Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Sisters Black ❯ Chapter 10

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Harry and his entourage walk down to the kitchen, with Harry expecting to get bitched at for not being home yesterday.
When they enter the kitchen, Petunia and Dudley are waiting for them with a cake on the table.
Petunia says, “Harry birthday Harry.
“Yeah, happy birthday cousin.”
Harry looks at the pair with a huge grin on his face. He silently crosses the floor and embraces Petunia. “Thank you Aunt Petunia,” Harry says before placing a chaste kiss on her cheek. He releases his aunt and turns to Dudley. Sticking his hand out, he says, “Thank you as well Dud.”
Dudley takes his cousins hand, “Don't mention it, for all the hell I've given you, you could magic me into whatever you wanted and I wouldn't complain.”
“Congratulations Dudley, as of late, I've learned how refreshing it can be to forgive old enemies. I've made peace with one old enemy lately whom I figured was lost, I guess now it's two old enemies who are now friends.”
Dudley grins, “It may feel good for the guy doing the forgiving, but I think it feels even better for the forgiven.”
Harry looks at his women, whom all but Mione nod their heads. “Anyways, what say we stop looking at that cake and get to eating it?”
Dudley and Petunia look at the messy haired wizard in disbelief for a moment before they start to grin and quickly cut the cake.
The entire group sets into the cake with gusto, completely forgetting about the missing senior Dursley, a very serious mistake.
Vernon comes home after a hard day at work, critical supplies had been delayed three weeks and his secretary, Mr. Dobson, hadn't been in for Vernon to work off his stress with.
When he hears laughter coming from the kitchen, Vernon temporarily forgets about the very real threat of fully trained and legal magic users in the house.
Furious Vernon heads for the kitchen where he finds his wife and son having cake with his freak of a nephew.
Utterly enraged, the fat muggle stalks towards his wife, “YOU DAMNED WHORE! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? DOING ANYTHING TO MAKE THAT WORTHLESS FREAK HAPPY OR FEEL WELCOMED?
Once Vernon reaches his wife, he pulls back his right fist and starts to bring it down in a devastating blow.
Petunia and Dudley are suddenly treated to a spectacular light show as Bella, Cissa, Tonks, Hermione, and Harry all let loose very powerful, and very nasty curses.
Vernon lands on the other side of the wall in a rather large pile after making a rather impromptu doorway.
Harry's voice is harder than steel, “Bella, incarcerate Vernon, but do not injure him any more than he already is.”
Bella grins evilly as she summons a bit of debris and transfigures it into a small cage. She walks over to Vernon and quickly transfigures him into a rabbit, before shoving him into the cage.
Meanwhile Harry walks over to Petunia. “Are you alright,” he asks, his voice surprisingly soothing.
Petunia looks at her nephew with no small amount of fear as she nods her head.
Harry reaches out and lays a gentle hand on his aunts' shoulder after he sheaths his wand. “It's alright; I'm not going to hurt you.”
Petunia's voice is barely above a whisper, “How did you do that?”
“That is why wizards are feared, that was a short, but not overly powerful magical barrage.” He looks at his thralls, “Cissa, start on clean up, make sure nobody saw that, or if they did, they don't remember it. Tonks, fix that wall please. Mione, please sit Dudley down, he looks like he's about to fall down.”
Hermione grabs Dudley by the arm and guilds him to a chair moments before his knees give out. Cissa pops out of the room and Tonks looks at the wall for a second before casting a rather powerful Repario on it.
Petunia's face goes white as a sheet as the wall debris comes back together and fuses until it's impossible to tell a rather fat man was just thrown through it.
Cissa pops in a moment later, “It looks like we're clear master, I think part of the blood wards include making sure nobody notices magic in the house or at least nobody was looking this way.”
“Excellent, now please go see Albus, he's probably going to need to run interference again.”
With a nod, the woman once more disappears.
Hermione is looking at Harry with a small amount of awe, and no small amount of lust, as he gently leads his aunt to a chair and gets her sat down.
Tonks gently licks her lips the look Hermione is giving Harry. However, before she can call her masters attention to it, Bella comes skipping down the stairs.
Everyone gives the former Death Eater an odd look, “Bella are you alright?”
“Yes master, you've allowed me to fulfill one of my greatest fantasies since I became your slave. For that, I thank you master.”
Cissa chooses that moment to pop back in and actually manages to avoid being stunned, “Master, I bring word from Dumbledore. He says not to expect word from the Ministry. It would seem Fudge got your letter and acted upon it almost instantly. The order is already in place, but the announcement will be made in the Daily Prophet tomorrow.”
Harry nods his head, grateful that at least that headache's been resolved. “Cissa, arrange a letter to the Prophet endorsing the ministers actions. Hold off until you can read what he actually says, but beyond that, make it just a hair less insulting than the last letter please.”
Cissa nods her head in dismay, “Yes master.”
“Good my dear, now Bella, what did you do with Vernon?”
Bella kneels before her master, “I placed the cage with him in it in your aunts' room master.”
“Thank you Bella dear,” Harry then turns to Petunia. “Aunt Petunia, how do you wish to deal with your husband?”
Petunia looks at Harry for a moment, “I don't know. After that display, I don't really want anything to do with him, but still, he's all that I know.”
Harry's ready to kick himself in the nuts for his tendency to pick up stray puppies, “If you like, I have several properties from my inheritance that are currently unoccupied, as well as at least one that is. If you wish to divorce Vernon, I can help to arrange it, but only if you seriously mean it.”
Petunia looks at her nephew in disbelief. “You would seriously do that for me, in spite of everything I've subjected you to?”
“Yes, I've forgiven you for that, though I'm sorry to say I can't quite forget. Still, I'm willing to help you if you are willing to help yourself.”
Petunia nods her head, “What would you have me do?”
“First, are you sure you want to do this? I won't help a second time if you back out once we get started.”
Petunia nods her head again, “I'm sure. We've maintained appearances for more than sixteen years, but no it's time for the charade to end.”
Harry nods his head in understanding, “Pack whatever you wish to take with you. I'll have my thralls release Vernon once we're safely away.” Harry then turns to his cousin, “Well Dud, which would you prefer, your mum or your dad?”
Dudley looks at Harry amazed, “I'll go with you and mum. Dad might be grateful to still have me around, but I'm not willing to risk it without you to keep him in line.”
“Ok Dud, go pack your things, with luck we'll never need to set foot in this house again, so please pack accordingly.”
Dudley stands up and goes to his room, accompanied by Cissa.
“Bella hun, please go and pack our things up and then help Aunt Petunia. Tonks, head to #12 and have Dobby arrange several rooms.”
Both of the women nod and move to do their masters bidding.
Harry finally turns his attention to Hermione and registers her expression with a small amount of trepidation, “Is there something I can help you with Mione?”
Hermione suddenly realizes exactly how she's been looking at her best friend. “No Harry, it's nothing.”
Before Harry can follow up on that misleading statement, Tonks pops back into the kitchen, “Dobby says everything's a go master.”
Harry turns his attention to Tonks, “Thank you my dear. Go check with your aunts and see if there's anything they need.
Tonks nods her head and disappears with another soft *pop*.
“Well Mione, is there anything you think you'll need?”
Hermione walks over to Harry and gives him a very chaste peck on the cheek, “Not really Harry, I haven't even had a chance go get unpacked yet.”
Harry blushes at both the kiss and from embarrassment that he'd forgotten that fact.
Before he can say anything more, the rest of his family comes down the stairs and into the kitchen. Cissa says, “Everything's packed up master.”
“Alright Tonks, please make a Portkey for my aunt and cousin. I wish to speak to my uncle for a few minutes.”
Tonks nods her head as she reaches into her robes. Pulling out a length of rope, she has Dudley and Petunia grab a hold of. Instantly the two are swept away.
“Tonks, go and make sure they get settled comfortably. Meanwhile, where is Vernon?” The malice in Harry's voice makes even Bella cringe at the implications for the fat, bigoted man.
“He's up in your aunt's room master; do you wish for me to fetch him?”
“No, I'll go up and deal with him myself.” Harry's demeanor is ice cold as he trudges up the stairs with his entourage closely behind him.
Harry is soon in his Uncles room looking at a fluffy white rabbit. He looks at Bella and nods sharply.
Without saying a word, Bella Vanishes the cage and transfigures Vernon back to his original form.
Before Vernon can say a word, Harry holds up his hand. “Before you say so much as one word Vernon, let me make one fact crystal clear. The only reason you are still alive after attempting to assault my aunt is that I don't want her to be burdened by your death. At this point, if you so much as annoy me, Vernon, any of these lovely ladies would happily kill you in my stead. Now, do you understand that?”
Hatred and rage war within the obese muggle as he glares at his nephew, considering his chances of being able to kill the freakish brat before the stupid cunts can stop him.
“Before you get any ideas of attacking me Vernon, I should warn you; I've free license to use magic this summer. If you choose to attack me, I will respond with rather extreme violence.”
Vernon looks at the young man with undisguised hatred pouring out of him, but doesn't say a word.
Taking the fat walrus' silence as a good sign, Harry continues, “You should know that your wife and son have left you. They are currently under my protection. Now, listen up, this part is of great significance to you. You may or may not know of my fathers' family, but they were apparently nobility. I trust you can follow what that means?”
Vernon's suddenly pale face shows his comprehension, the abuse he'd heaped upon his nephew was extreme enough, but a noble heir could have those allegations investigated with amazing ease.
“I see you understand the implications. Now, here's how things are going to happen Vernon. First, I will arrange a quiet divorce from you for my aunt. You will give her a reasonable alimony which I will stipulate. You will also move out of this house immediately. Regrettably, I need this house for the immediate future so your needs are immaterial. I will give you three days to clear out or you can face the consequences, both magic and muggle. Do you understand?”
Vernon is quivering with rage. How dare these damned freaks come into his home and try to dictate to him. Who did these worthless bastards think they were to come into his home and try to give him orders?
Harry calmly watches his uncle work himself up into a blind rage. “Remember Vernon, if you attack me, I can claim self-defense. I also have three witnesses who can attest to the fact that I've been wholly reasonable during this entire exchange. If you do as I tell you, things will go amazingly easy on you. However, should you fail to comply with my commands, you will find the consequences most… unpleasant.”
Vernon wants so badly to reach out and kill the worthless bastard that is his nephew; however, seeing the four wands in hand holds him back.
“Now Vernon, are you going to do as you were told?”
The fat muggle doesn't even bother to hide his contempt as he nods his head.
“Good, now, Cissa will help you pack and get you moved out. Please do note that I'm change one standing order in regards to you. Should you resist she is allowed to use whatever force needed to remove you from this house, up to and including lethal force.”
Cissa's face brightens noticeably at the prospect of being allowed to kill the muggle who'd spent over a decade tormenting her master, a fact that doesn't escape Vernon's notice.
Seeing his uncles face pale, Harry nods his head. “Cissa, you heard me. Help him pack and get him on his way. Should he lay a hand upon you, he is to leave this house without it attached to his body.”
The blonde nods her head and levels her wand at Vernon, “Listen up very carefully muggle, my master may have told me to help you, but give me the least reason to hex you and they will be calling in house elves with mops to clean up the mess!”
Harry nods cordially at his uncle and quits the room.
Back down in the kitchen, Harry tells Bella to fetch a Portkey from Tonks.
Moments later, Bella reappears with the Portkey. Harry and Hermione grab on to it and arrive moments later in the kitchen of #12.
The group makes its way to the kitchen, Harry realizing he's famished. There they find Remus and the Grangers.
Harry says, “Dobby.”
Instantly, the house elf is at Harry's side. “Yes sir, Master Harry Potter sir.”
“Please see about arranging dinner.”
“Yes sir, right away sir.”
Harry can merely shake his head in disbelief at the tiny creature's antics. “Please get settled in folks, I have a few things I need to take care of.”
Bella and Hermione both sit down at the table. Bella merely waiting patiently while Hermione talks with her parents.
Harry walks over to Remus and lays a gentle hand on the older man's shoulder before inclining his head towards the door.
Remus stands as he nods in understanding.
The two men quietly leave the room without anyone commenting.
Once they're out of the kitchen, Remus asks, “How can I help you Harry?”
Now that Harry's close and taking a good look at Remus, he can see the signs that Sirius was right. “You were there when I told Snape about my talk with Sirius correct?” Remus nods his head and Harry continues, “Well, he also told me a few other things, like you've been in bad shape since he… fell.” Harry cringes as the reality hits home once more. “Anyways, I promised him I'd arrange something to keep you busy.”
“Now Harry, I want neither sympathy nor make-work!”
“Good, because the project I have for you is neither. With the attack on the Grangers so recent, Hermione and myself would sleep easier if we knew that there was a competent wizard on watch all the time; as such, I was hoping I could get you to move in with them as a permanent bodyguard. Before you start to bellyache about you condition, I'd be more than happy to have them stay here the nights you're out of commission.”
Remus looks at the young, messy haired wizard standing before him and his heart cries that such a young man should have to bear such a burden upon his soul. Determined to lighten the load in whatever manner he can, he says, “I'll be proud to look after them for you Harry.”
Harry nods, “Thanks Remus, now we just have to convince the Grangers.”
The werewolf chuckles as the pair return to the kitchen. Hermione is still deeply engrossed in conversation with her parents as the pair approaches.
Harry's eye's mist over slightly at the obvious love Hermione feels for her parents and they for her. In that moment, he once more swears to preserve this family at all costs.
“Wotcher folks, we need to talk.”
The Grangers all look at him as he sits down, Hermione says, “What's wrong Harry?”
“We have a small problem as far as your parents are concerned. I realize that you fair folks cannot just up and disappear indefinitely. In fact the police are most likely looking for you as is. After that attack, I think it's fairly obvious that Tom knows where you live. It's also obvious that you've been targeted.”
Dave and Emma look at each other in concern at the young man's rather flat tone before returning their attention to Harry.
“When you return to the muggle world, I'm sure both Hermione and myself would sleep easier if you had a fully trained wizard in residence, just in case.”
The two senior Grangers exchange looks for several seconds before Emma speaks, “I'll assume you have something in mind?”
“Yes ma'am I do. Remus is currently unemployed, and given the situation in the Wizarding world, that's not likely to change in the very near future.”
Both the Grangers nod their heads in understanding, prompting Harry to continue.
“Now, as Remus has come into sufficient funds to sustain himself indefinitely, we were hoping you would allow him to move into your home and have him escort you wherever you go.”
Dave and Emma look at each other for several seconds without saying anything. Just as Harry's about to speak up, Emma looks towards him and smiles. “We appreciate the offer Harry, and accept gladly.”
Harry sighs in relief while Mr. and Mrs. Granger discuss the details of Remus' plan with the werewolf.
Harry stands up and excuses himself tiredly and excuses himself, the teen makes his way to his room, completely exhausted.
On the way up the stairs, Bella and Cissa appear to either side of him and wrap an arm under his, lending their support.
The group makes it to Harry's room not a moment too soon. He collapses onto the bed as soon as his ladies release him. Only partially awake, Harry feels the women slowly stripping him.
His last conscious memory being naked and his equally naked ladies laying down next to him.