would you please send that Bella this way?”
Remus looks like he's about to suffer an aneurism while Harry's chuckling, “Bella, go and make sure the both of them are comfortable.”
Bella's smiling as she leaves the kitchen.
“Cissa honey, I need you to put together a letter to Fudge requesting Hermione's restrictions on underage magic be lifted as she seems to be in imminent danger.”
Albus speaks up, “Perhaps we might work together and purpose that all students who've passed their Charms, Transfiguration and Defense O.W.L.'s be granted that dispensation?”
Harry nods his head, “Cissa, please draw up a letter to that effect.”
Narcissa sits down at the table with another piece of parchment and gets to writing.
Harry says, “Oh and Albus, I'm planning on sending a press release to the Prophet tomorrow, we're guessing that there's going to be a marked increase in Death Eater attacks afterwards.”
Harry opens his mouth to ask Cissa for the press release only to find her hand already extended with the release in it. Harry takes the piece of parchment and passes it to Dumbledore.
Albus quickly reads the note and says, “You are correct, Tom will most likely step up attacks if this is released in its current format. Might I ask why you chose the term `Dark Wanker'?”
“Sir, can you think of any image less inclined to inspire fear?”
“I'll admit that I cannot,” Albus chuckles, “in fact I might have to start using the term publicly.”
“Perhaps this might be a good idea sir. Most of Tom's power rests in the fear that the entire Wizarding world has of him, if we can break that fear, defeating him becomes a lot easier.”
Albus nods his head, “If you'd like I can send this to the Prophet as soon as I return to Hogwarts.”
“I'd appreciate it sir.”
“Well, I must be going, I shall return tomorrow and don't forget that errand Remus.”
The werewolf nods and disappears with a *pop*; Albus disappears moments later.
Harry says, “Well ladies, shall we go and set up a room for us for the evening? Also, Tonks, do you want me to cast the spell tonight or wait until we get home tomorrow?”
Tonks actually purrs, “Tonight please master, I'm eager for a repeat performance of this morning.”
Harry's reaction is quite expected and intended, he feels himself stiffen completely. Harry glares lightly at Tonks, “Dora, I should put you over my knee for tempting me like that.”
Harry misses the very slight shudder that runs through Tonks body at the prospect.
“Come on Dora, let's go set up the sleeping arrangements.”
The group trudges up the staircase and pass the room Hermione's parents have claimed for the evening. Harry doesn't even consider the room he and Ron shared or Sirius' old room instead choosing one of the other rooms that Molly hadn't gotten to last summer.
The group enters the room, which is still in shambles and with a few vicious cleaning charms the room is spotless and the centerpiece is a very large bed. Cissa also takes a quick moment to case a Silencing Charm around the room.
Harry looks down at his watch and is shocked to find it's already after nine at night. “Alright people, let's collect Mione and Bella then we can start Dora's initiation.”
Cissa nods her head and heads out of the room while Tonks shifts nervously on her feet.
“Tonks you don't have to do this you know, there's still time to back out.”
“I know Harry, on one hand, I don't want to give up everything I've dreamed of, family, that kind of thing, but a greater part of me knows that I'm not really giving that up. I've see the way you treat my aunts, you give them as much space as is possible and I suspect that in a few years, you'll give the Black family some truly powerful heirs. I guess I'm just scared of the unknown ya know. I have no idea what's going to happen after that spell is cast and I'm more than a little terrified.”
Harry nods his head, “Alright Tonks, but I want you to be one hundred percent sure before I cast that spell on you cause there's no way to undo it.”
Tonks smiles appreciatively at Harry, “I appreciate that, but as I said before, I don't believe that anyone is completely sure about any life changing decision but I'm as sure as I can be.”
Before Harry can respond, the rest of his entourage enters the room.
“Ok Mione, you know what I've got planned for tonight. Tonks has decided, of her own accord, to become one of my thralls. Now, since intercourse is a mandatory part of this, I'm asking you if you want to stay and watch or if you want me to have a different room setup for you to sleep in for tonight.”
Hermione blushes madly and studies her shoes very hard for several seconds before she says, “Well, since Madam Pomfrey says we need to spend as much time together as possible, I'll stay.”
Harry arches an eyebrow at the thin logic but merely shrugs his shoulders and quickly strips down.
When Hermione looks up, Harry, Bella and Cissa are all starkers. Hermione's eyes are fixated on Harry's hard length. Unconsciously Hermione licks her lips while Harry's attention is fixated upon Tonks.
Tonks, completely conscious of the attention fixed on her, looks at Harry with pleading eyes.
Harry walks over to Tonks and gently cups her cheek, “Have you ever done anything like this dear Dora?”
Tonks looks down at her feet as she shakes her head no.
“It's ok; we'll walk you through this slowly and gently.”
Without a word being said, Cissa and Bella circle around their niece and with quick efficient movements have her completely disrobed in a matter of moments.
Harry and Hermione can only look on as Cissa leans down and takes one of Tonks nipples into her mouth. Tonks moans as Cissa starts to gently suck on her tit while bringing up her other hand to massage the firm mound of flesh.
While her sister is busy above, Bella drops to her knees and quickly starts to eat Tonks out.
The pink haired Auror moans as she feels Bella's tongue work its way, slowly up and down her slit. When Bella clamps her lips around Tonks clit licks it lavishly while applying a very gentle vacuum, Tonks screeches out her release.
Harry's passions are so high he can barely see straight as he walks over to Tonks.
Cissa can sense her master's intent so she gently places her hand on Tonks shoulder and pushes her back onto the bed.
Once Harry finally gets close to Tonks she gently spreads her legs, giving Harry an unobstructed view of her glistening slit. Harry gathers his scattered wits just long enough to say, “Dora, I want you to shift to your base form.”
The prone woman looks up at her future master and her features visibly relax as her hair goes completely white, her skin becomes almost transparent, and when her eyes open they're a very clear pink. “Here you go master, my natural form.”
Harry can sense her residual embarrassment, but her beauty has shifted to a more ethereal beauty then her normal form. “Don't worry my little Nymph; you're just as beautiful as you ever were.”
Tonks smiles as Harry positions himself at her entrance and slowly enters her, eliciting a protracted moan from Tonks.
The young Auror sighs in contentment when she feels Harry's groin come to rest against hers.
Harry mentally starts going over Quidditch scores as he starts to pull out. Finally, only the crown of Harry's cock is still enfolded within Tonks.
As Harry begins to slid back in, Tonks feels a soft pair of lips encircle each of her nipples and suck gently on them.
Hermione is watching the whole scene enraptured. When Harry actually starts to push his way into Tonks, Hermione sneaks her hand down to inside of her robes and starts to gently rub her still clothed pussy.
Tonks can feel the tidal wave building up inside of her as Harry gently strokes in and out of her. When Harry reaches down and gently rubs her clit, Tonks once more shrieks in pleasure.
Harry can feel both his climax and his magic building up. As Tonks shrieks, her pussy contracts wildly around him, signaling the end of his control. Just before he comes, Harry grabs his wand, points it at Tonks and shouts, servus secus.
As Tonks feels Harry release his seed into her as the spell hits her. She can feel the spell working, like a much gentler Imperious; she can feel her view on the world gently shifting, past friends and allegiances becoming less important as the needs and wants of her new master start to take precedence.
Harry on the other hand can feel a gentle reinforcement of his own magic and his mind floods with knowledge, spells, hexes, curses, Auror and Ministerial procedures, a new killer recipe for eggs all wash into his mind before he blacks out.
Hermione hears Tonks scream and when combined with the shudder that runs through Harry's body, prompts the young witch to let go and ride the tidal wave.
Bella and Cissa look at both of their new sisters with gentle smiles. The pair levitate the others onto the bed before climbing on themselves; the head of each right next to the crotch of the other.
The next morning, Harry awakens to find Tonks still wrapped up in his arms. Before he can say anything, Bella walks into the room wearing her robes and carrying a tray with food on it.
Bella's robes somehow slip off of her as soon as the door is closed, revealing her maids costume. “Ah master, I'm glad to see you up and about. I brought breakfast up to you. I'm sorry to say my niece is wanted downstairs.”
Harry gently shakes Tonks awake, “Dora dear, they want you downstairs.”
Tonks is still bleary eyed as she slowly gets dressed; Harry notices she's moving very gingerly, as though she's extremely sore.
Bella sets the tray on his lap after he sits up and he happily digs into the food.
However, once Harry finishes the meal, he feels extremely drowsy and quickly falls asleep.
Narcissa arches an eyebrow at her sister who smiles sadly, “Just a mild sedative, he'll be up and about in a couple of hours.” Cissa continues to give Bella an inquisitive look and the raven haired beauty nods her head, “I know, and I won't mind at all.”
Cissa nods her head and the pair walks downstairs to prepare the surprise for their master.
Just after noon, Harry regains consciousness, “Huh, what happened? I guess last night must have worn me out more than I'd thought.”
Harry steps out of bed and just as he's about to slip on his pants, the door opens and Ginny walks in.
“Hey Harry,” is as far as the redhead gets before she gets a full on frontal view of Harry. Ginny's face quickly matches her hair as she suddenly pulls back out of the room and slams the door shut.
Harry shakes his head and finishes getting dressed.
As soon as he finishes getting pulling his shirt on, the door once more opens and Hermione walks in. “Hey Harry, you know what happened to Ginny? She's beet red and won't say anything to anyone.”
Harry grins shyly, “Yeah, I know what happened, she walked in without announcing herself just as I was about to get dressed.”
Hermione blushes, “You mean she saw you…?”
“Completely starkers.”
Shaking her head, the brunette says, “Come on, lunch is ready.”
The two teens make their way to the kitchen and Hermione let's Harry enter first.
His first impression is that the room is completely dark, suddenly the lights come up and a mass of people yell out, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”
Unfortunately, as soon as the bright flash of light came up, Harry dodged to the side and started shooting off Stunners.
The crowd is taken by surprise, but quickly scampers for cover. Hermione reaches over and gently lays a hand on Harry's shoulder as he relaxes that no one here's a threat.
Upon seeing no more curses forthcoming, the crowd slowly comes out from behind whatever cover they'd managed to find, Moody's cackling all the while, “Good work Potter, very nicely done, a response worthy of me in fact.”
Molly goes over and Ennervates the hapless pair who hadn't moved quite fast enough.
To his surprise, Harry sees both Neville and Luna are the ones his stunners felled.
“Oops, sorry bout that guys.”
Neville shakes his head while the dirty blonde's airy voice says, “Worry not Harry, you did as you thought best. Quite reasonable under the circumstances.”
Harry smiles before tensing back up again as Ron walks up to Harry. The red haired boy says, “Harry, I want to apologize for what I said and almost did.” His eyes shift briefly to Luna and go slightly misty before he returns his gaze to Harry, “I've already got a girlfriend now and one who's willing to put up with all the baggage that I bring with me. I'd planned out what I was gonna say that day, but when I saw you, with these lovely ladies, I, I don't know what happened. I saw red for a moment, the next thing I remember, I'm stuck to the wall.” In a whisper, Ron says, “I also managed to get dad to lift the shrinking charm they hit me with.” Back in a normal voice, he continues, “I don't know why I acted like that and I can't guarantee that I won't act like a prat in the future, but I can promise you I'll try to be better about it.”
Harry gently nods his head and sticks his hand out. Ron reaches and the two men shake hands, problems forgiven, but not yet forgotten.
To Harry's surprise, Luna walks over to Ron and says, “I'm very proud of you Ronald,” before she kisses him square on the lips.
Harry quickly averts his eyes to give the pair a measure of privacy before his attention is drawn to the cold glare Neville is giving Bella. Before he can say anything though, Ginny walks over and gives the young man the same treatment her best friend is giving her brother.
Harry shakes his head and decides to talk to Neville later.
Cissa and Bella take their master by the shoulders and gently direct him to the table where a huge cake is waiting with but two candles on it, one shaped as the number one while the other is shaped as a six.
Everyone gathers round the messy haired teen and treats him to a resounding rendition of Happy Birthday.
Harry closes his eyes and wishes for a world free of Voldemort. He takes a deep breath and with a short burst of breath extinguishes both candles with a slight smile.
After that the party is in full swing; butterbeer flows like water and the food is plentiful, a true tribute to Molly's culinary capabilities.
When it comes time for Harry to open his presents, he sits down in front of the large pile, not without a small sense of apprehension, somehow guessing at what's to come.
Harry gently opens the box from Remus to find a picture of Remus, Harry and Sirius at #12 last year. With tears in his eyes, the teen gets up and hugs the teary eyed werewolf.
The Weasley's present is the next one Harry opens. It would seem Molly, Arthur, and Charlie all pitched in for a brown dragon hide vest, guaranteed to reduce the power of any hex or curse, except the Killing Curse.
Harry's smiling as he slips the vest on and finds that there's a comfort charm so he doesn't overheat.
As expected, the twins give Harry a sampler from their shop, which earns them a glare from their mother.
When Bill and Fleur hand Harry a white box, the sense of apprehension returns full force; Harry gently opens the box and finds a layer of thin white paper in the box. When he moves the paper, he finds a piece of red cloth.
Harry gently grabs the cloth and holds it up causing Hermione to blush, the twins to break out laughing and Molly exclaims, “BILL!”
Harry looks at those surrounding him in confusion before Bill leans down and whispers, “That's a negligee for you girlfriend, enjoy mate.”
Harry blushes at the implication and quickly returns the clothing to its home and closes the box.
Nobody is watching the clock and the party goes well into the evening, not ending until after midnight.
Harry decides to spend another night at #12. As he and his entourage make it up to his room, Harry reflects that he's spent an entire day at Sirius' old home and his world hadn't come to an end.
Harry simply goes to the bed and is asleep within a matter of moments. That night for the first time in several weeks Harry dreams of Sirius.
A/N: Until next time.